Petalina Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Petalina Ltd

About Petalina Ltd: Petalina is the home of all things dolly. We have dolls, dolls clothes, accessories, furniture and prams from around the world, and all have to meet with Petalina's high standards for design and quality.

help@petalinadolls.co.uk

55 Ashley Road

Tell us how Petalina Ltd made you happy

Constanze
"Thanks to international shipping we received the most gorgeous Antonio Juan baby doll that is so hard to come by in the U.S. my daughter was thrilled for the arrival of her “baby sister” (despite being dressed in blue) while her real baby sister is still “cooking”."
Michelle
"Excellent customer service and great advice on all the dolls. Order was dispatched and shipped immediately and arrived to Ireland in a few days, beautifully presented in a box with pink tissue paper and some 'doll' stickers. I've ordered a couple of items in the past and recommended Petalina to my family who have also placed orders. There has never been any issue with delivery and items are always packaged beautifully."
Chueva Olga
"Очень рада покупке Ниночки, я ее очень долго ждала, куколка приехала идеально упакованной и в самые короткие сроки. Спасибо вам огромное!"
"Fantastic! Absolutely love both dolls I purchased, beautiful. Fast delivery and quick response to a query I had. Will definitely use again. Thank you."
Hello Nicola, thank you ever so much for your review of Petalina, and we look forward to you coming back next year. Have a lovely Christmas! Thanks again, Cate
"I have purchased 2 beautiful dolls now from Petalina and have always received a great service from Cate. Sophia was the 1st Doll that I purchased for my 6 year old. She is truly a beautiful doll & so life like. The natural lines on her forehead and even a slight shimmering of in her nose. Every doll is hand finished so perhaps yours has rosy cheeks or a little pink button nose, you really do get your own unique baby doll to treasure. Jessica has also just joined our family- a wonderful beautiful doll. She has long flowing hair which can be washed, combed plated.. My 6 year daughter has not put her down since luckily obtaining her from Manor House school raffle. Jessica goes to birthday party's, out for family meals and has even spent the day at school with prep 2.... Wonderful Thank you Cate x"
"I cannot say how impressed I have been with Petalina. Orders are dispatched quickly, nicely presented and well packaged. I have found that customer service has been excellent, with any questions answered speedily and I love the choice of dolls, clothes and accessories. If you are looking for something a little more special than the dolls normally found on the High Street, then look no further - Petalina will surely have that special something that you need!"
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are so pleased to hear that our range is appreciated, as we take a considerable amount of time choosing what to stock, and are very proud of the website. Kind Regards Cate
"My 8 year old daughter had set her heart on a doll similar to that owned by her best friend. She also wanted certain clothes (school uniform) supplied by another retailer who offers them in different sizes for different dolls. Unfortunately that doll was no longer available so I started a search for the next best thing and had no idea how to work out what size clothes to order. I was really lucky to find the Petalina website quite quickly as it gave me all the information I needed - really clear and comprehensive descriptions of the dolls and good graphics too so that I could compare and contrast them. The order was processed very efficiently once I had made my mind up and the parcel arrived quickly and was beautifully presented - such a shame that I had to take the doll out of the box to check the clothes sizes! The information on the website meant that I had got exactly the right sized doll's uniform and result one VERY happy little girl on Christmas Day. Thank you - I've recommended the website to other friends whose daughters are also now looking longingly at my daughter's doll!"
Thank you so much for your review Linda, and for your recommendations. It's great to hear that your daughter was so happy with her Our Generation doll. They really so have some brilliant accessories that bring them to life! Thanks again for your order, Cate
Petalina Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 1,179 reviews