Planet Cards Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Planet Cards
10PM
10PM

About Planet Cards: Planet Cards specialises in personalised cards for all occasions. We have exclusive designs for birth announcement cards, wedding stationery, thank you cards, birthday invitations , baptism invitations and chistmas cards.<br /> Planet Cards offer customers free standard delivery and if you order before 10am, same day dispatch. We also offer free envelopes, free samples, excellent customer service, product quality, competitive prices and a great range of exclusive and original designs.<br /> We have vast experience in this market and a strong presence in Europe (France, Germany, Holland, Spain, and UK). Our site also has an easy-to-use personalisation tool where the customer simply chooses a design and adds their own photos and text.

info@planet-cards.co.uk

Christmas
Easter
Birthdays

Tell us how Planet Cards made you happy

"Useless - ordered personalised card that never came. It was for daughter's 18th birthday so wanted to be a unique card. Have now had to get a card from elsewhere which is not unique. Took over 24 hours to reply to mail querying receipt of order. Reply was in 'auto-translate' English saying well can't get another one out to you in time (still a week before birthday-why can't you send 24 hour post??) hard cheese."
Are you Planet Cards? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Card failed to arrive in good time. They promised to resend but then communication stopped. Appalling."
"The order was delayed and I had to chase dispatch even after the latest date I was supposed to receive my order. When it came it was completely wrong. They took no responsibility and were extremely unhelpful rather than helping me to resolve their error. I would definitely not recommend. Their first suggestion was laughable that I reorder and they would give me a discount on the new order meaning that I would be paying twice for what I originally asked for."
"After initial problems with the quality of the first order, planet cards promptly rectified the issues and sent me out new cards free of charge. Customer service and delivery was excellent and would definitely recommend them."
"Highly recommended. I ordered graceful fascination. Perfect and received perfectly on time"
"We use planet cards for our son christening and we are very happy with the invitations. I will recommend to anyone who wants to use it. You can choose which one you like, you can personalise, you can upload pictures, the only thing I will advise anyone is be careful how you put the pictures .before I order I played a lot until I get what I want and the result was exactly how I wanted , they are in perfect condition. I would like to thank Mary for letting me know my mistakes luckily with her that she managed to fix my mistakes! Thank you very much! Andrada"
"Absolutely awful service Left me for weeks with nothing and didn't even let me know despite chasing them. I now have nothing to send my guests!"
"I ordered 4 different versions of my wedding invitation in various styles and on various types of card. All arrived within a few days of ordering. Once I was happy with my card and design choice, I placed my order and the invitations arrived within a few days. Was very pleased with them. The communication I had from Planet Cards during the process was excellent. Thanks very much to all involved in the process."
"We ordered a sample which was fantastic quality and have since ordered our invitations from them . Customer service Rachel was great and got us a discount code !"
"I have ordered a thank you card with 6 pictures of our wedding. The printing quality is pretty poor and the photos look pixelated, so much that a straight line shows steps... The ink did not dry perfectly and made the white parts of the card dirty. Also, I had to pay almost 4 euros for a card sample."
"I just received my order and am highly delighted with the result. I ordered thank you cards with photos and the photos came out great. I recommend using Planet Cards, the customer service girl was really helpful too."
"I have just received a wedding invitation through the post from Planet Cards sent by my best friend. I could not be more disappointed, the card is so cheap and nasty that it would not be out of place in the 29p section of the Card Factory. Looking at the price of the cards on the website, i am sure that there are many companies who would make personalised cards for the same price if not cheaper that are much better quality. SO so so disappointed, do not use this company !!!"
Planet Cards is rated 2.92 based on 12 reviews