Piktology Reviews

of reviewers recommend Piktology
Read Piktology Reviews

About Piktology:

Premium Photo Books & Wedding Albums.
Designed in minutes.

Tell us how Piktology made you happy
Piktology 5 star review on 1st September 2020
Betty
Piktology 5 star review on 27th February 2019
Lucy Swindells
More Photos & Videos
I couldn't be happier with my wedding book. Designing it was effortless; there are many layout options, but you can also make any changes to the sizes and positions manually. And the final product! As elegant and beautiful as you can wish! Definitely worth it and 100% recommended.
Amazing customer service, they contacted me to let me know there were some issues with the images and layout I had chosen and provided me with alternatives. The end product is beautiful and I am so pleased with it!
Great QUALITY, awesome SERVICE, fast DELIVERY, considerable DISCOUNTS and UNDERSTANDING and CLIENT SERVICE!
My very first Lay Flat Albums which I chose for 120 page Wedding Books have just safely arrived in Australia, and they are just BEAUTIFUL !!!!!! The quality is awesome.
The care and interest given by Piktology thru the book making and ordering process was exceptional, being both patient & personal.
It took me about 3 years to change from a printing company whose colour quality was getting more disappointing over time. So glad to have found a special business for my album printing needs, I have no hesitation recommending them !!!! Kindest regards, Chelle from ChellLewinPhotography.
Piktology 5 star review on 1st September 2020
What a wonderful experience I had with Piktology! They took the time to contact me when they noticed a mistake I had made when I created my daughter’s senior photo book. They made corrections with my approval, and I couldn’t be happier with the results. I will definitely use Piktology again.
Easy to use and any mistakes that I made by overlapping pictures the staff corrected before printing- they saved me!! I couldn’t be happier with the album.
Very good quality albums and the technical support were very helpful.
Fantastic service. It was really easy to set things up through their platform, the delivery time was quite fast, despite of the fact that I’m in Malta, and the quality was pretty good. I’d definitely use it again in the future.
A great company, outstanding service and with them there is no difficulty that cannot be turned in a an amazing result. Timing and quality are always guarnteed!
Sehr gutes System zur Erstellung des Albums! Einfach schnell und vielfältig...
Sehr schönes gedrucktes Album!
Sehr guter Lieferservice!
Created a lay flat album of old family photos for my parents. It was very easy to do, was shipped very quickly, and looked beautiful. My parents loved it. I would definitely use Piktology again in the future.
Amazing value for money, great product. I created the photo book myself, it was really easy to do. Would definitely recommend!
Very personalised service, went out of their way to accommodate my special request and the photobook was great quality.
Loved the book
We purchased a lay flat photo book for our wedding album. The quality is fantastic and we love it! The lay flat option is perfect for large panoramic photos over two pages
I ordered the Flushmount album - the quality is amazing and book looks fantastic! The service was also excellent, thank you Pictology!
Piktology 5 star review on 4th July 2020
Great service! I love our wedding album, it looks very professional and beautiful!
Absolutely amazing quality- by far the best print quality. We have now ordered 4 layflat books- ranging from 60 pages to larger books, all have been great. While it may cost a little more than other photo websites, the quality exceeds the others and very well worth it! Customer service is also fantastic- we emailed them a question and the team at Piktology found us a solution within a couple of days :) All ships very quickly. Couldn’t rate this company higher and would recommend to everyone!
Piktology has very high quality products. The pictures of my daughters wedding were featured in Martha Stewart’s Wedding. We used Piktology to make the wedding photo album. It was exquisite.
Thank you for our wedding book. The options were easy to follow and the result was great. It also only took a remarkably short time to arrive from Germany. My daughter did hers through your sister company 3 years ago and I would recommend this company to anyone wanting a permanent record of their big day.
Piktology is rated 4.97 based on 63 reviews