Peter Tyson Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Peter Tyson
"Bought a pre owned AV Amp and it came the next day in perfect condition. Even the packaging was immaculate and neatly wrapped. Thank you."
"I wanted a replacement AVR for a very old one preferably Denon and a match for my current flagship model a few years old which would replace the very old AVR and would replace it. My normal store could not help and I had seen Peter Tyson online many times and decided to give them a try. I initially wanted to buy over the phone but was advised online was quicker and easier. So it turned out to be, I ordered before the days deadline and the Denon AVR-X6400 arrived in NE Scotland the following morning 11am. Really appreciate the good advice, competitive pricing, additional included goodies and above all excellent service. Surprisingly the AVR-X6400 is in most respects the same as the two flagship models above it other than the number of active amplifiers. I will be dealing with Peter Tyson again I really do appreciate excellent service"
".....I received what I consider to be a quality item for a reasonable price in a very short period of time.....what more could anyone wish for.....not my first purchase either....."
"Great service, good communication and superb item at a great price."
"Great Prices, simple order and payment process along with excellent tracked delivery. Would certainly use again."
"Good service quick delivery Thanks"
"The quoted price. the subsequent delivery and service were outstanding. Amazing for an old Cumbrian to find such a company with familiar roots!!"
"Very good service and the best price I could find online"
"Great Bose Soundbar at a fantastic price. Quick and reliable service, fast delivery. Would definitely recommend this seller."
"Got the best price for the hi-fi I ordered and it was quick delivery. Free gifts also!! I also ask if the item was in stock first and got a prompt reply to that."
"Great advice and value for money"
"Fast speedy service"
"Very good price and service items delivered when promised"
"Good customer service. Excellent choice of products. Quick delivery."
"Good value and prompt delivery as promised."
"I recently bought a Chord 2Qute DAC; a great piece of kit at a very good price with excellent service from Peter Tyson."
"Very happy with the service provided, the price of the item purchased dropped by £10 a couple of hours after I made the payment, but a quick phone call to a very jolly and helpful member of staff resulted in a quick refund of the difference. The item was dispatched the same day and delivered on time via DPD with their usual excellent service. Would recommend to others and would buy from again without hesitation."
Peter Tyson is rated 4.96 based on 57 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access