Plumbers-4U Reviews

Read Plumbers-4U Reviews

info@plumbers-4u.co.uk

37 Church Hill Road, Barnet, United Kingdom

Tell us how Plumbers-4U made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
How great service
Fantastic service
Thank you Nika..
Great Job
He repaired my boiler and was very professional and efficient
Hamid was very friendly and arrived within a very short time of calling. He managed to fix both of my problems within the hour. Very pleased with service and expertise , and very reasonable charging. Would use them again and highly recommend.
Prompt efficient service. Job was done in minimum of time keeping the cost down. My job was in loft and the plumber ,Christian. Brought down a video of the problem and additionally a video of the completed repair. To be recommended.
AVOID. Horrendous service. The didn’t complete the iob and ran off with the money. Bathroom wasnt sealed so was leaking to the downstairs and shower tray wasn’t fitted properly which also caused leaks. When I asked for them to come back and fix it or refund me for the part of the job that wasn’t done properly they refused, threatened me and blocked me. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!
Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking time to review our service.

Please allow us to look into your query by emailing us at info@plumbers4u.co.uk and a member of the customer services team will be happy to sort it out for you.

Plumbers4U
Was happy with the work completed
The plumber was professional and he kept me informed of what he was doing
(Plumber Holloway Plumbers4U) - Posted 3 months ago
Dear Linda,

Thank you very much for taking time to leave us a review.

We are very pleased that you appreciate our professional and efficient service.

Friendly, skilled and reliable
(Plumber Kingston Upon Thames Plumbers4U) - Posted 3 months ago
Dear Jim,

Thank you very much for your 5* review. Your positive feedback is much appreciated.

Plumbers4U
I had my boiler serviced, everything is fine on that side.
I have an issue with the fact that the prices they quote over the phone is ex VAT and they don't mention it. Not sure why they would quote a price that is not the final price and expect customers to pay more than what was the agreed quote on the phone.
This is misselling and very bad practice and I will be reporting to the appropriate authorities.
Dear Kevin,

Thank you for taking time to review our service.

Apologies if our colleagues did not make the VAT charge clear. Unfortunately VAT has to be charged.

We are very pleased that overall you are happy with our service.

Plumbers4U
Plumber was good and carried out the work quickly and cleanly .Arrived in the time slot allocated very good workman.
(Plumber Orpington Plumbers4U) - Posted 3 months ago
Dear Nicholas,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. Your positive feedback is very much appreciated.

Plumbers4U
Michael was very polite and very professional and knew exactly what the problem was with the boiler. I will recommend him to anyone looking for a professional and reliable person to take care of hour heating at home.
(Plumber Croydon Plumbers4U) - Posted 3 months ago
Dear Olmes,

Thank you very much for taking time to leave us a review. We are so pleased that you appreciate our professional and efficient service.

Plumbers4U
Have had to give it one star to write this review. No stars are in order. Have been II days without hot water. Plumbers assigend were incapable making sensible arrangements, broke promises about arrival times and fasled to turn up.

When they finally turned up, late again this afternoon for a serious job that required more time, they were unable to complete owing tot their own incompetence and left the situation worse than they found it, i.e no heating, no piped water at all and a leak that wasn't there before dripping down into the flat below. They were rude, refused to say when they might be back and had the audacity to ask for payment. Will be looking for someone else to do the job and seeking redress through legal means. Will not be risking Plumbers4U again.
Dear Roy,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review.

We are very disappointed to hear that you are not happy with our service. Please allow us to look into your complaint by emailing us at info@plumbers4u.co.uk and a member of the customer services team will sort it out for you.

Nika just spent 3 days Working at my home
I highly recommend Nika he is very efficient at what he does
I'm so glad that Nika was the person who was sent
I will use this company again just based on how professional they were.
Thank you.
(Plumber North London Plumbers4U) - Posted 5 months ago
Nika was brilliant , really professional. Would also like to thank Tom at the office for all his help.
(Plumber Finchley Plumbers4U) - Posted 6 months ago
Dear Tina,

Thank you for your lovely review. Your comments are much appreciated. We will be sure to pass your feedback to Nika and Tom.

Plumbers4U
Very quick to spot the problem and continued to fix it quickly and thoroughly. Nika was friendly too and took time to explain everything. Happy with the job
(Plumber Highgate Plumbers4U) - Posted 6 months ago
Dear Rebecca,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We will be very proud to pass on your positive comments to Nika.

Plumbers4U
Excellent service, very prompt & professional. Would highly recommend their service.
(Plumber Bethnal Green Plumbers4U) - Posted 7 months ago
Very pleased with the service.
(Plumbers Islington Plumbers4U) - Posted 7 months ago
Dear Saif,

Thank you for taking time to review our service. Your positive comments are much appreciated.

Plumbers4U
Sorted washing machine installation quick and fair.
(Plumber Camberwell Plumbers4U) - Posted 7 months ago
Dear Alex,

Thank you for using our service Plumbers4U Camberwell. Your positive feedback is much appreciated.

Very good job done
Thanks
(Plumber Isle Of Dogs Plumbers4U) - Posted 7 months ago
Dear Ayesha,

Thank you for using Plumbers4U Isle of Dogs. Your positive feedback is very much appreciated.

Plumbers4U
Nika did a great job fixing my heating system. I would definitely recommend him.
(Plumber Highbury Plumbers4U) - Posted 7 months ago
Dear Jade,

Thank you for your 5* review. We will be very proud to pass your feedback to Nika the plumber.

Plumbers4U
Good efficient job very tidy and clean. Happy customer
(Plumber Finsbury Park Plumbers4U) - Posted 7 months ago
Dear Omadevi,

Thank you very much for your positive review. Much appreciated.

Plumbers4U
I had a problem which this company were able to rectify. I would recommend this company
(Plumbers Streatham Plumbers4U) - Posted 7 months ago
Dear Janet,

Thank you for using Plumbers4U Streatham. We really appreciated your positive feedback.

Plumbers-4U is rated 4.48 based on 60 reviews