Phone Service Centre Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Phone Service Centre

About Phone Service Centre: High quality mobile phone repairs while you wait. Visit our website now for locations. 12 month warranty included as standard with all repairs.

info@phoneservicecentre.co.uk

How would you rate Phone Service Centre?

Simon Bliss
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly and fast service."
(Reading) - Posted 2 days ago
"Fast, funny, fabulous and competitive. Would recommend to anyone!"
(Marylebone) - Posted 2 days ago
"Excellent service, very speedy. Would definitely use again."
(Reading) - Posted 3 days ago
"Excellent service. I had my Samsung s8 screen changed and the phone was returned perfectly repaired. I really recommend this store"
(Marylebone) - Posted 4 days ago
"Excellent service friendly chap"
(Reading) - Posted 5 days ago
"Called and and turned up at the end of the day and yet they still managed to squeeze me in and replace my screen! Excellent customer service!"
(Reading) - Posted 1 week ago
"Terrible service. Replacement screen for my iphone 7 failed after 10 weeks and the store that made the repairs has shut down. The website does not let me send a message to find out how I can get my screen fixed AGAIN (free of charge as it is within the warranty that they provide). Absolute joke."
(Clerkenwell) - Posted 1 week ago
Good morning Chris and apologies for the inconvenience caused. Unfortunately our Clerkenwell branch is closed until late January for refurbishments. I have emailed you with details for our Marylebone store who will be happy to inspect and repair your device under our 12 month warranty.
"I came in on a Sunday (yesterday) and spoke to Brian he was really friendly and helpful. He even set up my old phone for me and showed me how to safely log out of all my accounts and deactivate my security before I gave him my phone. That was around 3pm. This morning when I woke up my phone was ready, I couldn't believe how quickly they fixed the screen. Good as new. Great service. Rochelle"
(Marylebone) - Posted 1 week ago
Aamenah Hawash
Verified Buyer
"Very quick service, accomodating and helpful friendly staff (Bryan and Vasile) can't fault them at all and would recommend to everyone!!"
(Marylebone) - Posted 1 week ago
R Fitzgerald
"Very good service"
Stewart Barry
Verified Buyer
"Quick and easy many thanks"
(Reading) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very helpful great service will recommend"
"Fast and friendly"
"Prompt and efficient"
(Reading) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Fantastic service-polite, professional fast and very helpful. Would recommend to anyone"
"Excellent prompt service"
"Great service . Thanks"
"Fast efficient excellent job. Thank you!"
(Reading) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Excellent and efficient service"
(Reading) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Good, quick and easy to use, looks like a good job."
Phone Service Centre is rated 4.95 based on 421 reviews