Plumbers-4U Reviews

Read Plumbers-4U Reviews

info@plumbers-4u.co.uk

37 Church Hill Road, Barnet, United Kingdom

Tell us how Plumbers-4U made you happy
Lovely service would recommend Nika sorted leaking radiator filled the boiler back up had heating working again, Nika/plumber warm smile and professional skills had the job done in 20 mins , a credit he is to the plumbers 4u 🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟
Good afternoon Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends.
I called them for an emergency call out. They were very quick and professional.
Excellent personal service from the point of contact until the job was completed by the engineer. Would highly recommend
Prompt attention and the problem was solved
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends.
Great and friendly service, got the job done within 30 minutes. Would use them again.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends.
Despite paying for an hours worth of time, I was told the plumber would not be able to look at other jobs in that time window which is absolutely SHOCKING! Will never use this service again.
Good afternoon
I am sorry to hear you did not receive the experience we would expect.
Please get in touch with our customer service team and they will be happy to look into this for you. Customercare@allservices4u.co.uk
Good service - on time - work well done and quite quickly
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends
Great service, no complains.
Good afternoon Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please make sure to recommend us to family and friends.
Great service, no complains.
They make money just going to your place, saying there's nothing they can do and charging a fee of just looking idly around for a couple of minutes.
I have a massive leak that's getting worse by the day, and he said it's condensation. As if condensation could build up that fast. I had to get another plumber to find the actual cause.
Never again
Good afternoon Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please email customercare@allservices4u.co.uk and we would be happy to look into this for you and assist you further if required.
No fuss, dealt with matter so quickly. Thoroughly checked after it was fixed to make sure it was completely fixed. Cleaned everything up afterwards. Very nice. Brilliant!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Please make sure to recommend us to family and friends.
The plumber came up to my place just in time. However, the follow up of the issue is a bit slower when the issue needs to be fixed as soon as possible
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Dear Sir/ Madam, Thank you for asking my opinion. To be honest I paid money for nothing. The plumber has no tools to switch off the main valve to change the water hammer. I would be very embarrassed if I recommend you to some one.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to hear that the issue was not resolved.
Please email customercare@allservices4u.co.uk and we would be happy to look into this for you and assist you further.
Was charged 102 pounds for 5 minutes of plumber time (was told they charge this for an hour not 5 minutes) no fix to an issue done.
I will look for legal advise. This cannot be right.
We apologise for the negative experience and would like the opportunity to put this right. Please kindly email customercare@allservices4u.co.uk and one of our team will be in touch.
For a landlord living abroad the prospect of finding a decent plumbing service at short notice is always a daunting one. From the very first phone call I found Plumbers4U to be extremely polite, calm, knowledgeable and dependable. I will definitely be using them again.
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review
The plumber was very efficient and quickly unblocked the sink pipes. He also pointed out that the communal pipe was blocked causing blockage of my sink pipes. So I informed the Building Management to check and unblock the communal pipe. Job Well done.
Thank you Mrs Lee for taking the time to write us a review
I called out one of your plummer’s last week. I had a kitchen tap that was leaking from the base. It needed a replacement ‘o ring’. The local Plummer’s merchant didn’t have the correct one for the tap so the plummer bought what he thought might do the job. It didn’t work! He did the best he could but told me that I needed to go online and get the correct ‘o ring’ as what he had done would not last. So £80 plus VAT later i have an incorrectly fixed tap and will have to pay another £80 plus VAT to get the plummer back! A bit much for a 74 year old pensioner, don’t you think.
It might have been kinder if I’d been asked to get the correct fitting and then called for your help. I should add that the gentleman who came was polite and and a tidy worker.
We had an emergency drainage problem - people arrived within a couple of hours and resolved the issue. Professional, efficient, thorough. Would recommend.
poor service,done nothing,sugest some things i already knew and i payd 100£,very poor knowlageble people... will defenetly give badvreview in any possible online platforms,so people can stay away from your scam.
Fast and friendly service, and got the job done for a reasonable amount. Recommended!
Plumbers-4U is rated 4.13 based on 119 reviews