Phone Service Centre Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Phone Service Centre

About Phone Service Centre: High quality mobile phone repairs while you wait. Visit our website now for locations. 12 month warranty included as standard with all repairs.

marketing@spbuk.com

Tell us how Phone Service Centre made you happy

"Very quick service, good quality repair and friendly staff!"
Hello Scott, thank you for leaving us a review. It is great to hear that you enjoyed our quick service!
"Good quick service"
Thank you for your review, Richard.
"Sham was awesome, helped me out enormously this morning when I had a dead iphone and felt like I'd lost a limb! Sorted in minutes, super helpful, thank you!"
Hi Steve, thank you for your review about Sham's service! He will be glad to hear how much you appreciated his help yesterday.
"Great service. Super fast and efficient!"
Thank you for your review Hannah! It's great to hear about your experience.
"Really fast and efficient service. Front and back of phone smashes along with a broken camera-fixed within 12 hours! Very happy"
Hello Melissa, we are glad to hear that you think our service is fast and efficient. Thank you for your review!
"Excellent service from start to finish. I brought my phone in very late in the day and they were very happy to help and fix very quickly. Finished to a very high standard, all checks completed. I'm a very happy customer."
Hello Melissa, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear you found our service excellent and quick.
"Very happy with work done and friendly staff"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, and we are glad to hear that you are happy with our work!
"Excellent customer service by Kim and the guys at the Clerkenwell branch."
Thank you for your review Charles, we are glad to hear that you found our customer service to be excellent!
"Great friendly staff. The repair time is very quick and I would 100% recommend this service."
Thank you for your recommendation!
"Kim has been very helpful from the very start of this process. Fast and effective. I called in and he ordered my part Into his branch within 2 days and fitted the same day of arrival. Take roughly 40 minutes to do."
Hello Taylor, thank you for letting us know how helpful Kim has been!
"I was greeted exceptionally well. Very helpful and gave me lots of options to do with the phone. Very kind, helpful and approachable."
Thank you for your review Rebecca, we are glad to hear how helpful you found our service.
"Absolutely fantastic service. Very friendly and helpful staff members. My phone is now completely brand new in 45 minutes ! Thank you very much, I would highly recommend!"
Thank you for your recommendation Priya! We are glad to hear you enjoyed our excellent service.
"Very helpful"
Thank you for your review, Leon.
"Great service, were able to fix my phone on the same day within an hour"
Thank you for letting us know what you think of our service!
"Great services"
Thank you for your review!
"Very Good, very fast and most importantly very professional."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Mohamed! We are glad to hear that your think our service is fast and professional.
"Changed very quick. Easy and waiting times were amazing. No need to send off , changed in store. Brian was very helpful"
Hello, thank you for letting us know what you think of our service!
"Good service, very quick. Thank you!"
Thank you for your review!
"Amazing services"
Thank you for your review, Alex.
"Great service, quick turnaround and professional service. Thank you!"
No Lucy, thank you! It is great to hear about our quick and professional service.
Phone Service Centre is rated 4.95 based on 738 reviews