Piktology Reviews

5.0
Based on 130 reviews
Read Piktology Reviews

About Piktology:

Premium Photo Books & Wedding Albums.
Designed in minutes.

Tell us how Piktology made you happy
Piktology 5 star review on 1st September 2020
Chelle
Piktology 5 star review on 4th July 2020
Iveta
Piktology 5 star review on 31st March 2020
Werner
Piktology 5 star review on 16th January 2020
Betty
Having ordered print books from several places before, I have a good understanding of quality and pricing. Piktology scores 5 out of 5 on both value and quality and I look forward to using them again.
I ordered an A4 size 60 pages lustre paper photo book and was so happy about the quality and the finish of the album. In addition, i can fully recommend their top notch customer service in quickly replying to all my queries. Highly recommended.
So easy to use an amazing quality! I will definitely be using this again!
I liked the album and the quality of the images. Probably need more design choices as was limited when having a certain amount of photos. Got the flush mount pics. I probably wouldn't have ordered if it weren't for the discount
Thanks for your feedback, Shahruf! We're happy you love your album. Have you seen the option to filter all available layouts by the number of images on a spread? This allows you to view all design options e.g. for 8 images on a spread and choose the one that best fits your photos. We've designed various options for different combinations of photos. Or you can just shuffle through the different options for the current number of photos by clicking on the two crossing arrows on the right of the spread you're working on. Hope these tips make it easier to choose the best design next time! :) If you have questions at any time, we're here to help.
Good quality, helpful customer service.
Excellent quality and very helpful. Rushad and his team went above and beyond to ensure our album was perfect. We're delighted with our album and would definitely recommend.
Piktology have been amazing. We really enjoyed being able to make our wedding album look exactly how we wanted it using the tools on the software. It was really user-friendly from our perspective. A couple of issues were flagged up, with text being too close to the edge on a couple of pages, but staff were really helpful in ensuring everything looked perfect (making suggestions and advising tweaks). We are delighted with the quality and appearance of our wedding album. We would 100% recommend Piktology.
LOVE. I cannot say enough how thrilled I am with how my books turned out. They look so good. They even contacted me about a few pictures that were lower in printable quality - asking if I wanted to switch them out for better ones, honestly, even at a lower resolution, they still look great. The easy and quick communication with the company was really surprising too. They even reached out letting me know they're running a bit behind on printing due to staff shortage (no surprise there as that's the case everywhere these days) and it might not make it before Christmas. Which I didn't care about but to my delight, they arrived the week before. I will absolutely use them again and again. I've added a picture of the "lower resolution" print so you get an idea of why they were concerned. I'm so pleased with Piktology. Thank you for being such an awesome company to work with from start to finish.
Piktology 5 star review on 18th February 2022 Piktology 5 star review on 18th February 2022 Piktology 5 star review on 18th February 2022
Customer service was great
It turned out AMAZING! Great quality album with crisp and clear photos. I love it!
Purchased A4 flushmount albums in cream leatherette, A4 layflat albums in photo cover and blue linen, all with boxes, as gifts. They look beautiful and recipients have commented that they look like they cost at least twice the non discounted price. Would highly recommend.
I ordered a lay flat wedding album as a gift for my daughter and son in law, and they couldn’t have been happier with it. The quality and print were top class. Special thanks to Rushad, who was so patient and helpful when I wanted to make changes. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Piktology, and they will be my first choice in the future if ordering again.
Quality of end product surpassed expectations! Thank you so much!
I was extremely impressed with Piktology! We have ordered several photo books from them now and they take the utmost pride in providing the best final product possible. They even contacted us to tell us they noticed some photos were not aligned and we’re concerned we wouldn’t be happy. They fixed our error and we love each book we’ve received! Will def use them again.
In love with my piktology album. It is a wedding album. Ordered a flat book and it’s perfect. Very good quality and came quickly.
Superb quality!
The book came out beautifully, but it was a lot of work.. and because of the holidays was delayed and didn’t arrive until Jan The quality was excellent and it will last for years to come
I love Piktology books. Since finding them, I have been using them for all my photo book making. The quality is top-notch, their customer service is outstanding, and their prices are very reasonable for the product. This time around, I ordered an 8x8 regular book (not layflat), and it is gorgeous. I have ordered larger sizes and the layflats from them in the past, and they are all beautifully made. Highly recommend.
Great product and customer service!
Amazing service getting our wedding album out to us in time for our anniversary. Communication from Rushad at Piktology to keep me updated on my order was reassuring and very helpful. Quality is excellent with everyone commenting on what a beautiful album it is and how they haven’t seen an album like it before. Really, really happy with everything and wouldn’t hesitate to use again and recommend to others. Thank you
Piktology is rated 4.96 based on 130 reviews