Pizza Hut, Greater London Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Pizza Hut, Greater London

176 S Ealing Rd, London W5 4RJ, UK

Tell us how Pizza Hut, Greater London made you happy

"I have Ordered food from here really nice at time some time I get my food with in 15 to 30 mins but lots of the time it takes about 45 to 55 mins that’s a long time to wait for food and lot on the time I don’t get my Side orders correct and when I call them they say sorry next time we will give you for free when I do order again I don’t get it for free and then I tell them they say there is nothing on the System not the customer service I’m expecting from a big company and there delivery drivers have no respect for anyone driving on the pavements when I tell the Pizza Hut Store they don’t believe me I have have to call the police I would not order from them again till they sort this out ASAP"
Are you Pizza Hut, Greater London? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Pizza Hut, Greater London is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews