PhD Supplements Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend PhD Supplements

Tell us how PhD Supplements made you happy

"Always quick delivery, plenty of info on products."
"fast delivery and product exactly as described"
"The products taste great and deliver the nutrition I require in an easy to use format."
"i am happy with phd supplements also with excellect service . i wish give us like samples of protein or bcca to try it before buy . for example if i buy protien u should give me sample of prework out or bcca to try if ok or not .. also i wish u have store for t shirts for phd . thank you."
"Excellent product and delivery service"
"Exceptionally fast service."
"Good range of high quality products"
"Their customer service is excellent as is their quick response to any order that I have placed. They are always very happy to help with any queries that I have re products and special offers. I been using them now for a couple of years as my only provider of supplements and also highly recommend to anyone that I know who uses these kind of products."
"PhD have worked hard to make their range of supplements as straight forward as possible. The advantages of one product over another are easily understood. Their customer service is also excellent."
"Best prices compared to other sites and order came next day! Very impressed with service and products are great!!"
"I’d love to leave a review. And if I based it on past experience I would say 5 stars amazing as always. However, this time dpd have completely let you down with their side of the service. A week of waiting in, falsified calling cards by drivers who just couldn’t be bothered and then an attempt to return my parcel to you because they couldn’t be bothered to deliver. Oh an a peace making offer of a Saturday delivery that again meant a whole day of staying in only for them to not even load it on the van. Excellent service from PHD on the order but your choice of delivery company may need to be rethought!"
"Quick reliable service for quality products, fantastic."
"I'm very happy! Good company,great product!"
"Love your thick chocolate diet whey protein shake delicious on soaked oats although disappointed with the smart protein flavour and consistency"
"they work and taste good"
"Excellent service and quick delivery on ordered items."
"Great service, great products! Can’t fault them."
"Lots of good information about each product. What it does and how it does it. When to use it. Good prices, good freebies and good delivery times."
"The quality of the products are fantastic and always seem to assist me in delivering results."
"Great website, easy to use and lots of information to guide customers. Delivery was fast and information on when package would arrive was very accurate. Very happy with all Phd products. I seen fantastic results within the last year using Phd and will continue to use the products and highly reccommend to friends and family. Thank you"
PhD Supplements is rated 4.54 based on 725 reviews