Pharmacy2U Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
02AM
2AM

Tell us how Pharmacy2U made you happy

"First time I used the service my medication still had not arrived at all when chased up told out of stock would be back in stock in one to two days then sent out. Complete pack of lies chased up again they still did not have the stock at all. Had to cancel my order and get it direct from Boots. Level of service is disgusting avoid at all costs"
Are you Pharmacy2U? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Requested my mother’s prescription on 6th March, still not been despatched on 21st March now to be told i can go to a pharmacy to pick it up ! My mother has advanced dementia and has been without her medication for days. You can never get through on the phone. When you do speak to someone they lie about when your medication is being sent. Will never use them again !!!!"
"Appalling service my son left without medication as not in stock. He was told to pick up from a pharmacy as they would send a Code through but after 2 visits my severely disabled son was told system was down. Had to arrange an emergency prescription from doctor. Avoid Pharmacy 2U like the plague."
"Absolutely useless lying B......! They leave people without medication for days/weeks on end and you can’t contact them or leave delete your details. I recommend going into your local pharmacy to change nominate at as you know you’ll get what you need when you need it. These people are crooks and only care about money."
"Have been waiting for my pills 9 days now. Cannot get through on the phone and no replies to emails. Wish I had never joined."
"Appalling service District lack customer service if u can get through on telephone lines Customer for over 2 years stopped using due to being let down over and over afain"
"App does not allow you to select several dosage of the same tablet until you have placed your first order and its updated from the surgery. Left me without half the dosage and wanted to charge again to send it. Call centre unhelpful, ended up deactivating account, went back to the surgery."
"Left me 15 days without medication, no communication and 10 mins waiting on the phone. Still no meds on day 16. @Pharmacy2U- You need to notify patients if meds are delayed and give an approx ETA, or ship part of the prescription. Badly done ."
"So far rubbish wish I had never joined"
"When my prescription didn’t arrive, support was snarky and unhelpful. Reading between the lines, they consider me a liar. After I complained on Twitter, I couldn’t log into my account anymore. I changed my password, but it still wouldn’t let me in. These people are playing games with lives. So much for any duty of care. I just need my prescription."
"After getting halfway through filling out the application form, and was told it wasn't available for us, we went to our usual pharmacy to pick up prescription, we found pharmacy2u had hijacked the prescription without our consent."
"Dreadful customer service - and no formal complaints procedure. Took my money didn't deliver - insisted my medication must have gotten lost in the post. They do not insist that GPs send controlled substances in recorded or tracked mail so it can easily just disappear. This means that my 6 week supply of a controlled substance (with a street value!) is the hands of someone who does not have a prescription for it, and Pharmacy2u could not care less. I now have to pay It's happened to me twice now, and honestly, the whole service is more trouble than its worth. Avoid at all costs."
"Took money, said they would deliver but I’m now out of medication. Have had no response to requests for clarification- avoid avoid avoid !"
"The updated app has made the service more of a hassle, it used to be very easy to order medication but now the app just has links to external websites so it makes Phamacy2u redundant."
"Awful service I have been waiting for my meds since the 29/01/2019. It took me Just over 30 mins to get an answer on the customer service line . Just checked in on my order and it is still processing . They said I would have my meds by Wednesday . They told me I could go out and get some tablets to tide me over ?????? I reminded the agent I had just come out of the stroke unit she was not interested at all . Very annoyed at the service provided so far . Will not be using them again after I finally get my tablets ."
"I have used pharmacy2u since 2009 apart from a break of about a year when initially my new GP did not offer electronic prescribing. I used to highly recommend the service but over the last year have become progressively so disappointed with their service that I am now leaving with many regrets. My concerns; 1. increasing lead times from order to delivery. (Used to be 3-4 days, now more commonly 8-10 days yet my GP doesn't like to release my monthly repeat prescription more than a week before my meds are due.) I keep running out! 2. Virtually impossible to get through on phone lines. Regularly on hold over 20 minutes. 3. Apparent problems with items being out of stock. Status of my order says " dispensing" for several days with no communication from Pharmacy2U. When I do (eventually!) get through to query why, I'm told there is a problem with one item. Why they can't dispense the rest of the order is one issue, why they don't communicate the problem is a second. Every time this has happened, my local pharmacy has sourced the missing item for me within 24 hours but I have had the stress and inconvenience of having to resolve the problem myself 4. Failure to notify me that prescription review by GP is needed before meds can be dispensed. As you don't physically see your prescriotion, you need this reminder to avoid dispensing delays. App is easy to use. When everything works, it's fabulous having meds drop through your letterbox but stock management and customer service issues means I'm running out of meds which could put my health and wellbeing at risk. What a shame."
"had to hold for 30 minutes to speak to them"
"Pharmacy2U are a diabolical company. Deleting medications from your account, not answering phones, giving robotic answers when questioned about prescriptions that are unavailable or not sent. GP unable to get through to them to discuss medication. In fact my surgery was on hold for 20 minutes before having to give up! What kind of service puts people's lives at risk by playing God? My advice is steer well clear of this company. Keep your feet on the ground and go to a pharmacy with real people to serve you and not to Pharmacy4getU!"
"never answer the phone , i been without meds 5 days now not good when people who need meds to live . don't recommend this service"
"I ordered medication on the app which went through and I got a message to say that they were getting the prescription through the GP but a week later I still haven't had my medication so I tried to check online and through the app but both were down and I was unable to reorder. The phones are always busy. Terrible service. I had to ring my GP to reorder the prescription. Now I am trying to call the customer service centre but am in a never-ending queue. This is only the second repeat order. Very annoyed as website is always down and does not work. It is better to go to your local pharmacy. Not happy at all."
Pharmacy2U is rated 1.47 based on 107 reviews