Pharmacy2U Reviews

customercare@pharmacy2u.co.uk

1 Hawthorn Park, Leeds United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Pharmacy2U?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Absolute joke of an organisatio. No one knows what’s going on, no one returns calls or manages your problem or escalation. Go else where I say"
"Registered in plenty of time for my prescription to be obtained from my surgery. Pharmacy2U said they had contacted my doctors and also chased them up requesting prescription. This had taken a while so I now only had a few days' supply of one of my tablets left. I rang my surgery who said they had received no contact at all from Pharmacy2U yet Pharmacy2U now seemed to have not continued to chase up the surgery or let me have any further updates. Eventually had to get Receptionist at Surgery to request an urgent prescription for me - and we all know that is not always easy. I was always on top of getting my prescription on time and send them postal request with SAE to return script. Now got to go into town to surgery to collect it so it has cost me time and inconvenience - it never did before I registered with Pharmacy2U. Needless to say I have de-registered."
"If I could give no stars... I would !"
Mikeloughlin
Verified Reviewer
"They informed me they had received a prescription from my surgery. Ten days later when I call to find out where my meds are they tell me they returned the prescription as they thought it was a duplicate. They can't be bothered to pick up a phone to check, they just return it. In addition, they can't be bothered to call or email the patient to tell them that it's been returned. If they can't do the simplest things correctly, someone could die. Have they no understanding of this? Are they yet another company who will have to say that bland and meaningless drivel "lessons have been learned" when they cause the death of a patient through their incompetence? I now have to go to the surgery to organise a prescription, in other words, I'm solving the mess that pharmacy2u have created because they don't care. If I lived a long way from my surgery and didn't have transport I'd be in real trouble right now.Please do not use this company, your life depends on keeping away from them."
Local Pharmacist
Unverified Reviewer
"Had to intervene when Pharmacy2u failed to dispense and deliver meds over Christmas period......same story every year! Please think of your parents, grandparents, disabled relatives......it's not all about convenience, as a pharmacist we do alot more than "pack pills in boxes". A comment we here alot....but not by the ones who rely on us."
Mrs B Cooper
Verified Reviewer
"Have deregistered with this company after a series of problems dating back to November 2017.They have proved unreliable-don't respond to emails and take ages to answer phone-always a queue regardless of when you call.My GP sent prescription in December which pharmacy 2u somehow lost resulting in me having to obtain another written prescription(with great difficulty-) my advice is don't use this firm."
Stephen Fields
"Provided a great delivery service with informative emails at all stages and delivery as asked for"
"they took my money and said they never received it even though i had proof of purchase, lazy staff"
"I ordered my prescription they then said the doctor had not sent it so I contacted my doctor they had sent it 6 days earlier I repeatedly emailed them never got back in touch so I do everthing myself now NEVER USE THIS COMANY there a scam and do NOT deliver what they say absolute rubbish shouldn’t be allowed to get away with it rubbish"
"It took ages to register and they keep saying they don't have stuff that I've already sent. It's a different person each time and none of them appear to have any customer service experience or above average intelligence. (trying to be nice) I ordered my first prescription on the service and a week later I get a message saying they havent received my Presciption Payment Certificate, which I've already emailed twice and had an email confirming receipt. I'm afraid you can't trust these people with important stuff like medication. I've already re-registered with Chemist 4 U, who I've ordered hayfever tablets from without any problems."
"Signed up a few months back and have had nothing but problems ever since. Being diabetic I need my meds ASAP especially Insulin. I liked the door-to-door service as I work long hours and can't go to the Pharmacy myself. They told me that they can deliver within 48hrs of ordering and even Insulin. This has not turned out to be true. If they haven't got part of my prescription, rather than just sending what they do have and calling you about the rest, they wait 5 days below doing anything!! Unbelievable! Then when it does turn up it was completely wrong. Also ringing them can take approx 45 minutes to get through, on a good day! My advice is don't bother. Most local pharmacies will deliver if you ask them and nowadays most even have a App."
"Extremely efficient, helpful and professional. Received a message to advise repeat prescription due, easy to go ahead and re-order meds arrived next day. Perfect solution for collecting prescriptions and never running out of anything. So much easier than going out, queuing up and collecting it yourself, especially great if you are disabled."
Pharmacy2U is rated 1.75 based on 12 reviews