Picture Frame Studio Reviews

admin@pictureframestudio.co.uk

DraggonCottage Wrexham Road Nantwich

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Picture Frame Studio?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Gillian Booth
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the frame, good instructions, good result. You will be my first port of call when I need a made to measure frame. Thank you."
"Easy to use website. Huge range, very good quality frames at a great price."
"Brilliant service made my photos look great. Just could do with email updates of where the order is etc but I’m very pleased with quality of product. Keep it up guys!!"
"The frames were excellent quality and arrived carefully packaged. Customer service is good however my delivery was quite slow on this occasion and it was only when I asked that I was told it was because one of the frames was out of stock and they were waiting for the delivery. This was not a problem, as I wasn't in a rush, but it would have been nice to have been told."
Russ Hibbins
Verified Buyer
"My wife is a botanical artist who has an exhibition in a couple of months and needed to frame some recent paintings. She was very pleased with the quality of the frames, and the quicker than expected delivery time. The additional bonus was the very fair price."
"Product was as described on website , met order request & arrived in stated timeframe . well packaged & relevant instructions !"
David Miller
Verified Buyer
"They delivered the two frames I ordered with a first class service in terms of quality, price and delivery time"
Jessica Tabaka
Verified Buyer
"Always love the frames and the fact that I can preview artwork in the frame before I order!"
Carlos Rodriguez
Verified Buyer
"No updates advising when order will be roughfuly delivered No email received from courier advising day of delivery nor window of delivery. Great quality frames."
Melanie Evans
Verified Buyer
"Really pleased with the frame, it looks really nice with our New York panoramic print inside. When the frame arrived it had been damaged in transit, I phoned up Picture Frame Studio and they sent a replacement our straight away. Very impressed with the service. Thank you."
"Good quality frames, friendly customer service"
Ryan Ritchie
"10/10, very happy."
Bradley Steel
Verified Buyer
"We were delighted with the service we received from Picture Frame Studio. We had to e'mail to check on measurement and got a prompt reply. The frames were delivered quickly and the quality is excellent. Very happy with our purchase."
"Very pleased with the frame. It is good quality and showcases the picture it holds. Plus I was kept fully informed about delivery time and date. I would definitely recommend."
"Ordered 2 bespoke sized frames. Good customer service. Frames perfect. Very happy. Will definitely use Picture Feame Studio in the future."
"Very good looking frames exactly as specified, clear instructions and good communication. Next time I need a frame I will use this service."
Alessandro Bruno
Verified Buyer
"Everything ok except for the packaging. I received the frame with one of the corners slightly damaged."
"The frames fitted perfectly and were well made."
"Very prompt delivery and frame was exactly as described."
John Tilson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product,fast delivery,highly reccomended"
Picture Frame Studio is rated 4.77 based on 1,412 reviews