Personalised Jewellery Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Personalised Jewellery
"We ordered 4 lockets and one set of cuflinks all personalised to hold our dogs ashes and they were perfect! Exactly what we wanted, also the service was amazing and I can’t thank the woman enough who was really helpful and lovely."
Laura Mackie
"Ordered, and delivered within a week! The dog tags and personal script look amazing! Great value for money! Will definitely be ordering again!! Thank you for amazing service!!"
Graham Hughes
"i ordered a personalised ring which is very good quality, the price was very reasonable considering the ring had to be resized and the staff are very helpful. I would definitely purchase other items in the future."
"Perfect gift for my grandson. Personalised engraving was excellent. Delivered on time. Would recommend."
"Lovely just what I wanted 😊"
"I brought a beautiful octopus for my niece for when she gets older as a christening present it’s stunning, I picked the octopus because she was born 5 weeks early so we call he an octo baby because she was premature. She’s my god daughter as well he mum and dad love the necklace and I hope when she’s a older she will love it too x"
"Although it took a little time to get the logo for my item approved, I do feel it was worth it as I was very happy with the result. The item was a special gift for my son in Australia and I am sure he will be delighted with it. Many thanks for the personal service that was given and time taken to get it right. It is most appreciated"
"Excellent product, fast efficient service - very happy!"
"The money clip was exactly as ordered with excellent engraving."
"Great business Nothings to much trouble for the staff when you request something different to what’s advertised Peter Phillips"
"Accurate description and I loved it"
"Absolutely gorgeous so much better than expected!!"
"Very pleased with my sons St Christopher, it was bigger than I thought"
"Customer services could be better when phoning."
"Lovely jewellery, is listed as a boys piece though and I have purchased one before (direct from supplier) that came with the girls box etc so disapointed this one was listed as a boys bracelet when the manufacturer didn’t sell it like this previously. Did take a while to come too"
"PERFECT IN EVERY WAY Thank you"
"I choose this heart necklace for my daughter's 21st birthday and I was really please with the quality when it arrived, the engraving looked lovely and my daughter loved it. The necklace was well packed and protected and arrived quickly. I will be using the company again for other items of jewellery."
"Lovely piece of jewellery. Delivered very quickly and in time."
"Lovely skull signet ring and skull earrings. Totally unique."
"Very very good I have had three items off personalised jewellery and am very pleased with the quality And the service you get from this company. I will be recomending them to my friends and relatives"
"The item is beautiful just what my mom needed for some of my dad's ashes. The only problem was how long it took to come and not being able to contact customers service by telephone."
"Arrived very quick and spot on what I wanted will buy again excellent service thank you"
"Loved the Bangle I ordered for hubby 2b !! Quick delivery and great service ."
Personalised Jewellery is rated 4.89 based on 729 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!