Piktology Reviews

of reviewers recommend Piktology
Read Piktology Reviews

About Piktology:

Premium Photo Books & Wedding Albums.
Designed in minutes.

Tell us how Piktology made you happy
Very responsive and helpful customer service. I liked the flexibility of the software but a lot of the functions were a bit work intensive (you cannot choose one font for the whole book - for each sheet you need to do it again). after submitting it - the team did a lot of manual corrections still - as a favor. that was a very nice touch. in the future - maybe you want to have the software to point out the errors before submitting? just few ideas. wishing you a lots of success. ps. the sumbit review button does not work...
The results were outstanding. The software to design the book was very good and when I needed advice the service was also outstanding. I have now used Piktology for three books.
good editing, best service, best quality
I don’t write many reviews but here goes.. I ordered a lay flat book with around 50 pages. I was very happy with my book. The materials were top notch. I live in US and was nervous about sending money to a foreign company but after the reviews decided to go for it and boy am I glad I did. What impressed me most about the company is their customer service. I worked with a Rushad! Great communication. Always answered quickly and was very honest and helpful. Do yourself a favor and go with Piktology. I started several other books and their site allowed me the most control over my layouts and the look I wanted. The price was great as well.
We received our Piktology lay flat album of our engagement photos and it’s better than amazing!! The quality of the photos, the ordering process, and the shipping all exceeded our expectations. I had a question while designing the album and Piktology was very responsive and thoughtfully addressed my inquiry. Thank you Piktology for an perfect album that will be a lifetime keepsake! We will definitely use again in the future and recommend to our family and friends! Katie - Phoenix,AZ
very happy with the album and received so many compliments from family/friends who have seen it. the site was very easy to use and i was able to put together my wedding album super quickly! :)
Easy online design process, quick turnaround time and beautiful quality photobook! Really really impressed - thanks Piktology!
I can not recommend them enough. Our wedding books turned out BEAUTIFUL and we WILL be buying more! Thank you!!!
I was beyond impressed with my album!!! Pages are thick, photos printed crystal clear. Looked like it came from a professional photographer. Not sure why anyone would pay triple the price to get this from a professional when you can easily do it yourself for the same quality and much less expensive! Great job Piktology!!
As a professional photographer, I recommend Piktology as a cost effective option for album printing. When my lay flat album arrived with low resolution images (my fault), customer service was quick with response, reprint and even a discount on the reprint. I've ordered both lay flat and standard page albums and love both.
I made our wedding album with Piktology, fantastic quality and quick service. Would highly recommend Piktology and we will be using them again.
We made our wedding album in piktology and it came out amazing !!
Amazing Wedding Album! If you happen to be thinking about using Piktology, stop thinking and just doing it. The Quality is extraordinary, the delivery was on time, and assistance in creating the album was great. The price was definitely worth every memory saved. Even the packaging was Premium and Elegant.
Impressed is an understatment. Brought a photobook / 'This is your Life' inscription book for my sister's 50th bday. The online photo application is easy to use. The quality of the product is outstanding with a quick delivery turnaround and the customer service is great . Will definitely be buying again and recommending to others!
This was my first attempt at a wedding album. A gift for my friends. I have to say I received great support with advice and suggestions and the final book was professional looking. I would definitely use Poktology again. Thanks guys.
Used Piktology for wedding album. Couldn't be happier. The quality of the lay flat album far exceeded my expectations, and the line cover gives a wonderful quality finish. I only wish I had our names and date of our wedding embossed. The small picture books were also surprising in the final quality and a great gift for my in-laws and family abroad as a momento.
Fantastic quality, easy to use software and great options for formatting photos across the midline of the book. Highly recommend.
Really excellent. Great customer service - you're dealing with a person who wants to help, not a chatbot. Excellent quality products. Really very happy with the whole experience, highly recommended.
Brilliant service and superb quality. Really helpful throughout - would highly recommend
Piktology is the BEST! I was looking for a company to use for my wedding album and parents albums and I felt very limited with other websites. Page counts were minimal and I didn't have any creativity with the layouts. (I am a graphic designer, so I needed the freedom to design the pages how I wanted). When I found Piktology it was a no brainer. Great support and great quality. Five stars!
Piktology is rated 4.96 based on 25 reviews