PhD Supplements Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend PhD Supplements

Tell us how PhD Supplements made you happy

"The protein bars I received were absolutely gorgeous, hence the reason I've bought them. Unfortunately the free water bottle that PhD presented me with has a hole in it so it's not usable."
"Good service. Good delivery"
"Products are good but the checkout process isn't the best"
"Not sure the item I'm reviewing. Everything I have received is very good. Some supplements take a while to build up so no comment on them yet but powders work very well"
"Easy to make, taste good and can see results"
"Speedy delivery & always my go to per workout. Only comment would be that the delivery box it came in would have fit 5 times what I ordered.."
"Good range of high quality products"
"Love your thick chocolate diet whey protein shake delicious on soaked oats although disappointed with the smart protein flavour and consistency"
"Good quality great taste. PDP delivery service was dissapointment."
"Great tasting, speedy delivery. Have only been using the products for a few days but I can already tell that my recovery has increased and ive found the DOMS has been dramatically reduced."
"Good price and super fast delivery"
"Eating protein bars that are very good in my free time and with very good prices"
"I found the website very user friendly. I was looking for something new to try so found the information about what the product is for, nutritional info and how to use really useful. The item arrived very quickly and promptly, I cannot fault the service at all. However, I found the actual product awful. It went really gloopy after mixing and turned a green colour..... not very appetising. I tried mixing this product with both water and almond milk and adding more liquid to try and get a runnier consistency but still struggled to get it down. Sorry it is not for me."
"My protien bag came burst, I had to scoop it into the bag from within the box."
"I ordered the Strawberry delight, not as nice as I thought it would be. I first had it with water which didn’t work out for me. However, I am now having it with unsweetened almond milk which is slightly better. But I don’t think I will be ordering the strawberry delight flavour again. Would like to try the vanilla cream next time."
"Good value and quality product"
"I was not happy with what i received It says ALL IN ONE and the item i received was not"
"First time ordering from here....Parcel got delayed but PhD made sure I was compensated with a free case of what o originally ordered."
Hi, thank you for your review. We are really sorry to hear there has been an issue with DPD on this occasion. I have had a look in to this and can see that our Customer Care Team arranged re-delivery of your order as soon as we were contacted by yourself and your parcel has now been delivered. Again, we do apologise for any inconvenience caused and hope that we resolved the delivery issue swiftly and efficiently for you.
Kind regards, Team PhD
"Excellent products. They could be 5 stars with a 10%off from the current price tag when looking at competitors."
PhD Supplements is rated 4.54 based on 725 reviews