Phonethings.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Phonethings.co.uk

About Phonethings.co.uk : Phonethings.co.uk is an online mobile phone accessories store, we sell all kinds of accessories for iPhone, Samsung, LG, Huawei, Google Pixel e.t.c.
Phonethings.co.uk was established originally in 2009, purchasing team have over 10 years of experience in mobile phone accessories, video games accessories e.t.c.
The company has since become one of leading UK company in its own right and consists of three sectors; wholesale, internet and retail shops based in Birmingham.
With our focused approach to both stock holding and account management, we have enjoyed rapid growth.
All our stock held in our Birmingham warehouse so quick delivery is guaranteed.
We have always strived so hard to be one of the best and with the services we offer on our website has also been brought to our Amazon and eBay stores.

hello@phonethings.co.uk

24 VERBENA ROAD

How would you rate Phonethings.co.uk ?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Sade Lehtinen

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Phonethings.co.uk in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Sade Lehtinen
Verified Reviewer
"I am deeply impressed by the way this company carried out an amazing customer service, I have placed my order from Finland and I couldn't believe that I got the item delivered in just 3 days and that is what I call a bullet delivery, I have always shopped for phone accessories in the UK because it's cheaper in the UK no doubt compared to the huge prices here in Finland or in Scandinavian countries generally. Usually, I get orders delivered to Finland from the UK say around 7-10 working days but never like this before just 3 working days is a record. when they told me that my order has been dispatched I put it in my mind that ok I should get it in the next 7 working days but to my surprise in just 3 days. I got my door knocked from DHL plus they sent me SMS message when I placed order which was to confirm my order and another SMS message when order was dispatched which included a tracking number and the courier company name; this is what I call good customer service and I definitely would be coming back to shop more and even would be introducing bunch of friends . Although I never heard of them before and I was a little hesitant to shop there but I thought why not give it a go because their prices are really eye-catching and the website got a beautiful look to it. The website navigation, in general, is perfect and easy to browse, at the end I am happy and I will continue to order all my needs from phonethings.co.uk."
Phonethings.co.uk is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews