Playful Promises Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Playful Promises

How would you rate Playful Promises?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Playful Promises in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Shockingly poor customer service from the owner and her staff who claim to care about their customers, and yet my partner was described as an 'ahole and a bully because she asked for a phone call to discuss the issue, rather than being igored in emails. The owner also wrongly assumed that because the emails were coming from my email address, that it was my words etc... but all i was doing was typing out my partners words. They only care about their customers when they are buying things, have any kind of issue and you're called names, like a little child spitting their dummy out!"
Playful Promises is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews