Personalised Island Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personalised Island
Read Personalised Island Reviews

About Personalised Island:

Shop Personalised Island For Unique Personalised Gifts For Loved Ones & Friends. From Our Personalised Fruit Infuser Water Bottle To Our Personalised Phone Cases, There's Something For Everyone At Personalised Island! Buy Official Personalised Island Merchandise Here.

Support@PersonalisedIsland.co.uk

Tell us how Personalised Island made you happy
Loved it was really nice and looked just like it did online
Fast, easy and straightforward with no hassle
Bottles were amazing, good quality, name were perfect thank you
Great product.
I ordered a personalised bottle for me and my daughter and it came today so pleased with it and with my daughters name unusual it was a lovely gift for her
It's perfect my bottle I loved was quickly delivered in perfect conditions I'm so happy thank you very much you guys did a great job you send what we buy indeed well done.
Great bottle good quality so happy with it well worth the money
Excellent thank you was delivered very quickly x
i didn’t have any problems with my shopping experience on Personalised Island, i can’t wait to receive my water bottle !
So impressed how fast my order arrived as it was shipped the next working day and the website and payment section was
So easy
I ordered the island bottle and I was highly impressed, couldn’t thank the team enough for the quality and how fast the delivery was. I will order again.
I ordered a water bottle to be shipped to my daughter in Gainesville, FL and it’s been stuck in order data received status since Sept 3. No customer service phone number to call. Not at PI, DPD or SHIPit. Sent 2 emails to PI. No reply. Not even an acknowledgement of receipt. DPD tracking # 6831555948. Can anybody help me or am I just out the $$???
Good quality cases, came within 2 days, really prompt delivery!
Had a faulty bottle that leaked after only a day of using it! Tried to get in contact with customer service but didn’t respond
Did not expect the bottles to be such good quality and the names do not come off no matter how many times it’s been washed. The name is printed so neatly on the bottles. Bought 7 in total for friends and family, such a great gift idea!
Amazing quality, just as pictured and fast delivery
Brilliant service from start to finish. Website was easy to use, bottle was easy to design. My partner absolutely loves it. Delivery was a day later than I expected it be but with the world the way it is at the moment, I can handle that! Thank you very much!
Excellent quality
Very good service
Quick delivery and excellent product
Personalised Island is rated 4.74 based on 1,463 reviews