Phones 4u Reviews

Phones 4u have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

40% of reviewers recommend Phones 4u

Lymedale Business Park,
Newcastle-under-lyme,

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Phones 4u ?

Rate Your Delivery
"Be very careful with phone4u, I noticed that I was paying too much bank charges, so went to the the bank and find out that, it was not bank charges, it was the mobile insurance charges for a mobile phone insurance, which I have never bought from the phone4u, I have paid those charges since 2001 that is nearly 16 years, Now I don't know what to do!"
recommend to friends no
"my feedback is I am sorry I ever came here for a phone contract as stuck in a 24 month contract which the phone was supposed to be capped at £29 POUND PER MONTH but told by orange they don't capped so now stuck in this contract .through yous"
recommend to friends yes
"Always pleased with phones4u, always get great customer service, great prices on phone contracts, that's why I always get my phones from phones4u."
"just not very happy"
"Cheap cheap cheap"
recommend to friends no
"Never had a good handset yet they have always been faulty and the staff aren't very helpful just wanting commission. YOU HAVE ALSO EMAILED ME 15 TIMES THIS WEEK FOR A REVIEW YOU CAN SEE I HAVE ALREADY WRITTEN...DO I HAVE TO GET AN INJUNCTION? ?????????"
recommend to friends no
"My phone stopped charging despite using various chargers. The phone isn't 6 months old. I sent it back for repair and all of my contacts were erased. It is still only charging intermittently and I'm too fed up to bother sending it back again. I'm left with a very unreliable phone which cost a few hundred pounds."
"Ghjk"
"Eereeeeeeqwwè?"
recommend to friends no
"Buying the phone was not an unpleasant experience but when I went into the shop to discuss it not working properly the person in the shop was dismissive and a little rude also they appeared to have lost all of my information from purchasing the phone as they had no record of me buying a phone there so just said there was nothing they could do leaving me a bit lost and let down"
recommend to friends yes
"My first order didn't go through correctly and I received no call to advise so my upgrade didn't arrive in time and I had to reorder a few days later. I cannot daily the customer service i received when I called and placed my order for the second time the operative I spoke to was so helpful and couldn't do enough to makes up for poor service I had received prior to the second order."
recommend to friends yes
"Would recommend to anyone wanting a phone. Staff are extremely helpful."
recommend to friends no
"I had a phone that didn't work properly I sent it back and they sent a new one and it is the same as the other one it turned up really cold and when I picked it up I could see my finger print on the silver bit on the back so I will be going back to Vodafone to upgrade my phone when this contract ends"
recommend to friends no
"I have a contract with vodophone and since 02/08/2014 we have been without a signal at home.i have phoned them up and was told that we will be kept updated with ongoing problem.To date we have heard nothing Disgraceful"
Hello Andrew,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with your signal at home and completely understand how frustrating this must be.

I've checked your account and as your account is outside of the first 14 days it it Vodafone you will need to speak to. You will need to escalate this with them and they can complete some in depth signal checks for you.

Kind Regards, Sam.
recommend to friends yes
"Dear Sir/Madame, I don' t know where to start, the worst service ever in my life, after buying 4 contracts this year, I have to keep a phone that doesn't work and nobody from your company want's to know about it. If you really care please give me a call because I cannot stand this phone anymore. My name is: Mr Michael De Luca My mobile number is: 07900328272 Thank you very much."
Hi Michele,

Thanks for getting in touch!

I'm so sorry to hear that your phone has developed a fault and completely understand how frustrating this must be.

We do have a great Tech Support Team that will be able to help if you're experiencing problems with your phone. What they will do is run some tests and diagnostics on your phone to try and resolve the issue. The contact number is 08448 712233, and they will be happy to help.

You are also covered by your manufacturer warranty, which means you can get your phone sent off for a free of charge repair at our repair centre.

I have located your account, so what I will do is send you an email so we can discuss this in a bit more detail.

I look forward to speaking to you.

recommend to friends no
"I think I am being very over charged for my Samsung s4 as the week after I got it (a few months ago) all the upgrades came out for a lot less than what I am paying and the signal with Vodafone is sh*t considering it's ment to be 4g aswel so thanks for ripping me off !"
Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your post!

I ma really sorry that you feel this way. I can confirm that all of our prices and contracts are subject to availability and change. I'm afraid that we won't know of new deals that are due to come out, and our Team will aim to offer you the best possible tariff at the time to suit your needs.

recommend to friends no
"When I dropped my phone and the screen broke i was a disheartened but a call to the phones 4 u care team put me at ease when they told me to take the phone to the retail outlet and it would be replaced. When I went to the phones 4 U shop every thing was dealt with by the assistant without any problems until I was told that the only samsung galaxy s4 that they had in store was a white one as this was the only colour that i didn't want i was told that they could order a different colour and i would be able to collect it from the store in 2 days. When I went to collect the phone 2 days later i was told it had not arrived , 2 days later it has still not arrived and have been told it wii be another 2 days before it gets to the store for me to collect. This is the second time this has happened to me the first time being when there was a manufacturer fault with the phone Come on phones 4 U"
Hi Graeme,

Thanks for getting in touch and posting your comments.

I'm sorry to hear about the experience you've had and the inconvenience that has been caused by the delay of your replacement phone.

As this is regarding Insurance you will need to speak to our dedicated Insurance Team and they will look into this for you further. This is due to FCA regulations that stipulate that a customer has one point of contact for nay insurance queries. The contact number for them is 08448 710535, and they will be happy to hep.

recommend to friends no
"worst phone i've ever had samsung galaxy s3mini freezes all the time tried contacting phones4u cost me £17 in call charges still can't set up a direct debit after 3 attempts so costs me an extra £5 per month feel really ripped off"
recommend to friends no
"Very bad communications,we bought two IPhones with a Vodafone contract.One of the phones developed a faculty.We called you and an engineer spent time trying to clear the fault.This was not done and he gave us a replacement ref no. After 7days I called again and was told that I should have returned the phone to get a replacement,this was never explained."
recommend to friends yes
"WOW fantastic customer service..............."
Phones 4u is rated 3.00 based on 603 reviews