Picture Frame Studio Reviews

Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 10th February 2021
Jackie Johnson
Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 13th January 2021
Helen Lansdown
I required a Frame 130cm x 50cm with relatively thin profile framing. After some research found the Picture Frame Studio a comprehensive website with sufficient frame profile choices competitive pricing. The step by step ordering process was excellent and covered all the options I required. I placed the order and the return e-mail detailed the specification so I could check it against my requirements. Postage cost and timescale was very reasonable. Because of the size of the frame I was concerned the frame may arrive damaged but I should have had more confidence in Picture Frame Studio. The packing was comprehensive and tailor made to support and protect the frame. I am very pleased with the purchase in quality, price and cost.
I was very pleased with my photo frames, they were a perfect fit and look great!
Excellent bespoke service and a quality frame offsetting my picture
There was a pretty long delay in the delivery and I needed to chase them up. But they responded to my question very quickly and the frames arrived, well packaged and are good quality, so happy with the service and would recommend.
Very well produced frames. Measurements absolutely spot on. My old photos now look like masterpieces.
We love our frame thank you a great job.
As ordered, couldn't ask for any more!
The frame was damaged when it arrived. I paid almost £30 for a very small black wooden frame. Approximately 12 inches by 5 inches but there was a cut 5 inches in length at the front right. I've sent numerous emails which they've not replied to. I've also tried to phone them on 2 different phone numbers, one says no longer in use. The other is also useless as I just can't get through.
Hello Gerald, As per email i feel in this instance it best that you are refunded in full. The funds will be back on your card within 24hrs. Regards Nathan
Quality, user friendly, value for money, prompt delivery! I cannot speak too highly of the experience I have just had using this company. Super easy, super helpful and lived up to their promise. I am delighted with the quality of my chosen bespoke frame for a tapestry of a Lancaster bomber (see pic of it being held by my 98 year old Dad, who flew them). Thank you!
Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 13th January 2021
Easy to use website and very quick turnaround. Very happy with the mount and frame. Was a bit worried that I hadn't measured it properly for the mount to fit but I followed the instructions on the site and the fit is perfect. Costs also competitive with other online framing services.
Very good - my frame arrived PERFECTLY sized and clearly looks like a quality product.
It was very easy to choose the style we wanted and it was delivered very quickly. It was just as we expected and very well made. It was well packaged to ensure safe delivery.
Awesome 👏
I have used this service three times and each time it has been excellent. The Web site is clear, easy to use and allows you to upload a photo to see your picture in the chosen frame. The frames are expertly made with obvious attention to detail. Delivery was on the expected date by courier and very well packaged.
Very pleased with my order Would use this company again Thank you
Excellent service, good quality product, wonderful customization options!
I had previously used this company and been happy, however, my recent experience has been very poor. I need 2 gold frames, profile minimum 30mm wide and placed an order in November. The supplied frames were a much smaller, cheaper profile (22mm) in the wrong colour. I was told the frame I'd ordered was out of stock but they agreed their error and would remake, I selected an alternative but have they have supplied incorrect frames AGAIN. They are not responding to emails (3 weeks) and of the telephone numbers listed 0330 111 0992 is no longer obtainable and 01270 625 675 is a voice recording. History 1) ordered 2 frames G524 31mm wide, gold 2) sent two 22mm black, red and gold frames 3) they agreed to replace as had used incorrect frame. As original ordered frame G524 out of stock I agreed to G514 33mm wide as a substitute 4) sent what looks like G542 and which is 25mm wide i.e. too narrow for purpose and style, colour not suitable. This is so frustrating and as I am getting no response from the company I will have to repurchase elsewhere so complete waste of money. If the correct frames are not available the customer should be contacted and if necessary a refund agreed, this feels like they are just using anything that comes to hand and hoping the customer won't notice. This is particularly disappointing 'second time around'. It may sound picky but I really need gold frames of 30-35mm, and let's be frank that's what I have ordered and paid for. I don't like posting negative reviews, especially for 'small businesses' in the current climate but I think it is the only way I'll get a response from the company.
Absolutely excellent product and service. I searched high and low but was unable to find a picture frame meeting my particular requirements. With Picture Frame Studio I was able to customise a frame to my exact requirement. The product arrived, very well packaged, within a short time frame. I am 100% satisfied with the product and will undoubtedly be ordering more from this supplier.
Marvellous in every way
very nice looking picture frames in natural oak, photos look great set in the mount.
Picture Frame Studio is rated 4.77 based on 2,236 reviews