Plumbers-4U Reviews

Read Plumbers-4U Reviews

info@plumbers-4u.co.uk

37 Church Hill Road, Barnet, United Kingdom

Tell us how Plumbers-4U made you happy
My tenant got a plumber out to fix the toilet cistern but he could not source the part. When I asked him to replace the whole cistern he said they wouldn’t be able to do it as they won’t take off or replace the tiles!
I had to keep ringing him and leaving messages and also the office manager everyday for 2 weeks !
They charged £102 for a call out to tell me they couldn’t do it! I think this is what they do. Charge for a call out and not actually fix a problem!
Appalling service!!
Hi
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Please contact our customer service team at customercare@allservices4u.co.uk and we can look into this for you.
I will not recommend it to anyone. Although, fast in delivery but very poor in service. The plumber sent was not professional and also tried to Con me.
Hello
I am so sorry to hear the service was not as you would expect.
Please contact us at customercare@allservices4u.co.uk so we can look into this for you
On time, very good polite service. Would recommend them to everyone.
Hi
Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review.
Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends.
The plumber arrived and, after a quick check of pump operation confirming that there was an issue, started plunging the toilet. There was no obvious consideration of the problem, and it turns out the blockage was on the other side of the pump so this was an unnecessary step.

- The plunging was so hard it ripped the toilet from the floor and wall. I can confirm that the bolts to the floor were rusted as the plumber said, however this cannot be unusual - the job should have been done with enough care to avoid this

- This disconnected the toilet from the pump, spreading human waste all across the floor. The plumber mopped up the worst of this with blue roll

- The plumber then focused on the saniflo and caused a second flood of human waste across the floor, I assume by disconnecting the pump from the waste pipe incorrectly. Again, the worst was mopped up with blue roll.

- The job was left with the room still damp in places and the lid of the saniflo loose.

- The saniflo is unblocked, but I put this down to all of the contents of the toilet, pump and immediate plumbing being spread over my floor, rather than a professional job to tackle the blockage

- The toilet is still loose on the floor - the plumber did offer to fix this the next day, but at further expense. I declined as I want this done properly, so will find another person myself.

The above is an honest reflection of how the job went, taking note of steps the plumber took to mitigate the issue. My issue is not so much in his attitude to the problems once he had caused them, but on his approach to the work that caused the problems in the first place: no thought initially about the issue and potential for damage to fittings, no pause for thought after the first flooding, and an apparent lack of understanding of how to deal with saniflos safely (there has to be a way of disconnecting without flooding the floor with waste).
Hi Paul
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to hear that some damage was caused and the work does not seem to have been done to the level that we as a company would expect.
We will certainly be feeding this back to the plumbers line manager to ensure that necessary training is provided to avoid the same issue arising again.
If you have any further concerns please email us at customercare@allservices4u.co.uk and we will be happy to look into this for you.
Over charged, the over quoted a relatively simple job - said it would take at least 2 hours, probably more, got someone else in, job done in ten minutes
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to hear that you do not believe the charges quote was a fair reflection on the work that was due to be carried out.
Please contact us at customercare@allservices4u.co.uk and one of the team will be happy to look into this for you.
Awful experience Plumber came out diagnosed wrong problem. Said someone from the company would return to fix it the next day noone was available..never use them again
Hi Helen
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to hear that the work has not been fully resolved.
Please contact us at customercare@allservices4u.co.uk and we will be happy to look into this for you
Such a good service!! Gave me the best quote, was able to do the work the next day and the person who did the work was so nice, helpful and cheery - highly recommend
Hi Camilla
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a glowing review.
Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends
Very happy with the service. Extremely honest prices.
Damian was very friendly and professional.
Happy customer!
Hi Luis
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a kind review.
Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends
Our plumber cam a little late but that's ok, he was polite and respectful. He took some water out of the radiators and the very high pressure went down. He said it was likely a problem related to the very extreme cold. Unfortunatley though, the pressure went stright up again (even though it's now mild) and we have take water out twice since. I can't afford to have a plumber aout again as my professional hourly wage is 1/3rd of this so we will just have to keep doing it.
Hi Pam
I am so sorry to hear that the issue has not yet been resolved.
Please email us at customercare@allservices4u.co.uk and we will be happy to look into this for you as a matter of urgency.
Very pleased with Mike (I believe I am remembering his name correctly). He answered all of my questions and explained other things I was unaware of. Excellent service.
Hi Joh
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review.
Please recommend us to your family and friends.
Good plumber
Hi Mrs Newman
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Please recommend us to your family and friends
I am not sure what Plumbers4u did ? Apologies
Good morning
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
If you have a query or would like some help regarding any work carried out please contact us at Customercare@allservices4u.co.uk and we will be happy to help you
Lovely service would recommend Nika sorted leaking radiator filled the boiler back up had heating working again, Nika/plumber warm smile and professional skills had the job done in 20 mins , a credit he is to the plumbers 4u 🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟
Good afternoon Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends.
I called them for an emergency call out. They were very quick and professional.
Excellent personal service from the point of contact until the job was completed by the engineer. Would highly recommend
Prompt attention and the problem was solved
Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends.
Great and friendly service, got the job done within 30 minutes. Would use them again.
Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends.
Despite paying for an hours worth of time, I was told the plumber would not be able to look at other jobs in that time window which is absolutely SHOCKING! Will never use this service again.
Good afternoon
I am sorry to hear you did not receive the experience we would expect.
Please get in touch with our customer service team and they will be happy to look into this for you. Customercare@allservices4u.co.uk
Good service - on time - work well done and quite quickly
Please be sure to recommend us to your family and friends
Great service, no complains.
Good afternoon Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please make sure to recommend us to family and friends.
Plumbers-4U is rated 4.02 based on 131 reviews