Picture Frame Studio Reviews

Read Picture Frame Studio Reviews

admin@pictureframestudio.co.uk

DraggonCottage Wrexham Road Nantwich

Tell us how Picture Frame Studio made you happy
Very high quality. Very well-made. I also loved the level of service. Good communication during Covid when there was a back order issue. I’ve ordered from them before and I will do again
Great service and great product. Will use again!
I am never disappointed with the frames I order from Picture Frame Studio and have had over 20 made by them now in a range of sizes and styles. Always very high quality, true to the size ordered and well packaged. I have never had any problems, but am confident that they would be resolved if I did. No hesitation in recommending.
Great product - excellent quality and quick delivery
Over the moon, I bought two pictures that were an odd size and couldn’t find frames for them, I googled the frame size I was looking for and this website came up. I don’t know who designed the website but I found it so easy to navigate and find just what I was after. I love the frames, good workmanship 10 out of 10 P.S I don’t know anyone who works for this company it’s this first time I’ve used them, but I definitely think people need to give credit when credit is due and what I bought was excellent. Thank you so much. Best wishes for the future. Nikki
Struggled to find a bespoke Box Frame but delighted with what the Picture Frame Studio had to offer. Easy to order and delighted with the final product.
I have used this company previously and been very happy with all purchases. The frames look great, easy to do the order online and reassuring to have the re measure guarantee, although I'm happy to say that we did manage to get our measurements right! Would definitely recommend and use again, thank you!
Absolutely fabulous frame. I needed a deep box frame for one of my artwork and couldn't find the exact measurement, so I was so pleased to find Picture frame Studio. The quality is outstanding and they are packaged with great care. I will definitely use them again!
Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 15th March 2021
Excellent service as always
Good quality frames, reasonable prices. Made to personal sizes and delivered in 3 weeks. I would definitely use again, thank you.
Beautiful frames! Very happy with my order.
Great easy to use website - vast choice of custom made frames and mounts! Order arrived well wrapped and as ordered - my picture looks very smart and attractive now .
Excellent frames and mounts. Great delivery times and all the accessories you need - highly recommend and will use again and again
Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 4th March 2021
Lovely wooden frame. Beautifully handcrafted product made exactly to my specifications. Superbly packaged with excellent instructions for fitting. Thank you Picture Frame Studio, I will certainly use you again and recommend you to my friends.
Delighted with the picture frame. So easy to order via website. Despite current restrictions delivered within time frame quoted. Would use again without hesitation.
Beautiful oak picture frames which enhance the watercolours painted by my late father-in-law. Very well packaged, timely service. Would highly recommend.
Very happy with the frame.
Good quality. Excellent website. Good communication.
Really pleased. Frame looks great.
We have used Picture Frame Studio on many occasions. We find them excellent in every respect. The choice of fame etc. is very wide, the quality of the framing is perfect and the packaging for delivery is depoendable.
Picture Frame Studio is rated 4.8 based on 2,324 reviews