Pest Exterminators Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pest Exterminators
"Mark and his team were great from start to finish, my questions were answered quickly, a suitable quote was given and an appointment was arranged all in a matter of hours. The info regarding the problem and resolution was detailed and the work finished in an effective, friendly and well-organized way – no more bed bugs. They went above and beyond. I couldn’t recommend them highly enough."
"Thank you for a very professional service. The technician took his time to explain the treatment and made me feel at ease. I would recommend and will use again if I have any more pest problems."
We appreciate your feedback it will help to improve our service, thank you
"Polite and on time, clean and tidy and got rid of my mouse problem very well."
We appreciate your feedback it will help to improve our service, thank you
"Great customer service, flexible around timing. Fantastic attitude. The technician who came to my house, his name was Steven had great attitude and was very helpful. Very happy with the service we got. Definitely recommend this company."
We appreciate your feedback it will help to improve our service, thank you
"Fast, honest and on time. Excellent service especially as my issue was mice on a Sunday that were making their way into my child’s bedroom from the loft! OUTSTANDING!"
We appreciate your feedback it will help to improve our service, thank you
"Service was excellent. Operative was friendly, thorough and informative. I would recommend them to friends and family if they needed pest control. Thank you"
We appreciate your feedback it will help to improve our service, thank you
"Efficient and very professional. I had a great experience with them. They came right away and took care of business. And unlike the other major companies, their price is fair. Highly recommended."
We appreciate your feedback it will help to improve our service, thank you
"I recently used Pest Exterminators for an infestation in my Father’s home. Matt was professional, very helpful and informed and able to provide a speedy effective response to eradicate the issue. The follow up service provides guarantees that the problem has been resolved. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company to others."
We appreciate your feedback it will help to improve our service, thank you
"Excellent service. Was given convenient appointments within 24 hours of contacting the company. Friendly and professional staff. Highly recommended."
We appreciate your feedback it will help to improve our service, thank you
"The service I received to get rid of my rat was very good. The problem was resolved exactly in the way it was explained. I am very grateful that I had their help to resolve a problem that has caused me so much stress. I can recommend them."
"Excellent service really impressed by the quality of advice and reassurance from Daniel. Would definitely recommend and use again."
Thank you for your comments, we are please Daniel was able to help,
Pest Exterminators is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews