Personal Licence Online Examinations Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personal Licence Online Examinations
Read Personal Licence Online Examinations Reviews

About Personal Licence Online Examinations:

Personal Licence Online Examinations offer the Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders qualification with a completely online based examination. This makes us the quickest way to attain your Level 2 ALPH. We also offer a licence application service taking care of all aspects of the DBS checking and application process.

02030261635

Tell us how Personal Licence Online Examinations made you happy
Really good to be able to do this course online. The information was detailed and clear.
Overall very happy.
Really easy to process and the course content was very informative. I found it easy to register and then go on and do the test. Really suitable if trying to fit around work commitments.
Excellent service
The boys were very helpful even though I called Them few times,few times , They still had time for me thanks and good luck
Great communication, easy instructions. Highly recommend this company to do the course
Straightforward and easy to follow course.
Super easy materials to use with mock exams. Could do with a little more in depth training materials, but enough there to easily get you through the 70% pass rate.
Excellent, swift service!
fantastic service and help along the way will be back for further exams
Good training material and easy to sit the exam, would recommend.
Excellent service, fast efficient and stress free. Signed up and passed test on the same day.
Found them via Google, read the course and did the practice exam before purchasing, and took the exam straight after. Results were next working day. Cert is apparently in the post! Quick simple and very helpful with the online chat that allowed me to clarify the process before I committed to buy. Very well done and would recommend.
Easy to use, clear ans simple instructions.
It was a very easy application and the course as well. I bought the course and I took my exam the next day and I passed with 92%. The materials are well structured with the most important information. The mock tests at the end are very useful. Staff was very helpful with all my questions.
Sends repeated emails when asked not to and doesn't respond when asked not to. I didn't ask to be put on a mailing list, so why am I getting these emails asking to leave a review?
Many thanks for your comments. As a training company we value all feedback received, both positive and negative, using it constructively to improve the quality of all aspects of our service. We endeavour to ensure that all Learners have a good experience with PLOE while obtaining all of the qualifications we have on offer.

We did complete an investigation into your claims regards to email as we take very seriously any claims of wrongdoing regards to email marketing. We found that during your time as a customer we sent you emails with your receipt, your login details, a pass confirmation, and a royal mail tracking number for your certificate. We feel this is not excessive however we will perform a further review of the company systems based upon your comments. Kind regards The Personal Licence Online Examinations Team
The learning experience was very straightforward with helpful mock exams at the end. Then taking the test when you felt confident enough.
The price was very reasonable and you had the choice whether to apply for the DBS yourself or they would do it former £100 extra. I chose for them to complete the DBS for me. It has taken a few weeks but eventually I got an email to say that my licence application is now posted to my local Authority. All in all a great experience from start to finish and I’m looking forward to receiving my shiny new alcohol licence.
Very easy to use, team are helpful if you need them
Helpful, clear, professional, fast, recommend highly!!
Very easy to follow process with simple instructions provided which made the whole process easy
Very easy to use and great service
Personal Licence Online Examinations is rated 4.77 based on 464 reviews