Piktology Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Piktology

About Piktology: Custom Photo Books and Wedding Albums.
Designed in minutes.

Click Here

Tell us how Piktology made you happy

"Impressed is an understatment. Brought a photobook / 'This is your Life' inscription book for my sister's 50th bday. The online photo application is easy to use. The quality of the product is outstanding with a quick delivery turnaround and the customer service is great . Will definitely be buying again and recommending to others!"
"This was my first attempt at a wedding album. A gift for my friends. I have to say I received great support with advice and suggestions and the final book was professional looking. I would definitely use Poktology again. Thanks guys."
"Used Piktology for wedding album. Couldn't be happier. The quality of the lay flat album far exceeded my expectations, and the line cover gives a wonderful quality finish. I only wish I had our names and date of our wedding embossed. The small picture books were also surprising in the final quality and a great gift for my in-laws and family abroad as a momento."
"Fantastic quality, easy to use software and great options for formatting photos across the midline of the book. Highly recommend."
"Really excellent. Great customer service - you're dealing with a person who wants to help, not a chatbot. Excellent quality products. Really very happy with the whole experience, highly recommended."
"Brilliant service and superb quality. Really helpful throughout - would highly recommend"
"Piktology is the BEST! I was looking for a company to use for my wedding album and parents albums and I felt very limited with other websites. Page counts were minimal and I didn't have any creativity with the layouts. (I am a graphic designer, so I needed the freedom to design the pages how I wanted). When I found Piktology it was a no brainer. Great support and great quality. Five stars!"
"Smooth and easy process with many well prepared templates. I would not have thought, that I can produce a photo book in such a short time. Well done!"
"This is a just a quick note of immense gratitude! My wedding album arrived and it is so much better than I could have ever imagined! Your editing software is so easy to use, I happily spent hours putting my photo's together in the order I wanted. The quality of the book cover and the paper stock is incredible - it looks so professional, honestly I could not be happier. At the last minute I ordered the smaller options to give to our parents and I'm thrilled with how well they turned out. Thank you so much, you have one very happy customer."
"Really pleased with the product I received. I made a photobook using digital copies of my parent's wedding photos to give them on my wedding day, and the Piktology photos were far better quality than the original prints! Quick delivery, and the most reasonable high quality option I could find."
"Easy to create the book, good quality, thanks!"
"I absolutely LOVE my Piktology Wedding Album. The overall quality and binding of the album is perfect and the print of the photos is excellent. I couldn't recommend your website enough for ease of use and quality of product. I also rate the presentation box to keep it all in good condition. Thank you so much!"
Piktology is rated 5.00 based on 12 reviews