Picture Frame Studio Reviews

Read Picture Frame Studio Reviews

admin@pictureframestudio.co.uk

DraggonCottage Wrexham Road Nantwich

Tell us how Picture Frame Studio made you happy
The frames were great. The package got left on my doorstep in the rain, which wasn't ideal, but the frames were still dry.
Really happy with the quality of the frame. Very high standard. Delivery was quick considering this was custom made.
Good quality frame, perfect. Will use again!
Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 8th September 2021
Have used Picture Frame Studio for a few years now as the quality of their frames and service are excellent! I definitely recommend this company!
Great product and service
This is my first order and it certainly will not be my last! I am extremely pleased with the oak frame, not only its design but also grain as well. Excellent workmanship, and was delivered in 10 days. Plus the price was very fair, I have bought other frames costing more that were not solid wood, which I really prefer. My next order for two frames will be put in this week!
Happy with the product - decent quality and the picture fits nicely in it. Not happy that I didn’t receive any acknowledgment of the order, even after I had phoned them, and an email from the courier about delivery gave no indication of what was being delivered or from whom it was coming.
Excellent frame, there was a bit of a delay as they didn’t have the frame material in stock but was offered an alternative or to wait a bit longer. Only took an extra week or so. Otherwise the delivery was quick once made up and well packaged. Would recommend
Excellent service. Frames packaged well and protected.
I am very pleased with the frame I ordered. Good quality and well finished.
Nice simple order process and really pleased with my frames. Recommended
First time I’ve used an online framing company. I’m absolutely delighted with the two frames I ordered. The ordering process was straightforward; delivery efficient and when I rang with a query given very helpful advice.
I have now had nearly a dozen frames made, all different sizes, all different pictures, most single but one triple, they all arrive beautifully packaged, perfect fits every time. Well worth the money
Excellent quality frame, good and ti.ely delivery
Excellent large panoramic frames, perfectly made to my spec. Classy and lightweight for the size. Good value and delivered in good time exactly as specified by courier. Will definitely be shopping here again.
Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 13th July 2021 Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 13th July 2021
Custom frame fit my poster exactly despite its significant size (120x60cm).
Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 13th July 2021
Beautiful frames and friendly, efficient service.
Lovely quality frame at a good price, and such an easy to navigate site and ordering process. Thank you
Thanks....great frames....well made and well packed...all arrived safely.
Excellent quality frames that really complimented my artwork. Easy to order with good choice of options for custom frames and sizes. packaged really well for delivery as well.
Picture Frame Studio is rated 4.77 based on 2,271 reviews