Personal Licence Online Examinations Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personal Licence Online Examinations
Read Personal Licence Online Examinations Reviews

About Personal Licence Online Examinations:

Personal Licence Online Examinations offer the Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders qualification with a completely online based examination. This makes us the quickest way to attain your Level 2 ALPH. We also offer a licence application service taking care of all aspects of the DBS checking and application process.

02030261635

Tell us how Personal Licence Online Examinations made you happy
Easy to use, simple instructions and passed first time! Thanks to Personal Licence Online Examinations for the tools to do it.
Very helpful and quick
Very good service. Recommend to everyone. Thank you.
Course structure is structure is very simple and great. Live chat is very helpful and diligent
A fast and quick service to get you set up and taking the exam, and you'll have a pass in no time at all. A big fat pass for me! Thanks to James for playing 20 questions on live chat and answering all my queries.
Excellent, very concise information specific to the law and licencing procedure. I would recommend this course as it takes the hassle out of trying to find a training provider locally and book a course.
It is a very good place to write your personal license online exams. Good communication, you get the course free and you do as many mocks as possible to prepare you for the exam. Overall, I'll give 5 stars and I greatly recommend them for your personal license. Give it a try, you won't regret it.
Very well organised and much easier than having to attend a full day course. With this process you can do the course and take the exam at your leisure - I actually took the exam late one night and got the result the following working day.
My experience with Personal licence online examination was really great. Their site provides with a wealth of information that is easy to follow and learn. The mock exam also shows you many relevant questions to get you ready for the exam. Finally I finished the one hour exam in 15 minutes and passed first time. I thank Personal licence online examination for all their good work.
Simple easy to use service, highly recommended to any one
If you are short of time and some distance away from training centres this is the perfect solution. Hassle free and fit it in around your day. From taking the exam i had the certificate in my hands within 5 days. I would highly recommend this for anyone who is looking to gain this qualification.
I thought it was a really good exam and easier than going to a training centre.
Really amazing service. Very quick response and it really works well. Recommended. Thank you
Great service, recommended to several friends.
The mock exam and course itself were really good to set you up for the test. Definitely recommend
Some of the questions in the exam I hadn't covered during the training. You should make it clear you need to write down the user name, password and the other code prior to starting the exam. I worried when I had to go back to my emails that I wouldn't pass invigilation.
Dear Julie,

Many thanks for your comments. As a training company we value all feedback received, both positive and negative, using it constructively to improve the quality of all aspects of our service.
We endeavour to ensure that all aspects of the course specification are included within the course material and will perform a further review of the course based upon your comments.

Kind regards

The Personal Licence Online Examinations Team
So pleased to have found this course! Saved me money and most importantly time. Found the learning materials easy to follow with as much detail as was needed. The online exam process was easy to set up and the instructions were great.
Great service, will be using for all PS courses we require
Very intuitive !
I booked this course as the nearest exam centre to my location was across the country so found it very convenient to be able to do it at home with my laptop. The course material was set out very clearly (a few glitches and spelling mistakes but that didn't really bother me) and it was helpful to be able to work through it at my own pace, in the comfort of my own home! I took my time with the course material, making notes as I went along and sat the mock exam around 5 times to make sure I was fully prepared, and always got a 100% score on the mock exam so decided I was ready to take the full exam. This was where my main criticism of the course comes in- maybe I was just unlucky but there were a lot of questions asked in the actual exam which weren't covered in the coursework. This meant that I had to guess quite a few answers and ended the exam feeling a lot less confident in my result! I can see by looking at previous reviews that I wasnt the only one who felt this way and I think the course definitely needs to be revised to include sufficient training material to enable students to be fully prepared. I got my results the next working day and was happy to see that I passed! I think with a few tweaks and spelling corrections that this could be an absolutely fantastic course for anyone wishing to do it from home, and I'm excited to receive my certificate in the post soon.
Personal Licence Online Examinations is rated 4.77 based on 227 reviews