Petalina Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Petalina Ltd

About Petalina Ltd: Petalina is the home of all things dolly. We have dolls, dolls clothes, accessories, furniture and prams from around the world, and all have to meet with Petalina's high standards for design and quality.

help@petalinadolls.co.uk

55 Ashley Road

Tell us how Petalina Ltd made you happy

"Excellent customer service , couldn't be more helpful . Wonderful dolls , very high quality , really fast delivery . Highly recommend"
Thank you so much for your review. We hope your Adora doll is a success. Kind Regards Cate.
"I bought a beautiful doll for my grandaughter to love, which arrived quickly, well packed and I am delighted."
Thank you for your review. I really love the Bibichou dolls too, their faces are just so sweet. Kind regards Cate.
"Beautiful doll which arrived timeosly and nicely packaged."
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to be of service to you. Kind regards Cate.
"My order was shipped quickly packed carefully and arrived much sooner than expe ted in perfect condition. Thanks somuch"
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are so pleased she did not get delayed in the Christmas post. Kind regards Cate.
"Quick and easy to use website. Constant updates on deliver which is very good."
Thank you for your review. We always appreciate it. Kind regards Cate.
"Everything adorable for my granddaughter's dolls ! Over several years I have bought 3 dolls for Phoebe, my granddaughter, two of them Goetz dolls which have great play value. On the Petalina website there is excellent choice of products, clothes and accessories and good information on sizes and features of different dolls. Petalina provide helpful input and advice from staff when needed, efficient order processing, careful packaging in strong boxes with pink tissue wrapping. Petalina are very reliable and a pleasure to deal with."
Thank you for your review. I have just looked at all your orders and can see your granddaughter is a very lucky girl! We are pleased we can be of service to you both. Kind regards Cate.
"interesting web site large choice of dolls excellent customer and delivery service."
Thank you for your review. It sums up our main aims perfectly. Kind regards Cate.
"Delighted with the dolls clothes, beautifully made and packaged in their own zipped bag. Looking forward to choosing more clothes for my Granddaughters doll."
Thank you for your review of Petalina. Gotz are a great brand with a huge range to choose from. Kind regards Cate.
"Excellent service and product."
Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it. Kind regards Cate.
"Great Dolls,Great quality especially the hair this is the main reason why my girls love these as they can atchely brush the hair and style them unlike some dolls the hair ends up a mass of tangles and fuzz. Not the case with our generation only doll i would purchase now."
Thank you for your review of Petalina. We also think the Our Generation is great value. Kind regards Cate.
"The website is easy to navigate. I requested an email for when a doll came into stock and I got one so was able to buy my doll before she was sold out! Beautifully packaged and super fast shipping!"
Thank you for your review of Petalina. We are especially pleased to hear you like our website and email alert feature. Kind regards Cate.
"Beautiful, character-filled dolls, efficient delivery and lovely presentation"
Thank you for your review. And indeed the Ma Poupee dolls are very special. Kind regards Cate.
"I was so pleased firstly to discover Petalina ,and will be using them for all purchases for my granddaughters in the future ."
Thank you so much for your review of Petalina. We are thrilled to hear you will return. Kind regards Cate.
"my order was processed quickly and shipped fast. They have a great range of Corolle dolls and clothes which were hard to locate elsewhere. Very happy!"
Thank you for your review of Petalina. We are pleased to hear you like our Corolle section. Kind regards Cate.
"Petalina made me and my daughter Anna very happy by sending us accessories for Doll Lia that my daughter accidentally lost. Thank you so much for all your work you did for us! I look forward to staying in touch in the near future. Happy 2018!"
Thank you for your review. It is a pleasure to be able to help in this way. Kind regards Cate.
"The entire process was excellent, from the very good website, purchase transaction & receipt of the product. Faultless. Care & attention to detail enhances the purchase experience. All credit & respect to this company. My thanks for enabling the joy of my granddaughter."
Thank you so much for your review of Petalina. It is lovely to see what we believe in, put into such lovely words. Kind regards Cate.
"Petalina has a good selection of dolls and I found one that really stood out."
Thank you for your review of Petalina. And you did indeed choose an exquisite doll. Kind regards Cate.
"Great website, excellent customer service and friendly communication. Thank you for help with placing my order. Delivery to Croatia was quick despite a Christmas holiday season. I really like Petalina and I will definitely purchase from you again."
Thank you for your review. We don't send many parcels to Croatia so it is lovely to hear your outfit arrived safely. Kind regards Cate.
"Excellent customer service and great advice on all the dolls. Order was dispatched and shipped immediately and arrived to Ireland in a few days, beautifully presented in a box with pink tissue paper and some 'doll' stickers. I've ordered a couple of items in the past and recommended Petalina to my family who have also placed orders. There has never been any issue with delivery and items are always packaged beautifully."
Thank you Michelle for your review and indeed for taking the time to post a picture. It is always lovely to see the dolls happy in their new homes. Kind regards Cate.
"Received a beautiful doll for my niece at Christmas, speedy delivery and great service."
Thank you for your review. I'm so glad to hear you were pleased with everything. Lovely to have a customer with a name spelt like mine too! Kind regards Cate.
Petalina Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 1,179 reviews