Phonehub.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Phonehub.co.uk

Tell us how Phonehub.co.uk made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"Very reasonable price for fixing a phone display, great customer service and pretty fast overall service"
"Very professional, excellent customer service and very high quality - had issues with my repair but these were rectified as soon as possible without hesitation, very happy customer."
"Absolutely love Phone Hub! Brilliant products and amazing customer service. So happy with the two iPhones I have ordered from here, I will definitely be back."
"Great service, next day delivery was what it stated ..MINT CONDITION.. Highly recommended"
"Thank you for exceptional service and will certainly use Phonehub again in the future."
"Very very Happy with phone hub. Ordered an iPhone 7 in excellent condition. It is just like new. Very happy with phone hub and for the amazing customer Service. I will definitely come back again in the future."
"Fantastic customer service would highly recommend this company and will do business with them again in the future."
"I bought a iPhone 6s from them and chose pristine condition. The device was with me the next day and came boxed with all the accessories. Phone looks brand new, I am very impressed with my new refurbished phone. Would recommend and use again."
Phonehub.co.uk is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews