Picture Frame Studio Reviews

admin@pictureframestudio.co.uk

DraggonCottage Wrexham Road Nantwich

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Picture Frame Studio?

Rosemarie Davies
Verified Buyer
"Everything arrived on time and very impressed with the packaging...many thanks for a quality product."
LOUISE GRIFFITHS
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly and customer-centric business strategy, easy-to-use website and a great quality product at a very reasonable price! My 16yr old son, who runs his own small business, undertook a special commission from a new customer to make a large framed piece of artwork made from plastic Hama beads, which not easy to achieve. We needed a particular size and depth of box-frame, so we ordered one from Picture Frame Studio. This company's unconditional offer to amend/replace the frame if it did not work for our commission piece was very reassuring! We are very happy to say that the frame was perfect and our bead sprite artwork commission looks fantastic! We are very much looking forward to delivering it to our customer!"
"Perfect sizing, prompt delivery and good customer care."
"My frame arrived promptly I needed it earlier than the time stated , after speaking on the phone it arrived much earlier than expected. It’s the exact size for my print . Very well packaged . I would definitely order again ."
Deborah McCaffer
Verified Buyer
"It was good to pick out exactly the frame I wanted. We put it on the wall last night and it's perfect. Will definitely be using you again."
Lesley Pearce
Verified Buyer
"the frame was well made. however a little disappointed with the white surround. There was a slight crease between middle cut out."
Shona Riaz
Verified Buyer
"prompt delivery, well packaged, polite on phone, nice qualitywork"
"Excellent customer service from Nathan to help me get the best frame option."
Anthony Sefton
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, great products."
Tracey Morgan
Verified Buyer
"Very well made excellent quality quick delivery. My picture looks amazing in the frame MANY THANKS"
Julie Cozens
Verified Buyer
"Perfect fit exactly as ordered. Good quality too."
"Good looking frames and well made."
Richard Brady
Verified Buyer
"The frame is well made and used quality products, One small downside was that although it came with all the parts needed to hang it on the wall I would have liked a piano hinge on the back"
David Cooper
Verified Buyer
"I purchased a print from the National Gallery and wanted a frame as close as possible to the original. The one I got from Picture Frame Studio was perfect."
Sharon Norrish
"Quick Delivery"
Karen Woods
Verified Buyer
"The service, efficiency and courtesy of the people at Picture Frame Studio was very good as was the timely delivery. Unfortunately, the frame arrived damaged despite the generous packaging. However, they have promised to send out another frame a.s.a.p."
"Beautiful frame fits perfectly thank you"
"I ordered two custom made white frames with double mounts, what a brilliant service. Easy to order and they worked a treat! Can't recommend highly enough."
Colette Jones
Verified Buyer
"My picture looks fantastic in this frame"
"well made and good value for money"
Picture Frame Studio is rated 4.77 based on 1,474 reviews