phinexi Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend phinexi

How would you rate phinexi ?

Lauren Barker
Unverified Reviewer
"bought the charger case and it's brilliant. I now wouldn't be without it!"
Graham Newby
Verified Reviewer
"The Swegway hoverboard was delivered on time. The pictures actually don't do it justice it's really bold and bright and feels great quality."
"Ordered Bluetooth hover board swegway. Very pleased it came in perfect condition, the instructions are clear and easy to understand. We've put it away for Christmas"
Angela Herald
Unverified Reviewer
"We ordered a hoverboard from these guys after being let down by a terrible company. It said 3-5 days delivery but it arrived the next day. I was paranoid it wasn't going to come but the UPS tracking emailed and updated me at every stage."
Gareth Theta
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered the off road Swegway and it's amazing! customer services answered straight away to talk me through how to use the thing!"
Thomas Gillian
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered the iPhone stabiliser and it took 5 days to arrive. It's a brilliant product."
Audrius Mr Sauspreskis
"Ok good stuff"
"Amazing. Great feel great battery life is an essential"
Glen Zammit
Verified Buyer
"Its sleek and nice. Not sure the battery life is as described"
Mr Stephen Parry
Verified Buyer
"The juice pack is excellent. It fits the phone well with minimal profile or weight enhancement. I can still use my belt case with the juice pack fitted. Only downside is the colour as I would have preferred black."
David Waller
Verified Buyer
"I ordered the new iphone7 case/charger in January only to find when I placed my order that it would not be available until last week in February. I waited and waited eventually mid march I emailed and phoned to find out where it was, I was told it would not now be available to me until a few more days, again I waited and eventually called again to be told it would be sent to me on the 6th April on an overnight service and recieved on the 7th, but still no delivery On the 7th, I was going away on the 8th, I have now been told it has finally been delivered, but to the wrong address not the requested delivery address. So from a customer service point of view it's been very bad, I'm still away so I could not comment from a users point of view as I have not been able to use it, I just hope I can find out where exactly it's been left on my return. From quite a disgruntled customer."
Gary Yam (AKA UK)
Verified Buyer
"Bought the iPhone 6s version. The fit could be better. There is a bit of play/ gap near the top. The lighting LEDs at the rear are really too bright. All in all for the price it's a good product."
Steve Black
Verified Buyer
"A professional, efficient, no-nonsense company, which fixes glitches if and when they appear, in a totally fuss free manner. The items themselves are well made and ecstatically pleasing. I ordered two items, and only one arrived. I contacted the company, and they immediately apologised, and dispatched a second item, which arrived very quickly. Recommended."
phinexi is rated 4.46 based on 13 reviews