Physiocure Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Physiocure

0113 261 1999.

enquiries@physiocure.org.uk

Cookridge Hall Health & Fitness Cookridge Lane

How would you rate Physiocure ?

"I have been a patient at Physiocure for many years and cannot recommend them highly enough. Louise ,and more recently Anna, have been treating me for the painful arthritic effects of hips, spine and shoulder problems. They are both superb, expert practitioners and together with their dedication, kindness and positivity have helped me amazingly. Everyone in the team is welcoming, professional and caring - an outstanding physiotherapy practice."
"The most thorough and genuinely caring physiotherapy service I have come across. They identified my painful hip condition, despite 20 other experts over many years failing to do so. They were able to support my entire recovery from identifying the issue, to walking out of the door for the last time. Knowledgable, caring, accommodating and thorough. I have since recommended to family and friends, who's experiences have mirrored my own. Second to non in hip knowledge and offer the best service I have experienced both in the NHS and privately. Thank you so much Physiocure as I now have my life back."
"My daughter first started going to Physiocure nearly 5 years ago. She was an elite athlete and suffered a hip injury just months before leaving to go to University in America on a sports scholarship. She was referred to Louise Grant by a Musculoskeletal & Sports Physician and prior to her first appointment Louise had already seen all the reports, MRI and xrays. Louise's knowledge, experience and understanding was outstanding. She has coordinated additional sessions with a personal trainer and hydrotherapy treatments, has gone out of her way to ensure appointments were scheduled in advance and has continued to provide support, advice and help with issues beyond the hip injury. I was so impressed that when I was having shoulder issues I didn't hesitate to go for treatment myself and am so grateful for the treatments, the information and help with problems other than my shoulder! We are very grateful for the care and support we have received from Physiocure."
"Louise has been an amzing support to both my mum and I over the last 7 years. She has offered invaluable advice and encouragement when I have needed it the most. She has always believed me when I've told her about my pain and she looks into different ways to help me manage my hip issues. Eliza is also fantastic. She has a very caring personality and as well as providing physical therapy she gave me tremendous emotional support when I was recovering from my operations. Sharon the receptionist deserves a mention too she always greets you with a smile and nothing is too much trouble. I can honestly say that Physiocure have helped me walk normally again and for that I will always be grateful."
"Anna has kept me in good shape over many years. Shoulder, hip and knee problems eased and sound advice given."
"I've been a client of Physiocure for many years now and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Anna and the team. They're friendly and knowledgeable and put you at ease very quickly."
"Louise has been looking after me for a couple of years now and the treatment and service is 2nd to none. Her knowledge and expertise has led me to come back time and time again and I would highly recommend Physiocure."
"The staff at Phsyiocure are knowledgeable and very helpful in resolving all manner of injuries. They offer many varied rehab options to tailor the recovery to the individual, from massages to pilates to hydrotherapy to gym routines. I can't recommend them highly enough, they've taken me through a long couple of years but with their help I should no make a full recovery."
"Very impressive integrated and holistic care - all in one location"
"I came across Physiocure whilst searching for help with hip pain that was seriously affecting my quality of life. I was struggling to work and could no longer cycle. I had seen other health care professionals who did not know what was wrong or know how to properly treat me. The team assessed me, made a correct diagnosis and when it was apparent conservative treatment wasnt working after a few months, referred me to a reputable Orthopaedic surgeon who diagnosed acetabular dysplasia, a labral tear and arthritis. Post operatively they offered a comprehensive service with hydrotherapy, physiotherapy, accupuncture, hip traction and access to a personal trainer. They are an excellent, professional and caring team who show great empathy to their patients. The Physiocure team also use current research to guide their practice and work closely with Surgeons who value their input extremely highly. Sometimes the surgery is the easy part and they understand how long rehabilitation can be but are with you every step of the way. I cant recommend the Physiocure team highly enough. Lovely people. So knowledgable and caring. Simply the best."
"An all round good and punctual service, with pleasant and knowledgeable staff. Who explain your problems clearly, and exercises to try and help."
"I have attended Physiocure over the past 15 years. Anna is excellent. Highly professional. She treated me through out the build up and post op of my 2 bilateral knee replacements. She is able to identify any potential problems and her use of acupuncture to supplement treatment has been excellent. Overall I have nothing but praise for Physiocure."
"Physiocure treatment and advice has really improved my day to day life as my lower back pain has resolved. This is after many years of sporadic pain & immobility. A combination of treatments from Louise and Pilates plan with Julie has enabled me to really improve my general fitness and well-being."
"It's not just about the injury it's about the whole person . Supported to reach my goals .. pain free. Realistic and practical. Thank you ."
"I have been a patient of PHYSIOCURE since 2001, being treated for a variety ailments. The practice has grown over those years and I have always been impressed by the friendliness of every member of staff and the care and consideration provided. Reception staff have always succeeded in providing/modifying appointments in a friendly and efficient manner and the Physio staff have always been friendly and reassuring as treatment has progressed. When needing to change from one Physio to another in order to maintain regular appointments I have always been reassured that accurate records are being maintained. In short, PYSIOCURE and all its staff are brilliant!"
"knowledgeable staff, empathetic and holistic, they all work hard in order to give excellent service and care."
"Staffed by highly professional, welcoming and professional staff. Each physio is more than competent at dealing with any range of symptoms presented, but in addition most hold a particular expertise, resulting in a practice well equipped to deal with any condition. Ably supported by a sports therapist and Personal Trainer, Physiocure offers an evidence based holistic approach to well being and fitness that has no peer! and hats off to the admin/ reception that keep things ticking along nicely!"
"A truly fantastic team with a vast wealth of knowledge, expertise and passion for supporting patients. Physiocure offer a holistic approach and this is something I have really valued over the last few years. I have such high praise for the team and can not thank them enough for their input."
"I have been a patient at Physiocure for approximately 5 years having been recommended to try them by my wife. I am an active middle aged man and have been treated for a long term degenerative knee problem which required an operation and occasional lower back condition. Overall, the service over the years has been first class and I'm convinced helped prolong an otherwise unspectacular cycling and mountain walking career. I would strongly recommend anyone who might be thinking about physiotherapy treatment to have a consultation with the owners Anna and Louise. The service is both very friendly and highly professional."
"The best !"