Personalised Island Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personalised Island
Read Personalised Island Reviews

About Personalised Island:

Shop Personalised Island For Unique Personalised Gifts For Loved Ones & Friends. From Our Personalised Fruit Infuser Water Bottle To Our Personalised Phone Cases, There's Something For Everyone At Personalised Island! Buy Official Personalised Island Merchandise Here.

Support@PersonalisedIsland.co.uk

Tell us how Personalised Island made you happy
Excellent around service and fabulous suitcase , would definitely recommend company and products. 😊
Bottles are very good quality
Great website with so much choice for fonts in the bottles and sizes. I ordered two and they both look great. Highly recommend and delivery was good.
This website was east to use with very reasonable prices. The deals offered were amazing and I will be using it again soon. Delivery was quick and very reliable the products came unbroken and working fine, overall a great online shop and will be using again
Happy with everything!
I ordered 2 personalised bottles and its been like 2 months now and my order hasn’t came. Tried to send again follow up on email but no response anymore after saying that my order has departed UK on Oct 1 but on Royal Mail its showing its still there. What a bad experience for first time customer! No option to refund the money, and courier partner has a very bad service.
Shipping was fast and products are so great!
Water bottle is really good quality and Names look fab on all the bottles I’ve ordered! Definitely worth the money as pay the same in supermarkets
The water bottle came very quickly considering it came from
The UK to the USA. Perfect condition and exactly what I ordered!
Cool water bottles with straw. Great way to infuse fruit into the water. These bottles are great with a straw mask! Def recommend! Fast and easy shipping!
Still not received my item
Quick arrival and easy to order
Really pleased with the service, delivery and product!
Very good over the moon with the service and the suitcase
Fantastic items, fantastic service, super quick delivery. I was very happy with my items.
Great service
Great product!
Very happy came in a good time
It was easy to order!