Personal Licence Online Examinations Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personal Licence Online Examinations
Read Personal Licence Online Examinations Reviews

About Personal Licence Online Examinations:

Personal Licence Online Examinations offer the Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders qualification with a completely online based examination. This makes us the quickest way to attain your Level 2 ALPH. We also offer a licence application service taking care of all aspects of the DBS checking and application process.

02030261635

Tell us how Personal Licence Online Examinations made you happy
Nice and comfy
Excellent course very helpfull and professional
After looking at several one day courses local to me I came across the Personal Licence online course which could be done from my own house at my own time. it was easy and the site is helpful and informative. I did the course work and mock test one day then the exam the next and passed first time. I found Personal License very helpful and they have even taken on applying for my license from the local authority. Highly recommended.
Very great service also quick with assistance i will recommend this firm to be real and trustworthy.
Signed up for the course on the Saturday, took a few mock exams. Sat the 'real' exam from home on my PC on the Sunday and notified I had passed with 95% on the Monday morning
Fully recommend
You have to really be on the ball with revision as some of the questions are not as easy as you think they would be. But that’s should be a given anyway. Everything is simple to set up and Conrad has been so helpful. Would highly recommend!!
Very pleased, whole process easy to understand.
Excellent service, very easy to follow and fantastic training material.
I did the course on line on day 1 and did some mock tests and Day 2 I sat the test on line which was easily done and I passed.
Highly recommend because the process from starting to completion of the test was logical and easy to follow and I passed.
Really easy process and didn’t have to attend any courses. All online.
Excellent service and very quick
This course was so easy to follow! Everything was explained in a steady, logical manner that didn't resume any prior knowledge and left no stone unturned. I've been working in bars for a long, long time and it was great to be able to learn why certain things are done. As for the exam, very easy to setup and a stress-free experience. So glad I found this course and will be recommending it to friends for years to come.
The process was quick and easy and made what looks like a complex process really easy. My only issue was that some of the questions on the exam weren't covered at all or not covered in enough detail. The online training stuck in a few places and on one slide it repeat information from a previous slide which didn't correspond. I think this though was nothing more than a simple system glitch which can happen to any company.
The slight tech glitches aside the service was excellent and efficient, would happily recommend.
Received my course quickly. Easy to follow. Doing the exam at home online was convenient. Results given the next day. Help available via chat too.
Quick. Easy. Excellent customer service. Would definitely recommend.
Easy process, paid my fee, uploaded documents, studied the easy to follow online course and passed with 95% score same day , so pleased
The support was great on line and the coarse was straight forward. I was very pleased.
Perfect for my needs.
Sorry but there were times when the speech was very distorted therefore I could not understand what was being said on the modules.
Also the spelling was terrible - with spell check why would this be allowed to happen???
Also with the final exam I found that subjects had not been explained enough so answering the exam questions was difficult because it was either not covered or very flimsy answer
Dear Susanne,

Many thanks for your comments. As a training company, we value all feedback received, both positive and negative, using it constructively to improve the quality of all aspects of our service.
We endeavour to ensure that all aspects of the course specification are included within the course material and will perform a further review of the course based upon your comments.

Kind regards

The Personal Licence Online Examinations Team
Why travel when you can taje the exam from home; amazing service 😁
Really helpful having Conrad on hand whenever required. The mock exams were used often and am pleased to say that I passed.
Personal Licence Online Examinations is rated 4.77 based on 405 reviews