Pet Runway Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Pet Runway

How would you rate Pet Runway?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Pet Runway in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Never received item! Ordered 6 weeks ago. Still nothing. Have emailed and phoned - no response. No refund given. Stay away!"
"Dreadful - order took weeks and I had to return as it was too small. I am still waiting for a refund did everything they asked paid postage signed for and queried by email. Advised to,print off the ridiculous return form and post - still no refund I wouldn't recommend fear they are dubious at best"
"Placed order never received. Tried to contact company on several occasions about this and no reply. Company is a rip off luckily paid through PayPal so disputed hopefully get a refund. Never again Apauling customer service"
Claire Craxton
Verified Buyer
"The bed (when it arrived) was as described. However it took almost 3 weeks to be delivered. There was a delay due to no stock, although when ordered I was informed it was in stock. I was also not informed once they discovered there was no stock and had to email them to find out why it had not being delivered. There was no initiative from from Pet Runway to contact me and keep me informed. I had to make initial contact each time to find out what was going on."
Catherine Womersley
Verified Buyer
"Ordering online was very easy, the product arrived quickly (even though it was close to Xmas). Lovely dog tag with clear inscription"
"Fantastic, ordered a new collar for Dickens and got it the very next day. Beautiful collar too!"
Pet Runway is rated 2.67 based on 6 reviews