PhD Supplements Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend PhD Supplements

Tell us how PhD Supplements made you happy

"Your preworkout pump made no effect to my workout..infact compaired to my usual caffiene free pre (proform uberpump) i had no extra focus, energy or pump. Disappointing considering how impressive it sounded in your discription...but like with all suppliments you gotta try things"
Hi, thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear that you’re not satisfied with your product. Our aim is to provide products that are the best in quality and taste, so we will pass on your feedback to our development team. If you have any other questions feel free to contact us and we will do all we can to help. Kind regards, Team PhD
"I'm not satisfied with this product. Unlike what I've bought before from PhD, this one doesn't mix properly and leaves big lumps of protein which you need to chew."
Hi, we are very sorry for any inconvenience caused. I can see that a member of our team is awaiting a private response from yourself in order to investigate this further for you. In the meantime, we thank you for your feedback. Kind regards, Team PhD
"Disappointing as two parts of order missing!"
Hi, thank you for your feedback. Very sorry to hear that your order has arrived incomplete. So that I can look into this further for you, could you please confirm which products have arrived in your order. Please could you send this information to helpdesk@phd-supplements.com. I will then look into this further for you. Kind regards, Team PhD
"Awful experience received my item tub lid and seal was broken and all I was offered was 300 points on my account for a big company awful customer service"
Hi, thank you for your feedback, very sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with your order and experience. I have had a look into this for you and I can see that on the 12th of October you contacted our Customer Service Team regarding the lid on your Diet Whey becoming loose in transit. The reward points were added to your account, as a gesture of goodwill, as the product was not damaged or unsafe to consume, yet we wanted to ensure that you were compensated for any confusion caused. However, further to your request of a replacement tub, I can see that our Customer Service Manager attempted several times to arrange a collection for the unwanted Diet Whey tub and arrange a replacement Diet Whey tub to be sent out to you. However, because you were unable to provide a collection address, we could not provide any further assistance. We want to ensure that all our customers experience a positive and efficient service and we are happy to assist in any way that we can, however we cannot provide replacements or refunds until we have collected products that are being disputed. I hope this gives a clearer insight into the returns process. Kind regards, Team PhD
"Unfortunately does not mix well and gets very clumpy in mouth."
"The delivery is a horrible joke. After a week from purchase of about gbp 80 we rise the request to customer service asking about our delivery (that was supposed to come with priority next day). Got a response that my order was actually delivered to DIFFERENT address and signed by complete STRANGER!!! Customer agent suggest us to GO to that address and CLAIM our parcel from some guy!!! Honestly lack of any respect. Obviously it was scam. Worst experience with online shopping so far! Sad to see that we are not the only one who was fooled."
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback.
We have looked into this for you and we can see that Yodel had delivered your parcel to a neighbour nearby.
We can assure you that this is not a scam, most couriers will deliver parcels to neighbours to avoid delaying deliveries further.
However, on this occasion, due to this experience turning negative for you, we have sent your order out to you again with DPD and we have applied some reward points on to your account with our website so that you can receive some money off your next order.
We apologise for any misunderstanding and inconvenience caused.
Team PhD
"Bought a flapjack bar. It is too hard to bite and not like a flapjack."
"I got a really bad delivery. My protein jar's lid cap was open and it was all over the place in the box. I emailed the team and now I am asked to fillout this survey instead of any compenstaion. Whatsoever!!"
Hi,

Thank you for your review. Very sorry to hear that your product arrived damaged. These review requests are sent out automatically without knowledge of any issues that you may have with the service, we apologise if this has come across as unprofessional and that it feels like we have not taken notice of your complaint, this is not our intent and we certainly want to help you with any query you may have.

As a result, our customer service team has resolved your query yesterday and sent out a replacement product which will be with you ASAP.

Again, we are very sorry about any inconvenience or upset this may have caused.

Should you have any further queries please don’t hesitate to contact our customer service team, who will be more than happy to help you.

You can contact them here – helpdesk@phd-supplements.com

Kind regards,
Team PhD.
"An absolute joke. I ordered and paid for 70 GBP worth of PhD iso 7 and after a week when nothing came I called customer care at PHD supplements. They promised to investigate and come back. A week later nothing so I called their sales. Same promise and same no reply and no explanation. Got to their finance department for a refund. ????? AVOID!!!"
"I have not received the order yet...."
"had one glass two hours later had chronic stomach pain had doctor out dortors said it has affected my bladder so 48 hours with no food only water and painkillers not sure what went wrong obviously my body isn't capable of taking this stuff but got friends that have lost weight on this so as me I am very disappointed but don't be put off"
PhD Supplements is rated 4.54 based on 725 reviews