Picture Frame Studio Reviews

Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 10th February 2021
Jackie Johnson
Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 13th January 2021
Helen Lansdown
Good choice for us. The frame came very well packaged and was exactly what we had ordered. Looks great with our print now on display. Many thanks for a great product and service.
Didn't get the original frame we asked for but are very impressed with the alternative we were sent
Very pleased with our frame. Good quality.
Very good quality product. It took a while for delivery, but expected in the circumstances.
I am pleased with the silver frame for my panoramic poster of New York. The other is for the same purpose, but for my son. They took a while to come, but worth the wait.
Great product, but I didn’t receive any confirmation or receipt. Therefore, no idea if order placed or when it was arriving.
There was a pretty long delay in the delivery and I needed to chase them up. But they responded to my question very quickly and the frames arrived, well packaged and are good quality, so happy with the service and would recommend.
Really nice solid frame. In an ideal world I would have had glass rather than perspex due to the static and dust, but under lockdown conditions. I had no response after making the order, which would have been nice; some kind of confirmation. It would have been good to know when the frame was actually coming, but other than that I was very pleased with the frame – it was as advertised and worked well. Thank you Picture Frame Studio!
Really good quality frame and quick turnaround. Only negative would be packaging was a bit slap dash - surprised it wasn't damaged in transit
Found Picture Frame Studio online when looking for value bespoke box frames for my textile art. Was worried when I didn't get an order confirmation and struggled to get hold of them, but one I did and the frames arrived I realised I didn't need to. Haven't actually framed the artworks yet, but the frames arrived well packaged, and very well constructed. Just as ordered. Have given four stars based on the product. The fifth would have been earned with better communication. A company to remember though.
Frame fine. Amount of grain a bit uneven but ok.
The picture frame was just what I wanted and was well made and a good price. Delivery took 2 days longer than the 2 weeks notified when I ordered. More communication from the supplier about the delay would have been helpful.
Another great frame supplied from Picture Frame Studio. Being able to rely on Picture Frame Studio to build and supply great frames for is so important for my business. I know when I order a frame for a client it will be the way I ordered it. I have so many of them around my house!
Excellent quality and accurate to specification. Screws for fastenings on back are too long and go through the board.
Frames look quite nice. Are quite flimsy, but I expected that as they are inexpensive. Am not happy the hanging fixings were not fitted to the frame or backing board. (Although having ordered from a couple of other places recently I’ve discovered that all are like this.) The problem with the very thin frames I’d chosen was that that the D rings enclosed would have protruded from the outside of the frames. We used the screw in ring fittings supplied, but however carefully we fitted them 2 snapped off leaving part of the screw in the frame. We gave up and I bought the hangings thatsnap over the backing board from another supplier. .
My picture frame is just what I wanted it to be! It took longer than expected (likely due to covid-19) but as soon as I emailed about it, I received it within days. Looks great! Only critique is that none of the links to contact support seemed to work in the emails and the "Contact Us" on the website kept saying "Please try again in a few minutes." However, once I did get through my frame arrived promptly and was exactly what I expected!
After an easy ordering system online, I did find it difficult to contact the company about my order confirmation. The phone number on the web site was not working. I eventually got an email reply and within a couple of days received my frames. The frames were of a v good quality and good value for money and I am very pleased with the end result.
A mix bag, communication could have been better and time for the delivery was slow, clearly lockdown played a significant part in this. When the frame finally arrived, I was delighted, excellent quality and to exact measurements I requested.
Frame took longer to arrive but worth the wait. Perfect size for what I needed it for and good quality material. Would definitely recommend.
Ordered a couple of times from them now and the frames are exactly what I wanted. I did get a bit confused with the custom page and thought I was ordering a custom tile frame, but, thankfully, I had ordered a triple mount and the tile was thin enough and the frame had enough give to squash it in. Looks fab! Frames came pretty fast (especially given CV-19) and were well packaged.
Picture Frame Studio is rated 4.77 based on 2,237 reviews