Personal Licence Online Examinations Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personal Licence Online Examinations
Read Personal Licence Online Examinations Reviews

About Personal Licence Online Examinations:

Personal Licence Online Examinations offer the Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders qualification with a completely online based examination. This makes us the quickest way to attain your Level 2 ALPH. We also offer a licence application service taking care of all aspects of the DBS checking and application process.

02030261635

Tell us how Personal Licence Online Examinations made you happy
Great Service. Originally ordered a number of months ago and although the link had expired it was no problem to send through a new one so that I could complete the exam. There was a number of steps to go through but I suppose should be expected for an online invigilated exam.
The exam was easy to use and all of the course material was simple to follow.
I want to get more learning materials on the internet as lecture note, and more mock exam test online,so that we can do more practise, also I hope the mock exam test is in different question, not only showed 40 same questions everytime. I hope the learning notes can be more active,as I saw in other websites(highfield),the learning note on the internet is so good, they can well organize the learning outcome.i am so appreciate with that.
Dear Chi Man Ho,

Many thanks for your comments. As a training company we value all feedback received, both positive and negative, using it constructively to improve the quality of all aspects of our service.
We endeavour to ensure that all Learners have a good experience with PLOE while obtaining all of the qualifications we have on offer. We have recently updated our course materials and I can confirm that our mock exam has a bank of 200 questions of which a random 40 will be selected every time the mock is restarted, we will, however, perform a further review of the course materials based upon your comments.

Kind regards

The Personal Licence Online Examinations Team
I found everything pretty easy to follow but any test is s bit stressful. I’m quite tech savy but you may struggle if you’re not. Overall my experience so far has been very good. Would definitely recommend.
Having spoken to people who have had to take a day out of their lives to take the course this was amazing, I looked through the slides once took 2 mock exams then the real thing and passed first time, all from the comfort of my home. Brilliant
I really like the way how u do it the test
Reasonably easy to set up and complete. Much more convenient than attending a course, as long as you have researched your subject.
Great Service
Great set up and great value for money thank you
So simple and straightforward to register and take the exam. Would recommend.
On line training was good but the online chat was not so good was having trouble with a couple of computer issues and they never replyed for over 20 mins too late by then .
Amazing customer service
PERSONAL LICENCE ONLINE EXAMINATION GIVE THE SUPERB SERVICE FOR GIVE THE ONLINE EXAM FOR THE ALCOHOL PERSONAL LICENCE BY DO NOT GO ANYWHERE. THANK YOU PERSONAL LICENCE ONLINE EXAMINATION AND ESPECIALLY THANK YOU CONRAD SIR, FOR YOUR HELP.
very good service and helped immediately when i have a problem accessing the exam. fully recommend this service
Thanks, passed with 90% :) Quite a few subjects not covered in the course, but having worked in bars for years most was commen sense. Maybe you could offer to send out the handbook at an additional cost to fully prepare clients for the exam...
Brilliant and easy to use website and exam. Conrad was absolutely spot on with updates on what needed doing with the application. Overall great experience using them and would definitely recommend
Very clear and concise. Easy to follow and helped me achieve the qualification quickly.
Overall experience, they helped me with any questions I had and everything is explained very simply. It was perfect to complete everything on line as was very quick and easy. Once I passed I also had regular updates on when my certificate would arrive in the post.
The Exam course was very easy to do and it worked perfectly around my little one. Also very pleased with how quick and easy it was to do in the comfort of my own home, without too much effect. Would definitely recommend this course to anyone who may not have the time to attend a full course like myself.
Excellent service! Wouldn't hesitate recommending their service.
Personal Licence Online Examinations is rated 4.77 based on 227 reviews