Picture Frame Studio Reviews

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Picture Frame Studio made you happy

Over 7 Days
"Very good quick service and good quality."
"Having a couple of art prints we were able to choose the exact size, frame, design etc. Top quality and delivered promptly. Well done Picture Frame Studio."
"The site is very easy to use and idiot proof for people like me. You can design the frame to your own speciation as there are so many options available. I was kept informed of the progress of my order and it was delivered fairly quickly. The end result is absolutely perfect and just as I wanted it. I would very highly recommend this seller"
"Great to be able to have a frame made to my exact measurements - absolutely spot on, very good quality frame, packaged well and arrived within a weeK - oh and a very good price too!"
"Frames easy to order and look really good. Easy to use. Would have given 5 stars but one of the perspex fronts had a really rough cut edge. Would use again."
"I am very pleased with my first order from Picture Frame Studio. The quality is excellent, comptetively priced and delivered on time."
"Great service and a great product. Arrived carefully and securely packaged and in perfect condition."
"Brilliant website easy to negotiate, frame I ordered fits the bill my amateur daub no looks like a masterpiece."
"The actual frame is fine, and now in a prominent place on the wall. However, I had to chase up delivery after some time, and was told the actual beading was not available, but a close substitute could be supplied. Manufacture was then quick - indeed too quick, as I was going to be away when it would be delivered, so requested it to be put back a few days. This did not happen, so I had to arrange with neighbours (two of whom were also away) to accept delivery. Unfortunately, DHL do not allow for a neighbours address to be specified on the re-schedule, and it was just a stroke of luck that the neighbour in question saw the delivery van in the road and was able to take delivery."
"The service from Picture Frame Studio was good online and I had a fast response to my query. Unfortunately they were late in delivering my frame and I wasn't notified, however when I did call them they sent it out next day delivery. I was unfortunately disappointed with the quality of the frame though. Online it looked like it was going to be a lot better, and instead what I received looked a bit cheap and the wood doesn't look good quality. A bit disappointed overall."
"beautifully made frames, and very good communication. excellent all round."
"Great service - two beautiful frames, sturdily packed; I'm delighted and would certainly buy from here again."
"Loved the customization and visualization in their webtool. Solved my custom job. Prompt service and delivery. The quality of the product is pretty good as well."
"Excellent service. Framed pictures that were an unusual size. They look really good."
"Excellent service! Very easy to use the website to order a bespoke frame. Absolutely the right measurements down to the millimetre. Delivery was very prompt too. I would definitely recommend the Picture Frame Studio!"
"Great replacement picture frame received. Unfortunately after 4 weeks I hadn’t received my original frame with no explanation. I called Picture frame to be advised there is a supplier problem and could I chose an alternative which I did which was delivered promptly. I am not sure what would have happened had I not called them to chase my original order. I have to say that this is my 3rd frame and I have had great service and products other than this."
"Excellent choice of materials, good quality"
"Quality products at a reasonable price. I would certainly recommend them and happy to order again in the future."
"Fantastic product and service. Extremely impressed with the quality of the product. Will definitely be using your company again and will certainly recommend to family, friends and anyone else who needs a frame."
"Excallent welll made frame giving us the effect we had imagined for our artwork. Would certainly recommend and will use again ."
Picture Frame Studio is rated 4.78 based on 1,708 reviews