Petrol Scooter Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Petrol Scooter

Click Here

Tell us how Petrol Scooter made you happy

"Excellent service,I've bought lots of bits and always been satisfied with this company."
"All items easily found on website, order placed and delivered in a very short time. Very pleased, thanks"
"still waiting for contact or my refund ref the sprocket I bought online and returned to the shop by hand .I tried phone [no answer] sent email [no answer] the young man on Saturday morning 2 weeks ago told me he would sort it and I would get my refund in 2 working days"
"Excellent service, great item at great price. Many thanks."
"On website I opted for standard delivery costing nothing however when I got to the payment page I was charged £6.99. Very misleading to your customers."
"Great service excellent price ..thanks I can recommend you use this company John Hallard"
"They have sent me a review email even though I still have not received my item been 5 days now"
"Colis arrivés en avance et conforme à mes attentes ."
"Bought 3 items all were perfect for my scooter , service and delivery were excellent , arrived in 2 days , would definatly recommend.."
"The goods were despatched and arrived very quickly which was excellent. However the ordering not so good, I couldn’t find the exact information on the website so I phoned them, the guy was very helpful in helping me find the correct parts I needed (differences in some I would never of found on the website), however I could not purchase from him, I had to log back into the site and order everything using the numbers he told me, I found this really poor."
"Really is next day delivery"
"Very bad delivery service ,,was told by email that delivery would be the 6th after more emails and calls to the company am still waiting on delivery ,, after company telling me it's gonna be delivered today ,as it's been tracked ,, very poor service"
"Very good store "Petrolscooter" Nice staff, Nice range of products, and fast dilivery,...an awesome shop so to speak :)"
"Sehr schneller Versand, vielen Dank!!"
"Top notch service i paid for next day delivery and it was delivered by 10am the next day good quality.. will defiantly use again 👍👍"
"Excellent products at good prices. First class service"
"Still have not received my items yet."
"An email order confirmation would have been helpful, delivery was very good"
"Every order perfect every time."
"Very quick delivery bought a few things from this company always satisfied with the service and products"
Petrol Scooter is rated 3.80 based on 35 reviews