Piktology Reviews

of reviewers recommend Piktology
Read Piktology Reviews

About Piktology:

Premium Photo Books & Wedding Albums.
Designed in minutes.

Tell us how Piktology made you happy
Piktology 5 star review on 1st September 2020
Piktology 5 star review on 16th January 2020
Betty
Piktology 5 star review on 27th February 2019
Lucy Swindells
I absolutely love my photo album from Piktology!
I created my own album. Software was great and customer service exceptional when I had an issue. It’s a beautiful product, love my wedding album. Highly recommend.
Great service and excellent finish. Delighted with the booklet. Also printed and delivered well within the timeframes and considering that it was just before Christmas, this was much appreciated. Thoroughly recommended.
Rushad and the team were fantastic! My clients and my team are very pleased of the results. High quality photobook, the service was superb. I am leaving my current provider and moving to Piktology. Definitely trustworthy and recommendable.
This online album company is awesome!
One of the simplest I have ever used.
Product is amazing.
Customer service was super.. answered emails within the day.
Highly recommend!
Excellent product. Great customer service. I made an error ordering my photo book (ordered 2 by mistake), but CEO discussed issue with me via email and provided 50% refund on second book. Appreciated the consideration.
I’m a wedding photographer, and I’ve been using Piktology for a few years now. I prefer the lay flat pages. Rus had has been helpful with changes and even offered a discounted reorder when I made a mistake on a client album
Many thanks to the company for the work done! The album was performed at the highest level. We enjoyed watching it a lot. We will use the services of this organization again!
The quality was amazing and the bride was very happy!
Fabulous service and great quality albums at a great price! Thank you so much!
Wedding book was lovely.

Would have liked front “tissue” and back piece so I could add some photos in envelope.

It is a beautiful album.
Love this service. I have made a LOT of photo albums. I used piktology to make a wedding album for my sister. The software to create the album was very very user friendly. The quality of the final album was OUTSTANDING, professional photographer quality at a fraction of the price.
My only suggestion would be to add a "preview entire album" feature where you can see the whole album as a downloadable PDF to send others for review. It was a hassle to basically preview each page individually, save the image and then make it a PDF to be able to send it to my sister for review.
Great quality!! Much better than the normal / cheaper options online. Looks very professional. Delivered on time.
I ordered a lay flat wedding photo book. The quality is really good. The customer service is excellent. I would highly recommend Piktology.
I decided to create my own wedding album and I’m so glad I used Piktology. It was easy to navigate, with lots of customisable options. I chose a lay flat book and opted for a presentation box to keep it in. The book was great quality and I opted for extra pages so I could capture the fun moments after the ceremony, alongside the more arty shots of the day. I’m really pleased with the book and the price was also reasonable in comparison to other sites.
Loved the quality, amazing! We ordered our wedding album and we are ordering two more copies of it to send to our families. The one-to-one service was so smooth and fast, you can see how the work is done in detail and Rushad was very helpful with his advises since it was my first album making for me. I definitely recommend as I in the future will be making our family albums here again.
ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE ENTIRE EXPERIENCE!

From customer service, to easily being able to customize each page, to editing, to having it arrive at our doorsteps, and now being able to see everything -LOVE LOVE LOVE.
This is the third lay flat photo album I have had from this company and their sister company PiKperfect. As always the service is first class from start to finish. They are more than helpful with any questions I have had and always respond promptly. The quality and attention to detail is excellent and I would certainly recommend them and will definitely use them again. If you are looking at making a photo book look no further you will not be disappointed. Rushad was amazing when dealing with all my queries. Keep up the good work.
I couldn't be happier with my wedding book. Designing it was effortless; there are many layout options, but you can also make any changes to the sizes and positions manually. And the final product! As elegant and beautiful as you can wish! Definitely worth it and 100% recommended.
Amazing customer service, they contacted me to let me know there were some issues with the images and layout I had chosen and provided me with alternatives. The end product is beautiful and I am so pleased with it!
Piktology is rated 4.96 based on 81 reviews