Pharmacy2U Reviews

Pharmacy2U have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers are happy with their customer service. Full Insights

17% of reviewers recommend Pharmacy2U
11AM
11AM

How would you rate Pharmacy2U ?

"1. 4-5 days after using phone app to re-order, e-mail sent to me informing me of problem. Told to contact GP, as some items on prescription out of stock due to 'manufacturing problems' 2. Inevitable delay in getting GP appointment 3. Now 10 days after original order, other meds on prescription still not arrived and I'm running out 4. P2U phone helpline always engaged or 'not recognised', so I can't tell them to send the other items on the order and omit the out of stock items This company started well and originally I thought it offered a good service. However, for the last 2-3 months, the service has deteriorated and in my view is now dangerous because their management process of 'exceptions' is non-existent. I'm a retired medic and fairly IT savvy, but I find dealing with them frustrating in the extreme. In my view, the company is no longer fit for purpose and should be urgently reviewed by the CQC"
"Do not use! I ordered my medication and after a week I called them, several emails later I was advised to cancel my order and re order, it still did not arrive I then told them I will not use their services and I now use no patient which has been punctual and the staff are friendly and helpful."
"On-line links never work, for months now it just says "site maintenance " or "no connection ". Have tried uninstalling then re-installation, still no joy. The only way I can get through is to phone, which defeats the object of an on-line site. Very frustrating, will probably leave and go elsewhere."
"I haven't received my medication from them in the last two months its supose to be dispached monthly, as as they haven't up dated my online account they was no help when I called to ask them what was going on and I was told that there records said I received them. I explained that on my account it said still in progress from two months ago and I haven't received any medication since I also cannot order any more as as it's still in process and nothing my doctors can do as they passed over the information needed to pharmacy 2 you I'm very disappointed with this serviced as I need my medication daily to function properly and I have not been able to have my medication due to pharmacy 2 you not updated their records it has now been a a long time with out my medication my records still have not been updated and I still have not received my medication."
"They failed to deliver all my tablets they told me they were out of stock up to now no replacement my go won't give them to me because this company should of sorted which they failed to do"
"Bloody brilliant service. Fast, efficient, and reliable. Far better than using the hopeless local pharmacy!"
"I have been trying to locate a medicine that there was supply problems with so was delighted when pharmacy2u showed they had it in stock. I went through the process of asking my GP to send my prescription, ordered the product and paid the money. I phoned 2 days after this to ask when the medicine would be received and was told in a few days. The next day I got an email saying the prduct was out of stock and my money would be refunded in 5-7 working days. Why show it in stock and take my money when it clearly wasn’t. Complete waste of time and would not recommend this company."
"ld like to know where my prescription is l have been waiting 6 days and have not received it"
"I pay NHS prescription for a long time and still a few years for a medical exemption for over 60 years old. I used Pharmacy2u for about 5 years. In August, I got to two penalty charges by NHS business team. I was using Pharmacy2u during the term and my credit card was properly provided to them. The first case, Pharmacy2u have no stock, so they canceled my bank transaction. The second one was very odd.Pharmacy2u says in an email, my some of the medicine are missing, so they ordered my medicine to another pharmacy. When I looked at the box of medicine, pharmacy in Liverpool where I have never been to. I realized this medicine sent from Liverpool, after penalty charges. Neither Pharmacy2u nor pharmacy in Liverpool charges from me and NHS recognized that I made a medical exemption. I never asked for medical exemption by myself in my life. I complained to the customer service of Pharmacy2u. The person over the phone never listens to the situation , but she was very bad temper and hysterical. I explained NHS more than five times by email and telephone , providing all information between myself and Pharmacy2u. I also enclosed a letter from my GP, proof that I am the patient of the doctor and subscribing to this medicine for more than five years. I added the letter from citizen advice that I never ask for medical exemption by myself. Whatever explain, NHS business customer team says Iam not qualify for the medical exemption. It looks like they are not reading my case carefully. My two medicines for anti-high blood pressure. This terrible event made me so sick. I lost £88."
"Na, gave these idiots one last chance and now there is simply no service what so ever, last time took over a month with lots of chase ups to eventually get delivery sent out. Latest order now one month and order still pending, are these people serious? Going to surgery and collecting in person i'd have medication 3 weeks ago. Cancelling order and account. Never again. I do enjoy the fake 5 star reviews though and as for the stupid tv advert - simply makes NO sense."
"Ordered my 1st item 5 days ago and still hasn’t been requested from my dr Am currently cancelling my account with them !!"
"They dispensed a generic product when I had paid for the branded one (and their confirmation email stated the brand name). When I notified them about the error they (amazingly) stated that it was not an error but their actual policy. So if you pay for a branded medication with this company, you will not receive it. They will send you a generic version instead."
"Waste of time .Never delivered all Items"
"One word "shocking""
"The service works great for me, I have been using the service since the beginning of the year and not had any issues. I have asthma and work full time so having my meds delivered to my door and posted through the letterbox is great. I place my order through the P2U app and a few days later they are delivered. I can even have them delivered to my work if i need to"
"Best thing since sliced bread, saves time as delivered straight to the door"
"Brilliant service , friendly helpful staff, I would recommend to anyone who is considering having there medication delivered."
"Very poor service. GP never read your messages. Consultations take ages. 6 weeks and I still haven't received the product."
"I have been a customer now for 2 years and in that time they have been brilliant. I order my medication and usually 3 days later (excl w/ends) it arrives through my letterbox. Their service saves me so much time it is fantastic. Some bits I've noticed on your site... The Pharmacy2u logo is old and the contact tel number you have for them is also old, it seems what is on here is very much out of date."
"Disgraceful rip off con merchants, the bosses should have their teeth rearranged with a golf club !!! AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE !"
Pharmacy2U is rated 1.77 based on 47 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!