Picture Frame Studio Reviews

admin@pictureframestudio.co.uk

DraggonCottage Wrexham Road Nantwich

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Picture Frame Studio ?

"The price was very reasonable. What impressed me most was the free replacement for the order that had been wrongly measured. Thank you very much."
"Picture frame exactly as ordered. Arrived on time with all the little extras, cord, pads etc thrown in free. Excellent. Recommended."
"I ordered 3 picture frames from Picture Frame Studio and was unsure what to expect as i have never used them before. My frames came on the exact day they said that they would as well as within a one hour time scale. The company kept me informed about the process throughout. I stupidly forgot to order the glazing for my frames and emailed the company who responded straight away.I then had to ring them to order my glazing and pay for it which again was dealt with straight away. The gentleman i spoke to was really helpful and i have to say that i would definatelly use them again . In this day and age it is refreshing to find a company who are so efficient and well organised . Thank you so much Janet Jones Liverpool"
"An excellent service at a sensible price. Thankyou."
"Good choice of finishes. Well made. Good value"
"Fast, efficient service. Product good. I have only given 3 stars as I felt the clips which hold the back in place could be better quality, and the plastic front would have been better in glass. One corner of my frame was also not held together well so we had to tap the ‘joiner’ in because it was raised. Overall a little disappointed but it looks good on the wall."
"Received in good time and well packed. Thanks"
"Frames are perfect and very well made and even easier to put together as I ordered custom made frames."
"Well made frame and fits perfectly"
"Very much appreciate the no-quibble replacement of items that have been mis-measured by me, and also a slightly blemished frame. Excellent service."
"Slight confusion over two web sites, but once ordered my frames were first class. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Picture Frame Studio. Thank you"
"Really good quality and finish. Well made and I particularly liked the acrilic glazing in stead of glass. Will certainly recommend you anyone who is looking for a quality tram."
"Excellent frame, quick service, very well packaged. Will use again."
"Extremely pleased with the product I ordered. It was also a huge benefit being able to talk to someone on the phone after selecting my spec requirements on the easy-to-use website. Plus the SureFit guarantee is added peace of mind - although wasn't needed. Thanks for a great job!"
"Lots of chioce of quality looking frames. When it arrived, it looked top quality, and now looks good on the wall."
"Picture frame and mount perfect as always. Didn’t receive an e-mail though with a delivery day and time slot, just lucky I was in !"
"I expected the frame to include a hanging cord kit, but alas it did not. The frame is well made, albeit a tight fit. Whilst they allow a couple of mm extra to the canvas dimensions, it is still a tight fit due to the canvas being turned over the canvas frame. Package was well wrapped and delivery was (almost) as promised. I was told the delivery people would notify me by email/ text when the delivery was due, but I had nothing. The first I knew of the delivery was when it arrived at my door. I could have been out, but luckily I was at home."
"Very happy with the picture frames. Service was quick and the quality of the frames is excellent. Will definitely be using again."
"Just a great service. Simple interface to design the frame, and the product itself appears to be of the highest craftmanship. Exactly what I wanted. Picture frame studio is the ONLY place I could find to supply a box frame with the shallow depth I was looking for to float frame a concert poster. It looks amazing and I've just put in my order for a second frame, cannot recommend highly enough."
"For my needs I want plain oak picture frames, and Picture Frame Studio has a good selection that suit me well. The ones I have bought represent good value, and I will be a returning customer."
Picture Frame Studio is rated 4.77 based on 1,566 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!