Pharmacy2U Reviews

16% of reviewers recommend Pharmacy2U

How would you rate Pharmacy2U ?

"The service works great for me, I have been using the service since the beginning of the year and not had any issues. I have asthma and work full time so having my meds delivered to my door and posted through the letterbox is great. I place my order through the P2U app and a few days later they are delivered. I can even have them delivered to my work if i need to"
"Very poor service. GP never read your messages. Consultations take ages. 6 weeks and I still haven't received the product."
"I have been a customer now for 2 years and in that time they have been brilliant. I order my medication and usually 3 days later (excl w/ends) it arrives through my letterbox. Their service saves me so much time it is fantastic. Some bits I've noticed on your site... The Pharmacy2u logo is old and the contact tel number you have for them is also old, it seems what is on here is very much out of date."
"Disgraceful rip off con merchants, the bosses should have their teeth rearranged with a golf club !!! AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE !"
"Repeat Prescription cancelled twice in 9 months (3 monthly prescription) and Customer Services didn't really care. Never use them again."
"A good idea someone else should do properly. Check reviews (other than Trustpilot which is a vendor biased source) on this company, it is bad almost across the board. No communication, ignored emails, unreachable phone number, all round terrible effort."
"Dreadful. Emailed to query why my order was held up for which they promise a one day reply time - three days later I get an email back asking if I would still like them to reply to my query. Order on pending for nearly 2 weeks now - terrible terrible service - avoid like the plague"
"Terrible service. Ordered medication and 10 days later, status was still 'dispensing medication'. Phoned customer care person who, politely, explained there was a problem in the warehouse. Why was I not informed of any problem ?? As I was running out and was due to go abroad on business, I was then given a code to go and pick up my medication from a local pharmacy which seems to defeat the whole purpose of Pharmacy2U. On this service, I would give 1 star but I have given 2 due to the politeness and helpfulness of the 2 people I spoke to in Customer Services. My previous order, I received and paid for 2 lots when I only requested 1. Im going to give them one more chance to get it right. If I have any other problem with them I will reluctantly have to go back to going to the local pharmacy."
M N Plymouth
Verified Reviewer
"Prescription ordered on 08 May but not delivered. P2U promise 30th to 31st! not good for a 28 day supply of drugs."
"Certainly NOT 'leading online Pharmacy' Don't sign up for this sham contractor No customer care, no customer contact Take payment from your bank before anything dispatched even though their website states 'no payment taken until dispatched' Revert back to prescription collection from surgery one self so i actually get my meds. Dreadful and pathetic - typical taxpayer stealing scammers."
"This service was good last year but now they clearly cannot cope. Take money straight away, 2 weeks later 'apparently' warehouse problems and still no medication dispatched - quicker and more reliable to resume collection of prescription from Doctors in person - will not be using again after this."
Mr P A Craythorne
Unverified Reviewer
"A total waste of time. My Doctor sent them my prescription on 30th April (it is now 15th May) and my medication (which is critical for a blood clot) still hasn't been delivered and my current supply runs out on the morning of Friday 18th May. My online account states that the medication is with their dispensary but when I telephoned them it appears that it is not with their dispensary but is in fact not in stock and they claim that they have been experiencing difficulties with their dispensary for weeks. I know have to have the prescription barcode and my NHS number emailed to me so that I can collect it myself from a local pharmacy! This is the first and last time I will use this useless service."
"Awful service. Put my prescription in on Monday & received an email asking for exemption proof on Friday. This meant it would be at least the following Tuesday before I got my Lupus medication. I only wanted to use the service during the times Im housebound, but this service takes over all your scripts. There is also no way to close account without going through customer services."
"iterally the WORST online pharmacy ever!!!  I signed up thinking this would make my life easier but I couldnt have been more wrong.  It started with the initial sign up - they said they wouldnt be able to dispense my medication because of what it was (strong painkillers for an ongoing back problem).. which was fine. I didnt even get to the point of putting bank details in before they advised of this so I didnt continue. Fast forward 3 weeks later. I call my doctor to order my prescription as normal and go to pick it up a couple of days later. A 45 minute wait and being passed back and forth between the pharmacy and the doctor.. it turned out that Pharmacy2u had indeed picked up my prescription, without any correspondence to me (I dont count the email I got when stood in the pharmacy at 6pm telling me they were collecting my prescription for me), nor any payment from myself?? I was told there was nothing that could be done and Id have to wait. I phoned pharmacy2u to cancel my prescription (after being told it would take up to 10 days to arrive) and Kelly advised all had been cancelled and my prescription could be picked up at 4pm from my normal pharmacy. Half an hour later I recieved another call advising that "it was too late" and my prescription had been dispatched already... convenient that isnt it... especially as at this point, I had still not paid for this prescription. The prescription was sent to my house, despite the delivery address being my work address (they got my billing and delivery address mixed up.. technical error they said) so I had to contact my doctor for an emergency prescription because Pharmacy2u said it would take up to 5 days to arrive.. do not use this company! Waste of time. It will be quicker going and picking it up yourself. Im still waiting for my original prescription 5 days later!!!"
"Great service well executed. many thanks"
Niall Murphy
Verified Reviewer
"I registered with this service after a long wait at my local pharmacy and thought of all the advantages, regular delivery online app etc. It took a while to set up the account including putting in all of my medications and when they were due. One of my medications is Eluxadoline which was not on their database so I rang them. After a 15 minute wait and at least the same time on the phone because my account details couldn't be found the advisor told me that they couldn't supply me with this medication and apologised. No explanation was offered. My local pharmacy can supply me but not this large company. Pathetic is putting it mildly. I voiced my lack of confidence in the company and asked the advisor to de register me which she assured me she had done. A wasted couple of hours perhaps but a good lesson, my local pharmacy might be a bit slow but at least I am confident they can supply me."
"Awful service, my medications never arrived and I ended up ill as a result of missing so many doses. I had to spend a lot of time chasing it up and when almost two weeks had gone by I ended up having to order an emergency supply from my doctors surgery. A resend was arranged which I eventually did receive, however it is just not good enough that my medications took two weeks to arrive from its dispatch date. The app states on its intro that it provides "hassle free prescriptions" but this should be changed to "hassle-full"! I have never come across anything as time consuming as this, spent ages trying to get through on the phone and sending emails. I have asked to deregister so I can go back to being safe in the knowledge that I can pick up my tablets the same day from my local chemist! Do not bother signing up, save your precious time and your health!"
"Not impressed at all thus far. Two emails have not been answered. Script allegedly being sent has most of my items missing and the one medication listed as being sent is the wrong dosage. Cannot believe this service is so bad"
"terrible, bad service, blame others, DO NOT LEAVE YOUR LOCAL CHEMIST for this joke"
"Absolute joke of an organisatio. No one knows what’s going on, no one returns calls or manages your problem or escalation. Go else where I say"
Pharmacy2U is rated 1.71 based on 31 reviews