Petwell.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Petwell.co.uk
Read Petwell.co.uk Reviews

About Petwell.co.uk:

Petwell.co.uk - The UK's fastest growing online pet store. Specialising in flea & worming treatments, pet food and accessories. Save up to 50% off RRP on 100's of brands: Frontline, Drontal, Feliway, Royal Canin, Seraquin & Hill's.

Paid for express next day delivery. Order took over a week to arrive. Unable to contact on the phone. Don't respond to emails or Facebook.
Eventually got postage refunded
. Avoid
I have placed an order of dogs treats which when they arrived they were 3 months out of date. I contacted customer services who replaced them immediately- to which when they arrived were also 3 months out of date. I am expecting a full refund
Having ordered from them after phone calls and emails I still have not received my order so I am very reluctant to order again
I will let you know more if it ever arrives!
I cannot give you a review as our order took over a week to arrive .I understand you may be busy but why say our parcel would arrive in two to three days .Very poor ,
I paid for Next Day delivery as needed my purchase urgently. Delivery was dispatched on 18th January but not received until 21st January. Very disappointed.
Will never use again 3 weeks to post then only got harf the order
Extremely poor customer service.

I contacted the returns email a week ago, with no response. I receive an email yesterday asking me to rate their service and a marketing email today. I phoned yesterday, was held in a queue then told no one could take my call and to leave a message. Left a message and still no one contacts me.
I usually have great service buying from this company. However the DHL delivery service was horrendous this time as the driver neglected to give me my whole order and had the cheek to put down that i refused part of my order. I then had to reschedule for the remainder of my order to come 2 days later which I eventually received; but the overall service for this order was appalling.
Ordered on 3rd Jan for my dogs birthday on 23rd. when the parcel still hadn't arrived by 19th I chased it, only to find that they hadn't even sent it and were waiting on an incoming order before they could send to me! Ended up having to cancel and purchase locally. What a waste of time. A bit of communication would go a long way
I had to wait over 3 weeks for delivery of a retractable dog lead. When it came it was the wrong colour, wrong dog weight ( I ordered medium, got large) and wrong lead type (I ordered cord and got tape). The button mechanism was also different from the lead I ordered. I won't shop with Petwell again.
I have never received my first order and been super busy with work to chase it. No one contacted me regarding this order to explain if it was delivered or not. I received Nothing and I am still waiting for another two products from Petwell. Terrible service!
Very very poor. I ordered hills prescription urinary care c/d stress food and got the Multicare food. I mailed them they sent me it again got it wrong again. Rang them they sent it again (3 times the wrong food) even though I’d specified exactly what one I wanted. My cat was running low on food and has to have this special diet and I don’t have the money to keep buying when they screw it up. I ended up getting a refund and going else where. Now I have all this food my cats some need so I’m donating it to a PDSA at least something good came out of it.
Still have nor received my order which I placed on 25/03/2020
No order delivered, ignored over email. Liars. Avoid and go elsewhere.

Ordered 13 days ago and paid for next day delivery, still not here. You mentioned on your website orders might be dispatched 1-5 days later. It's way past this and still, no communication from you just ignored emails. The one response I got back said it will go out Monday, this didn't happen. I've now been told one item wasn't in stock and the order will be with me on Saturday...it's still not arrived.

Very disappointing, I won't be ordering from here again and will also tell others to avoid.
I have been trying to send my two products that I have bought back and have pressed to get an email for my number in order to send it back a couple of weeks ago now and it has not come through. Not happy
Still waiting for my order. I've messaged the company and no reply after 36 hours
Very poor description of the delivery terms. I was conned I believed them at face value! Goods arrived as described but when one pays for next day delivery and it arrives on the 3rd day it isn't acceptable. The company mark the item as dispatched when it clearly isn't. Royal mail is quicker. Customer service have an automated answer to every querry do they are useless too. They ignore emails. Simply put terrible never again would I buy from them!! I would say don't buy from here go elsewhere.
Adaptil collar - made absolutely no difference at all. Complete waste of money.
Please insure that when we place our next order that it is delivered to the correct address.

Our order was delivered to the wrong address and a very kind man drove to our house to drop off our order.
Petwell.co.uk is rated 4.82 based on 6,551 reviews