PhoneConvert Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend PhoneConvert

damon@phoneconvert.co.uk

Phones,Po Box 293

Tell us how PhoneConvert made you happy

Over a week
"UPDATE: Resolved and refunded the money. They sent me a cheque after a long delay and after chasing multiple times and finally providing them with a proof that the phone is delivered. They accepted and sent me a cheque after at least 3 more email follow up. Suprise does not end here! Cheque bounced !!! I contacted them again that cheque is bounced and sent them a proof from Barclays however they failed to acknowledge and after multiple follow-ups, they just keep making excuses and finally they said it will be cleared in 24 hours, however, more than 6 days passed and I am still waiting for their 24 hours to pass! I am done with them and I am filing a court case against this company. I request everyone to stay away with this company, They never give you the price quoted and even after agreeing with the new price they will give you NOTHING!!"
"PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW YOUR PHONE TILL MONEY RECEIVED - I had to Lock the phone to get my money through..... the packaging was great and arrived with the confirmation of offer very quickly, but the process has taken four weeks to complete. I think the intentions are there but poor administration. If your happy to keep calling and emailing then you can get it resolved. Think they are more popular than they realise and can’t keep up. But glad to say it is now resolved and money in the bank."
Dear Deb,

You sent your device into us and unfortunately it was still locked to your icloud account and we could not access it. Once this was removed we could then continue with the order and get this processed. This is standard practice when devices are locked as we cannot continue with the order as the phone is useless to us. We did email this to you but sorry you felt you needed to review in this way.

Phone Convert
"Emails received to say phone received and payments made. (Just to keep you waiting) nothing received so far. UPDATE: Finally Payment made after escalating to MD."
"Hi, the price you get is good, however, don’t be surprised if you don’t hear back if trying to contact with any questions. You will get an email telling you the phone has been received which is a saving grace. From selling your phone to being paid, give it 2 weeks."
Hi,

Would you kindly confirm your order number? We normally get payment to people within 48 hours but sorry you had an issue and I would like to help if you could confirm details?

Phone convert
"I hadn't received payment despite receiving an email that payment was on its way. I sent numerous emails, which went unanswered. I then wrote a review on this forum and immediately received a response. As it turned out, I allegedly entered my sort code wrong, which is why I hadn't received payment; the issue was fixed within the next day or so. However, the fact that my emails went unanswered for so long was not a pleasant customer experience."
Dear Luc,

Your supplied the wrong bank details which payment was sent to on the same day. Once we knew you had not received payment and we asked you to confirm details you confirmed they were incorrect. We sent payment as soon as we could to the correct details that you finally supplied. You also agreed to remove the feedback as this was your error, but after 7 days you have not.

Phone Convert
"Review revised from 1 to 3 stars: Took a long time for them to process my phone and to respond to enquiries. Problems were eventually dealt with and money received. I would give two stars if they didn't offer higher buying prices than other companies."
"Sent my phone, they agreed the price my phone was worth,"
"Took longer than expected but did what was promised"
"They told me they received my phone two days ago advised me they would complete my order yesterday which didn't happen then again today when they shut in half an hour I don't feel optimistic that they will, the phone number on the email goes to a voicemail everytime and my emails get an auto response saying there moving office, wouldn't mind if they are fair enough but why tell me on two separate days my order would be complete and it not be. Starting to get frustrated now just want paying out the phone was new with no scratches and worked perfectly so shouldn't take long to check, I'll amend to an average rating I believe if I didn't chase myself via massager it still wouldn't be resolved. But as I was paid ive moved to average"
"Had to chase payment but did get paid"
Hi,

Your payment was sent on the 8th the day you accepted the quote. The quote was due to the microphone not working on your Nokia Lumia 930 which is a very common fault and cannot be repaired. We offer free return which you did not accept and the only emails received were today on bank holiday when we are not in the office. If you return payment I am happy to return the device.

Hi,

The price was reduced due to large cracked casing which once your accepted payment was sent. If you were not happy with the quote we offered to return it free of charge.

Phone Convert
"Update on my earlier review today, Damon has now resolved this matter and I am happy with the outcome from Phone Convert"
"we have problem before , but its resolve, after one week final we got money"
HI,

An email was sent the day after we received your device with a new quote. You have not replied to this.

Phone Convert
"Average experience Could be a lot quicker, not tracked very well."
Hi, sorry to hear you feel this way it was paid within the 1 working day time frame. Could you please provide feedback to info@phoneconvert.co.uk.
"This was an easy way to recycle my old phone. The service was straightforward to use and payment was received promptly. I would definitely use it again."
PhoneConvert is rated 4.48 based on 420 reviews