Picture Frame Studio Reviews

Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 10th February 2021
Jackie Johnson
Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 13th January 2021
Helen Lansdown
I placed my second order and paid 4 weeks ago with a promise of a 10 day delivery. I have emailed 4 times and had no reply. Their telephone message tells you to email. I think they have ceased trading but are still taking orders.....and payment.
Excellent frames and mounts. Great delivery times and all the accessories you need - highly recommend and will use again and again
Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 4th March 2021
Lovely wooden frame. Beautifully handcrafted product made exactly to my specifications. Superbly packaged with excellent instructions for fitting. Thank you Picture Frame Studio, I will certainly use you again and recommend you to my friends.
Delighted with the picture frame. So easy to order via website. Despite current restrictions delivered within time frame quoted. Would use again without hesitation.
Beautiful oak picture frames which enhance the watercolours painted by my late father-in-law. Very well packaged, timely service. Would highly recommend.
Very happy with the frame.
Good quality. Excellent website. Good communication.
Really pleased. Frame looks great.
We have used Picture Frame Studio on many occasions. We find them excellent in every respect. The choice of fame etc. is very wide, the quality of the framing is perfect and the packaging for delivery is depoendable.
My made to measure frame was received safely, well packed & within the time stated on the website. It is well made and I'm very pleased with it .
Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Slight delay due to Covid this time, but the quality is still excellent and the packaging is first class.
My order took three weeks to arrive and it was wrong when it arrived, Have emailed company via their Customer Support but have yet to hear back. I've been using this company for about 18 months but my last two orders have been incorrect and to trying to resolve issues is becoming more and more difficult.
Took longer to arrive than expected but it was worth the wait , very well made and looks lovely 😊
It's pretty rare to find somewhere online where you can order professional standard box frames with fillets, but Picture Frame Studio absolutely delivered - we managed to achieve a floating mount effect and the pieces look fantastic. The one area that Picture Frame Studio could improve is with its communication - I didn't receive a confirmation email with the order details and it was a bit tricky to get hold of anyone, but the frames arrived at the scheduled time so no harm done.
I needed a made to measure frame for an embroidery and was very happy with the frame I ordered. Excellent quality and service and good website.
Excellent quality oak frames
Very good quality product. It took a while for delivery, but expected in the circumstances.
...........
Fantastic, love the frames, great value and made to measure. I will be using Picture Frame Studio again!
Excellent service and custom products
Picture Frame Studio is rated 4.77 based on 2,236 reviews