Pharmacy2U Reviews

10PM

Tell us how Pharmacy2U made you happy

71 - 72 hours
Avg Email Response Time
"I don’t even want to give 1 star! This company is an absolute disgrace! Ordered my prescriptions on 30th October and I still don’t have them now! Always blame the doctors for not sending it through yet I called their bluff as I had spoken to the gp and had the date and time it was released so after they lied and said they still didn’t have it I told them I’d spoken to the surgery! Then tried to fob me off so I pulled the annoying line of ‘I used to be a pharmacy manager and dispenser so I know how it works’ (which I did and I do!) said they would check again that day (the 13th). So I eventually receive a delivery on Saturday 17th - with only one item when I had ordered 6!! The other 5 items, which are important medication for chronic asthma, thyroid and an anti depressant are nowhere to be seen!! I know they were done on a separate prescription as the surgery told me! So I have now had no medication for 2 weeks and am now going to have to go to another pharmacy with my prescription number to get them to call it down. I haven’t been able to do so yet as I had a medical procedure this week that meant I was unable to drive or walk for a few days - and I live alone! This is sadly not a one off - I have used them 3 times and have had to go a week with no medication each time while they f**k about!! I signed up as I work 5 or 6 12 hour shifts a week so it is difficult for me to get to a pharmacy. Needless to say nomination has been changed and will not be relying on them again. Oh, did I mention I have developed a chest infection and a flare up of my asthma and the symptoms of underactive thyroid have come back?! It’s almoat as if I haven’t had any medication for two weeks......."
Are you Pharmacy2U? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Pharmacy2U receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Dreadful. We were only informed that one medicine was out of stock the day before it was due to be delivered. I spoke to three different customer service representatives, one of whom gave me misinformation and clearly couldn’t wait to get me off the phone. As a result of Pharmacy2U’s inefficiency my daughter has been left without medication over the weekend. Don’t use them!"
"The first time I tried using them they completely messed up with my prescription, blaming my GP for not sending it through electronically, when in fact it had been sent to them and they had failed to “collect “ it then went back into the system ( know as the spine) and I had to pay a visit to a local Asda pharmacy who helped me get my medication. This service is a complete shambles, customer care is none existent and information is minimal. CQC needs to take a good hard look at this company."
"i have been a customer of pharmacy 2 u for many years, i don't know what has happen in the past year or two, but the customer service has become terrible, you phone up and it takes a while to get through, and then nobody seems to have any real idea about the price of items, every time i phone i seem to get a different price, i phoned them today 8/11/2018 to make an enquiry, it took thirty five minutes with some dreadful music in my ear before i got to speak to a real person, they say that they are experiencing a lot of calls and they can call me back, prior to two years ago i am pretty sure i was speaking to a real person within ten minutes, i hope pharmacy 2 u will take note before they start to lose many of their customers"
"Ordered weeks ago and their phone number is permanently engaged. Even on Facebook nobody replies. So they are uncontactable and responsible for keeping people alive. It's not working is it? Suggest they give up and let the NHS deal with prescriptions like they've done well for years."
"They are completely useless, they don't provide medication when ordered, the service is so unreliable. When you complain it takes them a week to respond and nothing is ever their fault. If you need medication life or death then don't use them because you will die!"
"Said would deliver by Monday. Wednesday and still not arrived. Had to travel across town for temporary prescription for two days. Now had to go for another temporary prescription. Terrible service and this isn’t about buying a dvd or book, it’s medical. Simply pharmacy2u shouldn’t be able to mess about with medicine if they can’t deliver on time or keep their customers up to date."
"Order went in 1st, now 16th & still not got my medication 😡"
"They promise a service they don't deliver, then call you up saying they will put it right and get back to you. They never come back to you and still don't resolve the problem."
"I want to give my business to my local pharmacy but I’m finding it impossible to cancel my contract with Pharmacy2U. They simply are not interested in cancelling. I would have nothing to do with this company in future."
"So much easier very quick delivery and makes my life easier, very polite when I’ve called just brilliant"
"Always out of stock of medication - totally useless"
"Everything, I registered and even reminded them but still they didn't deliver, they are totally disorganised, can't even say a bad service because I didn't get any service. So I cancelled but they didn't cancel their end which caused further confusion."
"ordered repeat prescription 22nd sept still not received my meds,my order is still pending 1st oct will not be using this company again after reseaching and reading reviews about pharmacy2u"
"Utter waste of time - waited simply ages and then some medicines not even sent. Impossible to contact with any satisfaction. No indication as to when medicines would be available - just told they're not available - never had this problem at the chemist."
"ordered my prescription on friday 21st its now friday 28th and still pending , they do not open over weekend so its going to be next week before being issued i have 2 days of medication left i am disabled and need my meds to get through the day without pain, contacted my doctor and was advised to try find a new supplier as pharmacy2u has a bad rep amongst surgeries /clinics once i receive my meds i will be closing my account"
"1. 4-5 days after using phone app to re-order, e-mail sent to me informing me of problem. Told to contact GP, as some items on prescription out of stock due to 'manufacturing problems' 2. Inevitable delay in getting GP appointment 3. Now 10 days after original order, other meds on prescription still not arrived and I'm running out 4. P2U phone helpline always engaged or 'not recognised', so I can't tell them to send the other items on the order and omit the out of stock items This company started well and originally I thought it offered a good service. However, for the last 2-3 months, the service has deteriorated and in my view is now dangerous because their management process of 'exceptions' is non-existent. I'm a retired medic and fairly IT savvy, but I find dealing with them frustrating in the extreme. In my view, the company is no longer fit for purpose and should be urgently reviewed by the CQC"
"Do not use! I ordered my medication and after a week I called them, several emails later I was advised to cancel my order and re order, it still did not arrive I then told them I will not use their services and I now use no patient which has been punctual and the staff are friendly and helpful."
"On-line links never work, for months now it just says "site maintenance " or "no connection ". Have tried uninstalling then re-installation, still no joy. The only way I can get through is to phone, which defeats the object of an on-line site. Very frustrating, will probably leave and go elsewhere."
"I haven't received my medication from them in the last two months its supose to be dispached monthly, as as they haven't up dated my online account they was no help when I called to ask them what was going on and I was told that there records said I received them. I explained that on my account it said still in progress from two months ago and I haven't received any medication since I also cannot order any more as as it's still in process and nothing my doctors can do as they passed over the information needed to pharmacy 2 you I'm very disappointed with this serviced as I need my medication daily to function properly and I have not been able to have my medication due to pharmacy 2 you not updated their records it has now been a a long time with out my medication my records still have not been updated and I still have not received my medication."
Pharmacy2U is rated 1.63 based on 63 reviews