Phonehub.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Phonehub.co.uk

About Phonehub.co.uk: PhoneHub is the hub for refurbished phones. If you are looking to get the latest mobiles phones at a fraction of the price then look no further. All of our devices come with a years warranty, free tracked delivery and a money back guarantee!

support@phonehub.co.uk

Tell us how Phonehub.co.uk made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"I bought an iPhone 7 it came the next day as promised and looked like new! Couldn’t be happier, will definitely use again."
Hi Ian,

We are glad to hear that you are happy with your iPhone 7. Make sure to tell all of your friends about us!

Have a great week.

The PhoneHub Team
"Excellent service we had already purchased one phone then we got another one. James dealt with it and we ended up with an absolutely great phone. He was very pleasant to deal with and very professional. Would certainly recommend and definitely use again. Thanks again James for all your help."
Good Morning Stephen,

Thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear that you are impressed with your new refurbished phones and that you are happy with the service you were provided with. We will be sure to pass your comments onto James.

Enjoy your new phones and have a great weekend!

The PhoneHub Team
"Had a small problem with order initially but James from Phonehub sorted it very quickly and we received a lovely phone, very pleased. So pleased in fact we are now getting James to sort us another phone, would definitely recommend Phonehub."
Hi Sandra,

Thank you, we are thrilled to hear that you are happy with your refurbished phone and that you are now getting a second!

Sorry for the slight problem you had but we are glad to hear James was able to sort this out, we will be sure he sees your kind words.

Kind Regards,
The PhoneHub Team
"I have just placed an order for a second iPhone. The first one arrived very quickly, and is in excellent condition. The 1-year warranty is a bonus for peace of mind. I have spoken on the phone & emailed a few times, & each occasion was very pleasant and helpful. A great way to upgrade phones without paying too much. A third order will be made shortly!"
Hi Michelle,

Thank you for your review, we are extremely glad that you are happy with your refurbished phones! Make sure you speak with us before ordering your third phone and we will see if we are running any promotions that may come in handy.

Thanks
The PhoneHub Team
"Could not fault the service in any way. Placing the order over the phone and dealing with the payment side, very smooth, no complications, easily handled. Phone arrived promptly, very well wrapped, the re-furbed phone looking brand new, all working and as described. Would not hesitate to recommend. Well done."
"Great customer service and fast solution."
"Very quick response to my order delivered within two days"
Hi Ian,

Thank you for your review.

We hope you enjoy your phone!

Kind Regards,
The PhoneHub Team
"Very reasonable price for fixing a phone display, great customer service and pretty fast overall service"
"Very professional, excellent customer service and very high quality - had issues with my repair but these were rectified as soon as possible without hesitation, very happy customer."
"Absolutely love Phone Hub! Brilliant products and amazing customer service. So happy with the two iPhones I have ordered from here, I will definitely be back."
"Great service, next day delivery was what it stated ..MINT CONDITION.. Highly recommended"
"Thank you for exceptional service and will certainly use Phonehub again in the future."
"Very very Happy with phone hub. Ordered an iPhone 7 in excellent condition. It is just like new. Very happy with phone hub and for the amazing customer Service. I will definitely come back again in the future."
"Fantastic customer service would highly recommend this company and will do business with them again in the future."
"I bought a iPhone 6s from them and chose pristine condition. The device was with me the next day and came boxed with all the accessories. Phone looks brand new, I am very impressed with my new refurbished phone. Would recommend and use again."
Phonehub.co.uk is rated 5.00 based on 16 reviews