Piktology Reviews

of reviewers recommend Piktology
Read Piktology Reviews

About Piktology:

Premium Photo Books & Wedding Albums.
Designed in minutes.

Tell us how Piktology made you happy
Piktology 5 star review on 1st September 2020
Betty
Piktology 5 star review on 27th February 2019
Lucy Swindells
Expensive but lovely quality
We were SO happy with our wedding album from piktology! After searching many websites for a high quality album which we could fully design ourselves, we finally found piktology. Our flushmount album was amazing quality, with vivid photos and lovely leather front cover. The customer service was also great and responsive whenever we had any questions. Thank you so much.. we are so impressed that we will now be ordering a parent album from there too!
I created a wedding album for a gift. Very happy with my photo album. Excellent quality. Photographs turned out perfect. I needed to change an aspect to it and communication was excellent with added support to tidy my creation/ photo quality for a small fee.
Outstanding production. The quality surpasses anything else I've experienced with photo books! The feel of the pages, the leather cover, the enhanced color of the photos was amazing! I would have your company make future books for sure!
Great quality an fast service ... AA++
I was VERY happy with my experience with Piktology. I wanted a very high-quality album of our wedding but realized I was paying a premium to have someone else design it, even though I had very specific vision of what I wanted. Finally I found Piktology, which was a perfect option to allow me to create my own albums while still getting professional-level quality. I ordered a flushmount album for our wedding day and it is BEAUTIFUL. I loved it so much that I then ordered a layflat album of our rehearsal dinner and it is almost even more beautiful! I look at both albums nearly daily and am considering now making a third album of our honeymoon! I can't recommend Piktology enough for the ease of their process and the quality of their products.
I have used Piktology a number of times - the quality of the albums and pictures is really excellent. The people receiving the albums have been wowed! Hugh
I absolutely love my photo album from Piktology!
I created my own album. Software was great and customer service exceptional when I had an issue. It’s a beautiful product, love my wedding album. Highly recommend.
Great service and excellent finish. Delighted with the booklet. Also printed and delivered well within the timeframes and considering that it was just before Christmas, this was much appreciated. Thoroughly recommended.
Rushad and the team were fantastic! My clients and my team are very pleased of the results. High quality photobook, the service was superb. I am leaving my current provider and moving to Piktology. Definitely trustworthy and recommendable.
This online album company is awesome!
One of the simplest I have ever used.
Product is amazing.
Customer service was super.. answered emails within the day.
Highly recommend!
Excellent product. Great customer service. I made an error ordering my photo book (ordered 2 by mistake), but CEO discussed issue with me via email and provided 50% refund on second book. Appreciated the consideration.
I’m a wedding photographer, and I’ve been using Piktology for a few years now. I prefer the lay flat pages. Rus had has been helpful with changes and even offered a discounted reorder when I made a mistake on a client album
Many thanks to the company for the work done! The album was performed at the highest level. We enjoyed watching it a lot. We will use the services of this organization again!
The quality was amazing and the bride was very happy!
Fabulous service and great quality albums at a great price! Thank you so much!
Wedding book was lovely.

Would have liked front “tissue” and back piece so I could add some photos in envelope.

It is a beautiful album.
Love this service. I have made a LOT of photo albums. I used piktology to make a wedding album for my sister. The software to create the album was very very user friendly. The quality of the final album was OUTSTANDING, professional photographer quality at a fraction of the price.
My only suggestion would be to add a "preview entire album" feature where you can see the whole album as a downloadable PDF to send others for review. It was a hassle to basically preview each page individually, save the image and then make it a PDF to be able to send it to my sister for review.
Great quality!! Much better than the normal / cheaper options online. Looks very professional. Delivered on time.
Piktology is rated 4.97 based on 88 reviews