Picanova Reviews

of reviewers recommend Picanova

Tell us how Picanova made you happy
Excellent quality, fast service and very good value with an offer
Absolutely delighted with not only the canvas, but with the very quick delivery time and with the communication with the company.... I would not hesitate to order with them again and would also highly recommend others to do so...
2nd time I've purchased pictures from this company an 100% pleased with the canvases I received will use these all the time good quality an reasonably priced
Same company as Photo Gifts.co.uk. Worst ever software, very limited possibilities of how to change and create and edit your photos. Kept on failing all the time and the save function was not working so had to start all over again and again. Software failed again during the order process which led to false amount being ordered. Contacted customer service team straight after it but they are very unhelpful. Once ordered they wont change anything even that it was their own software that failed. Offer of 70% off at the next order was a joke. Never ever going to order from them again!
I keep coming back. Enough said.
Used Picanova more than once , service is always first class will continue to use and and recommend
Excellent service from start to finish, i have used picanova several times and the price, product and delivery are fantastic.
Brilliantly clear canvas from the photo supplied. My mum will love it as it's of her darling pooch
Brilliant service. Superb results and unbelievable value for money.
Quality great as previous orders I have made and delivered very quickly and in good packaging.
Fantastic quality and fast , efficient delivery. Great value for money too .
Quality product that arrived very quickly
These guys are simply fantastic. Have bought many of my own pics on canvas, in a variety of styles and sizes and they cannot be beaten in price, quality and speed of service.
Excellent quality and very speedy service and delivery. No complaints at all and will be ordering a few more in the near future.
Brilliant quality and first class service
Perfect pictures , quick delivery and great price .
I was on a live chat with one of the customer service reps as I was bit unsure of how my photo from my phone wld come out. When I uploaded it, it didnt look right compared to the pic that was in my photo gallery on my phone. They assured me that the pixels in my pic was within range of what they would class as very good even though I explained my concerns. So they sent me the pic that I uploaded onto there site & to my surprise it had the same detail & definition that that was on my phone. Cut a long story short when it arrived I was surprised by the vivd colours it brings out. Natural photos with no filter is me down to a tee so I comment on one if it did have this. As for the offers when they become avaliable with the price ya just cant beat it. Delivery was very fast & they certainly dont mess around. You could almost say that Amazon etc must have shares in this company as the packaging is second to none. Definitely buy again. Just wish they would deliver to New Zealand for me as that is how impressive my family were when they seen it on Faecbook. O 4 Owesome!!!
Excellent customer service. I ordered a print - large canvas on special offer - it arrived slightly creased and it was replaced immediately. Very impressive. No quibbles. No questions. Impressive.
Very quick processing and dispatching order.
Fast delivery, great quality and a good price. What more could you want?
Picanova is rated 4.91 based on 47 reviews