Personalised Island Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personalised Island
Read Personalised Island Reviews

About Personalised Island:

Shop Personalised Island For Unique Personalised Gifts For Loved Ones & Friends. From Our Personalised Fruit Infuser Water Bottle To Our Personalised Phone Cases, There's Something For Everyone At Personalised Island! Buy Official Personalised Island Merchandise Here.

Support@PersonalisedIsland.co.uk

Tell us how Personalised Island made you happy
i like the bottle i purchased durable and just how i wanted it
Really quick delivery, and top quality product! Would shop again
My experience with Personalized Island was amanzing, fast delivery and great product.
Really happy with my product.
I was surprise that the delivery was so fast given the difficult situation now. The delivery from London to Singapore was prompt and the whole ordering process is hassle-free.
Came within a couple of days, amazing quality I received one for Christmas and use it everyday it’s helping keep healthy!
Not for item but for Customer Service
I ordered 2 suitcases for my grand daughters for Christmas well in time for the delivery in Dec.
I did receive an email telling me I would not be going to get them for xmas, I totally get it because of the covid situation but my grand kids ended up with no presents which was disappointing. I was sent an extra bottle as a way of saying sorry which I don't think was acceptable as there were 2 cases on order.
Excellent service
Kept me up to date with the delivery
My Granddaughter loved her case and bottle
I still haven't recieved my orders so how do I write a review, , could you tell me when my order is coming
The quality of the bottle is amazing. I totally recommend getting one.
Bought a personalised cabin suitcase as a Christmas present for our youngest. Didn't reach us in time because of the Covid shipping logjam. Disappointing but outside of their control and, in light of where we are at the moment, wholly inconsequential. That said, very impressed with how Personalised Island dealt with it. Comms were great and they "claimed" a problem that was no real fault of theirs when it would have been easy to do what many are doing and blame Covid.

Item turned up soon after Christmas along with an additional freebie which was a nice touch. Daughter delighted with the case and I was surprised with the quality. Expected it to be cheap and nasty to be honest, but pleasantly surprised. I'd be happy to buy from them again.
Lovely bottle.
Will be well used I’m sure!
Got this for my sister and she absolutely loved it as did I.
Really satisfied with my personalized suitcase. I recommend !
Perfect, no complaints!!
Easy to use online service. Delivered in a timely manner, in pristine condition. Couldn’t say a bad word
Great product and service. Well worth the money. Great communication as well through this pandemic.
I loved the personalised water bottle , use it every single day! it’s amazing , all my gifts from Amazon I have loved!!
How could a simple thing such as a name on a product be such a good idea? But it is and Personalised Island do it with class! I ordered a case for my Granddaughter and her little face lit up when she saw it! And what a bonus it came with free drink bottle. Great value for money, the case is excellent quality. Plus, despite ordering over Christmas, it came within a couple of days. Highly recommend. In fact, the family loved them so much I might order them all one!
Straight up, from start to finish dealing with this company was a breeze. Long story short, it was Christmas and I'd only just started going out with my boyfriend. I'd bought him the usual socially expectable allocations of gifts, perfume, clothing, alcohol, the sentimental item (in this case a photo colage canvas...I know cheesy) and then he presents me with stockings...yes the kind your expected to fill with miscellaneous items, that I had not thought of nore financed for, its covid and all folks! So he presents me with these damn stockings, mine already filled to the brim, and I'm like,.. S**t...now I got to find useful stocking filler presents that are finance friendly and also not complete tut. So then folks, probably my most intelligent and finest hour of the year took place ( actaully google made this very time efficient and it was more like 3 mins) I thought of something incredible, and I owe it to this company for making my geniusness come to fruition. Personalised portable water bottles, delivered next day, yes b4 christmas eve, they even spelt his name right, James. There is was in all its glory, the white sippy bit, orange James lettering, and taking up the entire space of a Christmas stocking. I cant rate this product high enough, hes used it every day and shows all his mates and even brings it to bed with him. The early morning dehydration moment after a session on the booze all but a thing of the past. Take it from me, one of my finest purchase ever made.
i love the bottle and the quality of it. Definitely will be ordering again :)
Personalised Island 5 star review on 7th January 2021