Piktology Reviews

of reviewers recommend Piktology
Read Piktology Reviews

About Piktology:

Premium Photo Books & Wedding Albums.
Designed in minutes.

Tell us how Piktology made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Piktology 5 star review on 31st March 2020
Werner
Piktology 5 star review on 16th January 2020
Betty
Piktology 5 star review on 27th February 2019
Lucy Swindells
More Photos & Videos
I had been wanting to make a wedding album for my parents and in-laws but wasn’t pleased with the formatting options of other websites! My albums came out beautifully and look almost identical to the one made by our photographer (which was 5 times the price of piktology!). Highly recommend and will use them again in the future!
Amazing quality and even better customer service! There were some minor alignment issues that I didn't notice myself before confirming my order and Rushad sent me an email confirming fixes and page adjustments (due to another error I had made and asked if they could fix). Extremely professional, and we received our beautiful wedding album so quickly! Will be returning for all our milestones :)
I ordered a 12 x 12 layflat wedding album from Piktology. I had never used a photo program before and this one was very easy to use. After finishing it and sending it in for print, they clarified a few things with me and made a few modifications to my album. I am amazed at how it turned out. It’s even better than I ever imagined!
Love the Album! I don’t have much IT experience and I was surprised how easy it was! Great service and quality too!
Amazing company! customer service: impecable!
And the book is fabulous!!!!!!! Perfect quality!
I am going to make another album very soon :)
Die Bücher sind von bester Qualität und zeugen von hoher Handwerkskunst! Kenne keine bessere Qualität in Sachen Betreuung und Ausführung.
Great website where you can upload your photos and lay out the album the way you want to. The program has a lot of templates and customisation options. It could be made easier by having more 1-page layout options.

The printing and delivery is very fast. It took less than 2 weeks for my album to arrive after I had submitted my order.

The album itself is of high quality and is very well made. The binding is very secure and the photos turned out well in terms of colour and sharpness. There should be more options for the front cover such as the ability to have full linen cover and have writing on it. The photo cover cheapens the feel of the album a little.

I wish I had known what the protective box looked like before ordering, otherwise I would not have ordered it. It has a zig-zag pattern in gray and cyan colours, which does not look elegant or sophisticated. More options would be great.
Amazing service! The online platform is very easy to use to create your own album. So happy with the way my wedding album turned out. I’ll be recommending this site to all my friends and family.
I created my wedding album with Piktology and I could not be happier! The quality is great as well as the service! I also love the variety of templates and designs to select from! I already have a few more albums from Piktology and will continue to use it in the future!
A beautiful book. If you want high quality, here you go. The software is easy handled and the photos look amazing on the special Matt paper. The pages are thick and it's really good handled. I already ordered a book stand so we can have look on a different page every day. I am very happy about it
Very responsive and helpful customer service. I liked the flexibility of the software but a lot of the functions were a bit work intensive (you cannot choose one font for the whole book - for each sheet you need to do it again). after submitting it - the team did a lot of manual corrections still - as a favor. that was a very nice touch. in the future - maybe you want to have the software to point out the errors before submitting? just few ideas. wishing you a lots of success. ps. the sumbit review button does not work...
The results were outstanding. The software to design the book was very good and when I needed advice the service was also outstanding. I have now used Piktology for three books.
good editing, best service, best quality
I don’t write many reviews but here goes.. I ordered a lay flat book with around 50 pages. I was very happy with my book. The materials were top notch. I live in US and was nervous about sending money to a foreign company but after the reviews decided to go for it and boy am I glad I did. What impressed me most about the company is their customer service. I worked with a Rushad! Great communication. Always answered quickly and was very honest and helpful. Do yourself a favor and go with Piktology. I started several other books and their site allowed me the most control over my layouts and the look I wanted. The price was great as well.
We received our Piktology lay flat album of our engagement photos and it’s better than amazing!! The quality of the photos, the ordering process, and the shipping all exceeded our expectations. I had a question while designing the album and Piktology was very responsive and thoughtfully addressed my inquiry. Thank you Piktology for an perfect album that will be a lifetime keepsake! We will definitely use again in the future and recommend to our family and friends! Katie - Phoenix,AZ
very happy with the album and received so many compliments from family/friends who have seen it. the site was very easy to use and i was able to put together my wedding album super quickly! :)
Easy online design process, quick turnaround time and beautiful quality photobook! Really really impressed - thanks Piktology!
I can not recommend them enough. Our wedding books turned out BEAUTIFUL and we WILL be buying more! Thank you!!!
I was beyond impressed with my album!!! Pages are thick, photos printed crystal clear. Looked like it came from a professional photographer. Not sure why anyone would pay triple the price to get this from a professional when you can easily do it yourself for the same quality and much less expensive! Great job Piktology!!
As a professional photographer, I recommend Piktology as a cost effective option for album printing. When my lay flat album arrived with low resolution images (my fault), customer service was quick with response, reprint and even a discount on the reprint. I've ordered both lay flat and standard page albums and love both.
Piktology is rated 4.97 based on 35 reviews