Pest Exterminators Reviews

Read Pest Exterminators Reviews

info@pestcontrolinlondon.co.uk

Patrick Road
Plaistow

Excellent service really impressed by the quality of advice and reassurance from Daniel. Would definitely recommend and use again.
Thank you for your comments, we are please Daniel was able to help,
Pest Exterminators were very prompt and responsive they managed to resolve our mouse issue quickly. They were also very considerate when scheduling our visits. Reece was the technician who visited our house on three separate occasions ,once to put down traps etc, once to check on the situation and the final visit to block holes into our property. He was very helpful and friendly and extremely thorough. He was good at explaining to me all the steps he was taking and was very careful about the fact that we have a 2 year old at home. I would highly recommend Pest Exterminators.
Great customer service, flexible around timing. Fantastic attitude. The technician who came to my house, his name was Steven had great attitude and was very helpful. Very happy with the service we got. Definitely recommend this company.
We appreciate your feedback it will help to improve our service, thank you
Fast, honest and on time. Excellent service especially as my issue was mice on a Sunday that were making their way into my child’s bedroom from the loft! OUTSTANDING!
We appreciate your feedback it will help to improve our service, thank you
Efficient and very professional. I had a great experience with them. They came right away and took care of business. And unlike the other major companies, their price is fair. Highly recommended.
We appreciate your feedback it will help to improve our service, thank you
I recently used Pest Exterminators for an infestation in my Father’s home. Matt was professional, very helpful and informed and able to provide a speedy effective response to eradicate the issue. The follow up service provides guarantees that the problem has been resolved. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company to others.
We appreciate your feedback it will help to improve our service, thank you
Excellent service. Was given convenient appointments within 24 hours of contacting the company. Friendly and professional staff. Highly recommended.
We appreciate your feedback it will help to improve our service, thank you
The service I received to get rid of my rat was very good. The problem was resolved exactly in the way it was explained. I am very grateful that I had their help to resolve a problem that has caused me so much stress. I can recommend them.
Pest Exterminators is rated 4.93 based on 14 reviews