Personal Licence Online Examinations Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Personal Licence Online Examinations

About Personal Licence Online Examinations: Personal Licence Online Examinations offer the Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders qualification with a completely online based examination. This makes us the quickest way to attain your Level 2 ALPH. We also offer a licence application service taking care of all aspects of the DBS checking and application process.

02030261635

Tell us how Personal Licence Online Examinations made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"Great service and the ability to do the course in own time as opposed to travel and office hours"
"All looked a bit daunting at first for someone not that computer savvy such as myself. However, all the stages very straightforward and professional, easy to follow stages."
"I found this course very good and very helpful . I felt like I was being supported all the way through with your helpful and friendly staff I would highly recommend this course"
"Great service from Personal Licence Online Examinations. Conrad went out of his way to give any help I required."
"Great communication from the team - quick and clear. Good to be able to study and take exam at your own pace. Not the full five stars as I found some of the messaging within the software itself confusing so failed on a technicality and had to pay for a retake but PLOE were helpful and quick to arrange my resit."
"Amazing service, got me passed first time. Couldn’t be happier with them!"
"I had clicked “very good” but I can’t tell if it showed up. Easy to do business with, easily understandable course material and fantastic customer service answering my many ambiguity’s! Thanks team!"
"Excellent service highly recommended"
"Straight forward process. Laudable support and assistance by Conrad, the CEO. Time efficient and value for money. Concise online learning material. Excellent invigilated Laser examination process. Just Excellent. Highly recommendable."
"Very good any little problems l had were sorted immediately"
"this course was easy to understand and very quick 5 stars all round"
"Perfect for my requirement - I needed a Personal Licence quickly. I've been in the trade 30 years so felt I didn't need a days course and this was ideal. I did a couple of mock exams to make sure I knew the finer details and then the exam online which was easy to set up. I was emailed to confirm that I'd passed, and updated with delivery progress of the certificate. This turned up a couple of weeks later and after a trip to the local District Council and a couple more weeks wait while the council sorted out paperwork, I am now a Personal Licence holder. Thank you for making the process easy and quick!"
"Extremely helpful from start to finish. Queries responded to very promptly. Friendly and polite service. Training material provided is accessible and clear. I would recommend Personal Licence Online Examinations to anyone considering applying for this qualification."
"Awesome fast service I paid and sat my exam the same day and got my result the next morning. 100% reccomend"
"Easy to use and very convenient as I would find it hard to make the time to attend a classroom session"
"Really good service, excellent training material and made sitting the test so stress free. Highly recommend this service."
"Easy to follow and set up. Stress free experience."
"excellently laid out course structured to be understood by anyone"
"Really great service and super easy to use. Nothing was a struggle and support was always to hand if required - which I did not use. If you want a nice relaxed way to achieve the desired outcome, please do not hesitate to use this company."
"Very helpful and quick to respond to questions. Would definitely recommend"
Personal Licence Online Examinations is rated 4.76 based on 163 reviews