Picture Frame Studio Reviews

DraggonCottage Wrexham Road Nantwich

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Picture Frame Studio made you happy

"Very pleased with the studio's work. Excellent well made frame, all necessary bits & pieces supplied, plus packaged well for transit. Would use the studio again."
"Excellent transaction."
"Really good quick service, lovely quality frame"
"Exactly as requested. Good product and service."
"Great service. A minor problem where a roll of tape and some eyes were left off my order. This was resolved quickly and efficiently so all good here."
"First class customer service and products"
"Dry pleased with the frame. Size was good, quality excellent and delivery was quick and efficient. All in all, a very satisfactory purchase and would use again without hesitation"
"The frame arrived well packaged, first class finish I felt the Perspex panel was a little undersize and the spacers were not supplied otherwise very satisfactory."
"Received exactly what I had ordered. The packaging that the frames came in ensured that they arrived I undamaged. Will be ordering from the Picture Frame Studio again."
"I have ordered products from Picture Frame Studio on two occasions now and will soon be placing a third order. Picture Frame Studio has always produced and delivered my custom frames in an impressive time frame, and the prices of the frames have always been more than reasonable. Overall, I have been highly impressed with Picture Frame Studio."
"Excellent quality and delivery"
"Great service - great price. Very happy overall and will definitely use their services again"
"I've ordered several custom sized frames from Picture Frame Studio and have been very pleased with them. The online ordering process is simple, customer service is very responsive and helpful, the frames are great and the price is right. I will definitely use Picture Frame Studio again and highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy good quality and attractive picture frames at a reasonable cost."
"Another really good frame - well made, perfectly sized and delivered in excellent packaging in just a few days. Thank you."
"Very good quality, custom-built to the unusual dimensions I wanted and with all fixings included. The perspex glass is perfect quality too. It would be good to have a wider colour choice for the mounts, but I'll definitely be back."
"Great value and service"
"Excellent value and service; easy to use website. Highly recommended"
"I have used Picture Frame Studio several times and the frames are a good price, well made - including double mount and multi-opening, well wrapped and delivered promptly. Can't really ask for more and I will use next time I need frames"
"Couldn't be more pleased with the frame I received, exactly as I wanted it and delivered on time."
"The price was very reasonable. What impressed me most was the free replacement for the order that had been wrongly measured. Thank you very much."
Picture Frame Studio is rated 4.77 based on 1,585 reviews