Piktology Reviews

of reviewers recommend Piktology
Read Piktology Reviews

About Piktology:

Premium Photo Books & Wedding Albums.
Designed in minutes.

Tell us how Piktology made you happy
Piktology 5 star review on 1st September 2020
Piktology 5 star review on 16th January 2020
Betty
Piktology 5 star review on 27th February 2019
Lucy Swindells
Beautiful book! Outstanding quality that exceeded my expectations.
very nice product, perfect quality, quick shipping and excellent customer service!
Rushed! Thanks for your help and suggestion to complete my first book with Piktology. Professional printing quality and a marvelous jacket. Everything looks great!
Great quality and easy process. The team even reviews and makes changes if they know something won’t show up right!
Really good quality books and nice material. Love how simple they are, yet so beautiful. I choose to book with black leather. And I have 3 books now. Only small issue is that u have to log in at least every 3 months to work on your book so it dont get deleted. One of mine got deleted due to inactivity, so i had to make a New one which took me abort 6 more months
Simply the best! Elegant, timeless and of supreme quality. Fast response and always willing to help their costumers
Rushad was so helpful, made complimentary adjustments on page layouts to make everything even and look perfect. The quality of the book is incredible and something we will cherish for years to come. The editor was the easiest to use (I tried 4 different sites) and had the most options. I would absolutely use their site again to make another book. Thank you for our incredible wedding album!! We ordered a 60 page 12x12 flushmount lined album. Also they send you a digital copy to share with family and friends while you wait for your book to be delivered and this was such a nice touch- everyone we shared with, loved it!
Thanks Liz! Really appreciate your support and feedback.
We love our wedding album and the quality of it! It’s perfect.
My husband and I love our layflat wedding album! Designing it was really simple, and I love how many different photo configuration options there are. The quality is absolutely beautiful, and it even arrived a little early! Highly recommend :)
I can't imagine using another company for photobooks after having found Piktology. The quality is the best I've come across. There are many options for making the book exactly the way you want. I've ordered the 12x12 and 8x8 linen and photo cover with regular photo paper, as well as the 8x8 linen and photo cover with Layflat pages. They all came out beautifully and even better than expected. The staff even reached out to me to redesign the cover when they noticed it would print more blurry than I realized. They really care about producing quality products.
We tried Pikperfect initially but decided to use Piktology instead as it was speedier. I am sure the associates with Pikperfect would have done a good job with the album, but we did not want to spend the time going back and forth and with Piktology, decisions could be made in real time. The design templates and options provided in Piktology are gorgeous and easy to use. We chose flushmount and the paper is thick and colors are vibrant. Our wedding album is gorgeous! We will definitely get more albums done with Piktology.
I highly recommend Piktology for photo books. I've used it twice to create layflat books. I opted for the self-service design and found the tool so easy to use. The outcomes have been great - quality of the book cover and the photos is great. I plan to use this project again to create photo books.
Great quality product. Beautiful photo album that always makes a perfect present.
This is the second wedding album I have made with Piktology. I made mine first, and this one was for my Mother. They both are beautiful and high quality. Plus, I loved being able to select each photo and arrange the book myself, instead of my photographer creating an album. It is also reassuring knowing that the staff at Piktology review each book, and make sure everything is perfect before they print it. I cannot recommend Piktology enough!
Our family are delighted with the Wedding Album that was produced by Piktology. The quality of the photographs and the overall album was excellent. The staff were very helpful in assisting us to pull the album together and in handling our queries and the price charged was very reasonable. I would thoroughly recommend the company. - Will
Fantastic service!! The books are beautiful and great quality. Communication and customer service is always top notch. When I asked if they could send my mum her photobook of my son for her 50th birthday they made sure it got to her for her special day as I couldn’t be there due to Covid (I hadn’t ordered it early enough really). I highly recommend them. We used them for my wedding and child albums and will be using them in future. Special thanks to Rushad too!
Excellent product excellent service great price
Expensive but lovely quality
We were SO happy with our wedding album from piktology! After searching many websites for a high quality album which we could fully design ourselves, we finally found piktology. Our flushmount album was amazing quality, with vivid photos and lovely leather front cover. The customer service was also great and responsive whenever we had any questions. Thank you so much.. we are so impressed that we will now be ordering a parent album from there too!
I created a wedding album for a gift. Very happy with my photo album. Excellent quality. Photographs turned out perfect. I needed to change an aspect to it and communication was excellent with added support to tidy my creation/ photo quality for a small fee.
Piktology is rated 4.96 based on 105 reviews