Personal Licence Online Examinations Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personal Licence Online Examinations
Read Personal Licence Online Examinations Reviews

About Personal Licence Online Examinations:

Personal Licence Online Examinations offer the Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders qualification with a completely online based examination. This makes us the quickest way to attain your Level 2 ALPH. We also offer a licence application service taking care of all aspects of the DBS checking and application process.

02030261635

Tell us how Personal Licence Online Examinations made you happy
I was looking for a quick learning guide to help with my personal licence qualification. The material was quite good and it took me just few hours to be ready to take the test and passed it. Highly recommended.
Very good and straightforward.
Being as I’m a bit techno phobic I was nervous about the exam as I had to use my daughters laptop rather than my iPad
Once my girl got me started it was as relatively easy
I made a phone call as I ended the test to fast , quickly I was answered & my problem solved !
Easy to do , easy to contact would recommend this test !!!!
It was a pleasant and straightforward experience.
Fantastic training. Found the test really hard though I would change some of the mock questions to make them harder. There was alot of questions where the answers could of been 1 of 2
The Team make every element of the process easy to complete. They were extremely proficient and accessible throughout and very responsive. I would highly recommend this company.
Very quick and easy as I needed to pass this exam, ehich I did. The course material came through and I was reading the course material as soon as I had signed up

I would 100% recomend
very good and easy to do
Great team and professional. Well done. Thank you 😊
Everything 👌
Online course easy to access and follow, and the mock exam is really useful.

One question on the mock exam has an incorrect answer, specifically, the question about what is illegal:
1) Selling alcohol to a drunk
2) Selling alcohol to someone who is going to give it to a drunk
3) Selling alcohol to a person under 18
4) All of the above.

The correct answer is 4) but the mock exam stipulates the correct answer is 1)

Otherwise all good. Recommended for anyone who wants to take the course and exam without attending a formal class and who wants to take the official exam at home.
If it weren't be for my personal knowledge I wouldn’t have been able to pass the examination only with their course which is far from sufficient to be successful.
Dear Matteo,

Many thanks for your comments. As a training company we value all feedback received, both positive and negative, using it constructively to improve the quality of all aspects of our service. We endeavour to ensure that all aspects of the course specification are included within the course material and will perform a further review of the course based upon your comments.

Kind regards
The Personal Licence Online Examinations Team
Easy to follow instructions and quick to response with results, can recommend Personal Licence Online Examinations
Honestly amazed with the process. Before purchase I rang them up and asked them questions of how it works and what if I fail and they answered my queries very quickly.

Also, the reading material is very helpful as well as helps by it being read out to me.

The actual exam was straight forward , I set my computer up to match what they wanted I.e. webcam, screen record and mic check. Completed the test and the next day found out my result with information of delivery of my certificate as well as information of how to get it quicker. Overall really amazed with the service.
This is the best platform to do your course and exam everything is accurate
Customer Service was astounding, friendly helpful staff. The course was clear and easy to understand, the test was not too difficult providing you went through the course or already had knowledge of the requirements to get your certificate.
setting up the web cam and surroundings for the test posed no problems at all.
i would recommend this course to any would be licence holders
So efficient and very helpful
I would highly recommend this company
Easy to follow modules and good communication. Good value for money.
so so helpful I would highly recommend this company
Easy, quick and helpful. Really pleased with the whole process. Always worried about scams but this seems genuine (I’m waiting on certificates but otherwise very happy)
Personal Licence Online Examinations is rated 4.77 based on 464 reviews