Petwell.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Petwell.co.uk
Read Petwell.co.uk Reviews

About Petwell.co.uk:

Petwell.co.uk - The UK's fastest growing online pet store. Specialising in flea & worming treatments, pet food and accessories. Save up to 50% off RRP on 100's of brands: Frontline, Drontal, Feliway, Royal Canin, Seraquin & Hill's.

I was really pleased with the products I bought, good price compared to shops etc. Was a bit confused by 1 day post, thought my order would arrive next day, but actually took 5 days! I will definitely use Petwell again but won’t waste my money on the postage again.
Delivery was good for part of my order but poor for the remaining item which meant that I had to wait a week before I could administer frontline plus to my dogs and cats at the same time.
Lots of products but a bit slow despatching it.
Can't tell if the plug is making any difference. I don't htink the dog is any less or more anxious than previously, but its only been plugged in for 2 weeks and you are asking for a review already.
I was a bit disappointed as someone had recommended Petwell. I ordered two lots of frontline for my dog and they never arrived. After contacting Petwell explaining they hadn’t arrived from Hermes they got them resent by Royal Mail and they arrived within 2 days.
4 days after ordering I received an apologetic & friendly message saying one of my items was out of stock and there'd be a delay if i was prepared to wait, until the following week, or offering a refund if preferred. I opted to wait. A few days later I was told that the out of stock item would not be arriving and that the other item had just been posted. Both the refund & the 1 item I received arrived 11 days after my initial order - which was OK in our case as the medicine was not needed urgently.
Far too long waiting for my item which was only a pipette. 9 days later I received it.i had ordered another one from somewhere else which took 2 days.
Good, quick service, just a shame they won't take special requests into account when you place your order, makes a good service only adequate!
There were no expiry date for the worming tablets. Other than that, arrived on time.
I get just part of my order.
The dog toy took a long time to arrive not very happy about that
Finally rec.d order after 10 days since order date of 22nd Nov ,unsure if Petwell problem or Royal Mail . However appreciate free delivery service
Ordered on Friday received it on Tuesday, even though I paid extra for quick delivery, not very quick , wasn’t pleased.
Very disappointed I ordered a NATURAL colour NOT black if I wanted black I would have order from Amazon which is the same price but free postage
Was a little annoyed that I only got half my order. Yes I was advised after a few days that the item was out of stock and monies for the same refunded. However it should not have been listed if not available. Has not put me off using the company as they are normally ok.
was supposed to be 3-5 working days but took way longer
I ordered 2 items on a Thursday and on the following Monday I received an email from Hermes, the courier compnay, stating that the order had just been placed with them. Now, when I orderred the items, it stated 1-2 days delivery time. But be careful because after I emailed them, they stated that all delivery time frames are from the moment an order is dispatched which usually takes 1 to 2 working days. This is stated on the shopping cart as well, as you can see from the screenshot. This is very misleading to the customers. With regards it my order, it got completed over a week later. Next time, I will be looking around other sites to compare. To be fair though, after complaining, they did offer me a discount on my next order but I have to place a next order!
As a septuagenerian user of the internet (average skills) I found your website difficult to navigate which was quite off putting. My son identified , whilst trying to assist, some 'motif. which apparently needed the curser to trigger further progress. You should not assume we are all computer experts when designing your website; I would therefore suggest you are not appealing to a wider audience of potential customers by being 'over sophisticated' Why should 'retired' persons be expected to identify such icons which clearly inhibit progress to purchase. I tried 4 times and was about to walk away when my son happened to call and EVENTUALLy identified the inhibiting culprit.
Delivery is too slow . Second time I've used them and same both times. Shame as.prices are good
Fairly simple to order and arrived in reasonable time, what I don't understand is why the 2 packets of exactly the same tablets were despatched in two separate packages. In these days of trying to reduce waste this seems off the wall and possibly more expensive than sending as 1 package?
Petwell.co.uk is rated 4.81 based on 6,778 reviews