Phonethings.co.uk Reviews

11PM
11PM

hello@phonethings.co.uk

24 VERBENA ROAD

Tell us how Phonethings.co.uk made you happy

"It’s been a very nice experience, extremely satisfied"
Are you Phonethings.co.uk ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I am deeply impressed by the way this company carried out an amazing customer service, I have placed my order from Finland and I couldn't believe that I got the item delivered in just 3 days and that is what I call a bullet delivery, I have always shopped for phone accessories in the UK because it's cheaper in the UK no doubt compared to the huge prices here in Finland or in Scandinavian countries generally. Usually, I get orders delivered to Finland from the UK say around 7-10 working days but never like this before just 3 working days is a record. when they told me that my order has been dispatched I put it in my mind that ok I should get it in the next 7 working days but to my surprise in just 3 days. I got my door knocked from DHL plus they sent me SMS message when I placed order which was to confirm my order and another SMS message when order was dispatched which included a tracking number and the courier company name; this is what I call good customer service and I definitely would be coming back to shop more and even would be introducing bunch of friends . Although I never heard of them before and I was a little hesitant to shop there but I thought why not give it a go because their prices are really eye-catching and the website got a beautiful look to it. The website navigation, in general, is perfect and easy to browse, at the end I am happy and I will continue to order all my needs from phonethings.co.uk."
Phonethings.co.uk is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews