Picture Frame Studio Reviews

Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 16th February 2021
Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 10th February 2021
Jackie Johnson
Firstly I have been using Picture Frame Studio for five years and have always received excellent service and professionalism, sadly however this time around I am really struggling with contacting the company for they are communicating via emails and nit via the telephone due to Covid-19 staffing issues. I have two beautiful frames here but sadly the order is incomplete due to missing acid free back boards. I have been trying to contact the company for three days now to find out what is happening, sadly know response so far which is a real shame because I would have given this company five stars every time in the past. Order #200020707
Picture Frame Studio is truly excellent - the quality of their frame making is superb, their packing is the best I’ve come across and they are helpful and reliable if you have a question. I am an artist and my work is exhibited, so best quality is essential - Picture Frame Studio gives me exactly that - thank you!
Fantastic! Delighted with these frames & mounts. This site was so easy to use compared with other online companies, & such good value. I ordered thin gold frames with a double mount: snow white & Imperial blue, which look stunning. I loved that I could see what they looked like on screen before I ordered & I have already recommended this site to friends & I'm about to re-order for another picture. Excellent quality, excellent packaging...I'm so pleased with them. Thank you, Picture Frame studio!
From ordering to receipt of the goods, I could not fault Picture Frame Studio. Excellent web site for ordering, prompt delivery and the goods are excellent when hung on the wall.
At the end of the day businesses are slowly working towards getting back on track with limited staff and resources. These guys did lack the communication side with a phone number not working and probably no reply on email however before I knew it my order was being dispatched and arrived quicker then I thought. Frames look lovely with the posters inside measurement and quality top marks. Packaging was over the top with bubble wrap and cardboard not one damage and I can reuse the bubble wrap for transportation of frames/posters. 10/10
The frame and mount are very good quality, and they arrived so quickly. Highly recommended!
Excellent quality and reasonably priced although the top and bottom section of the frame are bowed (curved) outwards slightly. They can be pushed inwards around 10mm but spring back. Slightly disappointing. It’s the oak 20mm frame.
By far the best custom made frame I have ordered over the internet. The quality is excellent.
Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 27th May 2021
Just perfect and such good value. Arrived in substantial packaging to protect it. Very impressed.
Excellent high quality frames, fast turnaround, very reasonable prices. Great selection as well and easy to use website. Team was very helpful when I had questions.
Absolutely delighted with the two frames I ordered good service , quality and delivery . Would use again when required .
Excellent customer service and great quality product!
Good quality shadow box frame, came with everything I needed to frame & hang my artwork.
Good choice for us. The frame came very well packaged and was exactly what we had ordered. Looks great with our print now on display. Many thanks for a great product and service.
Very happy with box frame, fits my signed cover paperback book perfectly.
Picture Frame Studio 5 star review on 4th May 2021
The frame arrived on Friday after over 4 weeks and is very good and just how we ordered it. When the order was placed we received no email confirmation or expected delivery date for our frame. We received a voicemail message some days after our order was placed, but the number provided was unavailable when we called back on several occasions. Emails we sent to chase up our order were not answered either. Communication very poor with this website.
Very easy to order, website easy to navigate and images helpful. Good quality product arrived in a reasonable time considering made to order and very well packaged so arrived immaculate. Would definitely order again next time I need a made to measure frame.
Very high quality. Very well-made. I also loved the level of service. Good communication during Covid when there was a back order issue. I’ve ordered from them before and I will do again
Great service and great product. Will use again!
I am never disappointed with the frames I order from Picture Frame Studio and have had over 20 made by them now in a range of sizes and styles. Always very high quality, true to the size ordered and well packaged. I have never had any problems, but am confident that they would be resolved if I did. No hesitation in recommending.
Picture Frame Studio is rated 4.77 based on 2,250 reviews