Plumbers-4U Reviews

Read Plumbers-4U Reviews

info@plumbers-4u.co.uk

37 Church Hill Road, Barnet, United Kingdom

Tell us how Plumbers-4U made you happy
On the 30th June I asked for a plumber at 11.30 . I was told he would be at the house by 14.35. Following a further 3 calls the “plumbers” turn up at 15.30. The problem was that they were drain cleaners NOT plumbers. Caused me a major problem- as I could not get the leak fixed. I contacted your service centre who said they would speak to their manager and call me back - never happened! I was also sent a text from you asking me to pay an invoice for services I never received. The drain men were their only for 5mins and left saying that they were not plumbers and they said no invoice would be raised. I received yet another request to pay so I called your service centre again and relayed the horrendous mess. He said that he would cancel the invoice and speak to his manager who would call me. Not surprising this has still not happened. The service I received was absolutely appalling and I certainly would not recommend your company . Very poor .
Hi Mr Rutter Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Could you please email customercare@allservices4u.co.uk and one my colleagues will investigate and resolve this for you. I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused.
I was very disappointed in the Plummer’s that attended. On the first occasion he tried to charge me for work that didn’t need to be does. Quote “you have a big house in Chelsea £1000 is nothing to you”. The second plumber that was supposed to service the boiler tried to charge for a service he didn’t carry out. Claiming he was there for one and a half hours widen in fact he was there for less than 30mins. This has been a terrible experience and I will not be using your services again.
Hi Julian Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am very sorry to hear about the issues you experienced with our plumbers. If you could please email us at customercare@allservices4u.co.uk we would be happy to investigate this further for you.
We called plumber4u to fix a small leak in our bathroom after our builder has finished the project. they flooded my entire new kitchen. water was coming from upstairs leaking all the way downstairs through the walls and ceiling. My wife and I panicked as the water started coming from the ceiling light, ended up waking my little toddler. the plumber that came to fix a small leak didn't know what he was doing as started to call the company and get help on the phone. he couldn't stop the leak and water was coming down for over 1 hour. luck of experience and competence. now I am facing over £10000 worth of fixing the damage they caused. bad experience. now we have to start all over again.
Hi Anton Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I can see my colleague has contacted you regarding getting in touch and we will be very happy to resolve this for you.
thank you for the prompt response, needed an emergency plumber because of a radiator that had been damaged and they came out within an hour and fixed it. fast service very happy
Hi Sarah Thank you for your review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends
I was very disappointed with the way the plumber left the twin tap console. As he could not repair it, which is OK by me, he opened the hot water tap and when he put it back it was NOT in line with the cold water tap. I had to call a plumber for another job and he put the taps the way they should have been left in the first lace
Hi Mr Mier I am sorry to hear that the tap was not put back correctly. This is certainly not the standard we pride ourselves on. Please be assured we take this feedback on board and will use it to help us on future jobs. If there is anything further we can assist you on please email us at customercare@allservices4u.co.uk
Plumber was courteous and did a good job. Will recommended.
Good afternoon Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends.
Having not used Plumbers - 4U before. They were very efficient in an emergency. Thankyou
What I thought would be a simple DIY plumbing job turned out to be too complicated for my limited skills and experience – Kaywan arrived on a Sunday evening and dealt with it in a prompt, professional and friendly manner – and taught me in the process. All of our family were very grateful to be able to use the kitchen again. A big thank you from all of us!
Plumbers-4U 5 star review on 18th May 2021
Good afternoon Thank you for such a kind review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends
Prompt, efficient service
Hi Mr Patterson Thank you for your kind review, please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends
The plumber had to go out and buy a part which wasn't provided by the supplier. He was very good about this and professional through out.
Hi Carol Thank you for leaving us a kind review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends.
Atrocious service and despite chasing multiple times no one got back to us regarding the part or repair. Very happy to take the emergency call-out fee nonetheless!
Good morning I am sorry to hear about the issues you encountered. Please email us at customercare@allservices4u.co.uk and we will look into this for you immediately.
