Personal Licence Online Examinations Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personal Licence Online Examinations
Read Personal Licence Online Examinations Reviews

About Personal Licence Online Examinations:

Personal Licence Online Examinations offer the Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders qualification with a completely online based examination. This makes us the quickest way to attain your Level 2 ALPH. We also offer a licence application service taking care of all aspects of the DBS checking and application process.

02030261635

Tell us how Personal Licence Online Examinations made you happy
Simple procedure and well priced
The whole experience was effortless, the course was enjoyable and informative. Conrad and his team we brilliant. Thanks for all your help. If you are looking to do your personal licence from the comfort of your own home then I’d highly recommend you use Personal Licence Online Examinations.
Easy Process, great service.
absolutely excellent experience
very clear process
no issues
patrick
Course was very easy to follow I took the mock exam twice , and passed , be prepared for questions that are not covered in the course ( nothing to hard )
But all in all. A great course to do and pass
Learning the of the modules was made easier by the online system. Overall a great service.
The pre-course material was to the point, the site was very easy to navigate and any questions I had prior to taking the assessment were answered very quickly. Taking the assessment was straight forward. I fully recommend anyone considering taking the L2PLH qualification to seriously consider these people.
Super customer service! Software for the exam very easy to navigate and rules were much simpler that I thought they would be. Can’t comment too much on course materials as I had already learnt the majority from another organisation, However the videos I did watch were both informative and exciting. An excellent alternative to doing an in-person day long course. Self guided but not without support.
Easy to follow online course material and exam instructions. Would highly recommend.
Overall, a fantastic service and very easy to navigate
Brilliant service!
Great training material! Super easy to follow and learn. Achievable to gain the qualification in 1 day. The staff on the phone and the website chat are very helpful and informative. Would recommend to anyone looking to get the qualification.
For weeks I had been deliberating booking to go on a APLH Level 2 course (with exam) in my area. There were several offered online for my area. This would've meant attending a course at a hotel or college from 9pm til 3pm. I found (totally by accident) the "Personal Licence Online" website. I read the other reviews on their website. I had a good browse of the website. I part-read some of the modules and jumped straight into the mock exam - I achieved a score of 70%. I then read through the modules thoroughly and then attemted the mock exam again, and this time achieved a score of 90%. I did the mock exam a few more times and I was getting scores of 90% - 92.5%.
I decided to book myself in for the proper exam. It's a straight forward, no hassle process. I even paid the extra cost to save me the hassle of applying for my personal licence, so everything will be done in-house.

I re-read through the all the modules again, I sat the mock exam another 4 times (mainly to satisfy my own mind), then I jumped straight into the main examination. I received a congratulary email from Conrad Phillips the day after, informing me that I had successfully passed the APLH Level 2 exam with a 90% score, and that they were now proceeding with processing all paperwork to get me my personal licence.

I would HIGHLY reccommend this course to anyone thinking of applying for their personal licence. It's cheaper than booking onto a full day course elsewhere with all the additional costs and messing about involved with obtaining your personal licence.
I booked this course with Personal Licence Online, I passed my exam, they're gonna sort everything for me on my behalf, I didn't waste time fighting with traffic to get to a hotel or college to sit there for half a day to achieve the same end result.

Don't mess about - book online now!
(that last line makes me sound like I am employed by these people, I can assure you I'm not - I'm just impressed with the ease of the process and the overall outcome).
Brilliant service was able to study and pass the same day. Exam via web cam and screen sharing. Very happy.
Didn’t get registered same day with awarding body as I already had a qualification through them, which is a known issue but never mentioned anywhere and delayed me in taking the exam.

Some of the e-learning has either stuttering audio or the wrong audio for the page, which doesn’t matter too much as the audio replicates the text.

Some questions on the exam weren’t covered in the e-learning but there was enough in the e-learning to pass the exam.

Result came through in less than 24 hours so that was good, and while process was a lot less painful than sitting through a day’s course.
Good value and saved so much time on a day to day course. mock tests are great but i recommend doing the practice one on the exam as the real thing was quite different! Communication was excellent.
Pretty good experience. Definitely worth it rather than giving up time to physically attend a course and exam. All went fairly smoothly and would recommend to anyone.
Far from my own IT issue, these guys were top class.
Highly recommend if anyone don’t want to attend a class room,
I was unsure about doing the course online incase it was not easy to follow or I messed or pressed something wrong, however I must say the course and instructions are easy to follow and I would recommend doing this course online in the comfort of your own home.. just follow the instructions. Also I want to thank Conrad as answered all my questions and queries that i had.
Done the test yesterday and had the response i passed today. Perfect
The sequence of the programme was easy to follow and logical. The Mock Exam results were encouraging (I managed 98%) and gave me the confidence to take the test which I passed first time. Can't really fault them but they might want to toughen up the Mock Exam a tad.
Personal Licence Online Examinations is rated 4.77 based on 405 reviews