Personalised Island Reviews

Read Personalised Island Reviews

Support@PersonalisedIsland.co.uk

Tell us how Personalised Island made you happy
Fantastic service
The Product is great quality and it’s going to be a great christmas present. Shipping was maybe a bit longer than expected but did come nevertheless.
Very happy with my purchase of a personalised water bottle, it was for a present and my daughter was thrilled to bits with it so it was worth every penny, nice clean smart bottle.
Got bottle for granddaughter for Christmas all wrapped up & under tree know she’ll love it xx
Great quality bottle and arrived very quickly.
Took ages to arrive (10 working days, that's 2 weeks!) and they still havent replied to my email about refunding my postage. But I keep on getting spammed with competitions etc. Really not imp9
Looks good to me, I haven’t used them yet as it’s for a Christmas present
Excellent quality & service These bottles are exceptionally long lasting
Quality of products looked good online and the website was easy to use. Still haven’t received the product I ordered yet so can’t comment on quality in person
I received the best customer experience i have had in ages from start to finish. I would recommend using this service to all my friends and family and will DEFO be using this service again 💯%
Got my order in time for xmas great packaging and good service
Great, quick service! And absolutely love the bottle, my favourite thing ever...!
Great customer service response and ships within a reasonable amount of time. Tracking for the shipment seems to be a little off but relatively hassle free! The gift itself is great for the Love Island fans in your life.
Scam website. Steer clear. Ignore all emails and delete negative reviews!!
Scam website. DO NOT TRUST!! Ordered a month ago, nothing arrived. They then deleted a negative review 3 weeks back. Fake reviews, steer clear of these con artists!
I still haven't received my order!!!
Hi Nicola, Could you please kindly check your tracking link we emailed to you and respond to Royal Mail.

A delivery was attempted however no one answered. They are claiming they left a Royal Mail card in your letterbox to select one of two options. Please follow your tracking details in order to either 1) Collect your parcel from a nearby Royal Mail Customer Service Point or 2) Arrange a redelivery.

If you require further assistance please do not hesitate to contact our customer service department on Support@personalisedisland.co.uk.
I have ordered my daughter a phone case for Christmas it’s been three weeks with no delivery. Every time I email this company I get it’s on its way . They have taken the money from my account and still not received my purchase. Poor customer service as have now asked for my money back and now being ignored. Be warned will never order anything again.
I placed my order Sunday afternoon and it was delivered by Royal Mail Wednesday morning, packed securely. Excellent service.
Easy website to negotiate. Prompt confirmation and delivery. Have had products before and excellent quality.
Very pleased with the service will use again in near future
Personalised Island is rated 4.60 based on 237 reviews