My tenant got a plumber out to fix the toilet cistern but he could not source the part. When I asked him to replace the whole cistern he said they wouldn’t be able to do it as they won’t take off or replace the tiles! I had to keep ringing him and leaving messages and also the office manager everyday for 2 weeks ! They charged £102 for a call out to tell me they couldn’t do it! I think this is what they do. Charge for a call out and not actually fix a problem! Appalling service!!
Hi Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please contact our customer service team at customercare@allservices4u.co.uk and we can look into this for you.
I will not recommend it to anyone. Although, fast in delivery but very poor in service. The plumber sent was not professional and also tried to Con me.
Hello I am so sorry to hear the service was not as you would expect. Please contact us at customercare@allservices4u.co.uk so we can look into this for you
On time, very good polite service. Would recommend them to everyone.
Hi Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends.
The plumber arrived and, after a quick check of pump operation confirming that there was an issue, started plunging the toilet. There was no obvious consideration of the problem, and it turns out the blockage was on the other side of the pump so this was an unnecessary step. - The plunging was so hard it ripped the toilet from the floor and wall. I can confirm that the bolts to the floor were rusted as the plumber said, however this cannot be unusual - the job should have been done with enough care to avoid this - This disconnected the toilet from the pump, spreading human waste all across the floor. The plumber mopped up the worst of this with blue roll - The plumber then focused on the saniflo and caused a second flood of human waste across the floor, I assume by disconnecting the pump from the waste pipe incorrectly. Again, the worst was mopped up with blue roll. - The job was left with the room still damp in places and the lid of the saniflo loose. - The saniflo is unblocked, but I put this down to all of the contents of the toilet, pump and immediate plumbing being spread over my floor, rather than a professional job to tackle the blockage - The toilet is still loose on the floor - the plumber did offer to fix this the next day, but at further expense. I declined as I want this done properly, so will find another person myself. The above is an honest reflection of how the job went, taking note of steps the plumber took to mitigate the issue. My issue is not so much in his attitude to the problems once he had caused them, but on his approach to the work that caused the problems in the first place: no thought initially about the issue and potential for damage to fittings, no pause for thought after the first flooding, and an apparent lack of understanding of how to deal with saniflos safely (there has to be a way of disconnecting without flooding the floor with waste).
Hi Paul Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am sorry to hear that some damage was caused and the work does not seem to have been done to the level that we as a company would expect. We will certainly be feeding this back to the plumbers line manager to ensure that necessary training is provided to avoid the same issue arising again. If you have any further concerns please email us at customercare@allservices4u.co.uk and we will be happy to look into this for you.
Over charged, the over quoted a relatively simple job - said it would take at least 2 hours, probably more, got someone else in, job done in ten minutes
Good afternoon Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am sorry to hear that you do not believe the charges quote was a fair reflection on the work that was due to be carried out. Please contact us at customercare@allservices4u.co.uk and one of the team will be happy to look into this for you.
Awful experience Plumber came out diagnosed wrong problem. Said someone from the company would return to fix it the next day noone was available..never use them again
Hi Helen Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am sorry to hear that the work has not been fully resolved. Please contact us at customercare@allservices4u.co.uk and we will be happy to look into this for you
Such a good service!! Gave me the best quote, was able to do the work the next day and the person who did the work was so nice, helpful and cheery - highly recommend
Hi Camilla Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a glowing review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends
Very happy with the service. Extremely honest prices. Damian was very friendly and professional. Happy customer!
Hi Luis Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a kind review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends
Our plumber cam a little late but that's ok, he was polite and respectful. He took some water out of the radiators and the very high pressure went down. He said it was likely a problem related to the very extreme cold. Unfortunatley though, the pressure went stright up again (even though it's now mild) and we have take water out twice since. I can't afford to have a plumber aout again as my professional hourly wage is 1/3rd of this so we will just have to keep doing it.
Hi Pam I am so sorry to hear that the issue has not yet been resolved. Please email us at customercare@allservices4u.co.uk and we will be happy to look into this for you as a matter of urgency.
Plumbers-4U is rated 3.95 based on 142 reviews