Personalised Jewellery Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Personalised Jewellery
"We ordered 4 lockets and one set of cuflinks all personalised to hold our dogs ashes and they were perfect! Exactly what we wanted, also the service was amazing and I can’t thank the woman enough who was really helpful and lovely."
Laura Mackie
"Ordered, and delivered within a week! The dog tags and personal script look amazing! Great value for money! Will definitely be ordering again!! Thank you for amazing service!!"
Graham Hughes
"i ordered a personalised ring which is very good quality, the price was very reasonable considering the ring had to be resized and the staff are very helpful. I would definitely purchase other items in the future."
"This is the first time I’ve bought from yourselves & I’m more than happy with my purchase my mum loves the footprints verse & I’m happy that I managed to purchase a beautiful worded piece of jewellery from yourselves for her thank you."
"Very poor quality product defo not worth £30. Waited over 2 weeks for delivery and was disappointed when the product arrived as the wrong date had been engraved. This was a gift and i have now had to go elsewhere and purchase a new one. Wouldnt recommend!"
"It's exactly what I was looking for, I love that you can choose what design and style font you would like."
"Excellent service. Keeps you updated about your order. I ordered the baby bangle for my new granddaughter due just after Christmas it's absolutely gorgeous"
"It did take a while for my necklace to get here, but when it came it is so so worth it! Absolutely beautiful, high quality. It’s perfect in every way thank you."
"I ordered a dogtag for my son’s 40th birthday-it is beautifully engraved and my son absolutely loves it really beautiful piece of jewellery thank you"
"Great service, great product, lovely people. Ten out of ten."
"Perfect exactly what I asked for"
"Poor quality definetely not worth £30 and product arrived with the wrong date engraved. Defo wouldnt recommend!"
"I purchased a silver personalised baby bracelet which was of a very high standard for a low price,it also only took a few days to arrive with free delivery Very good workmanship!"
"Beautiful necklace, so happy with my sister's 21st birthday necklace."
"I thought the bangle was beautifully designed..and I'd definitely be coming back again"
"I have given Personalised jewellery very poor purely for their lack of communication.I ordered the item on 3.10.18 website says receive usually within five days !It arrived on the 13.11.18.During this time I emailed several times and left voicemails but had no response .I thought the item was never going to come so much so that I asked my credit card company to get a refund.(this request is now cancelled)The item itself was ok.Sort out your lack of customer service."
"Excellent condition. Is slightly big though shame it can't be adjusted however brilliant. I had it personalised and my boyfriend loves it"
"Brought a personalised bangle for my granddaughter. Absolutely beautiful."
"So pleased with these pendants they're beautiful, exactly what I wanted lovely keepsake"
"Will be using again. Really good customer service."
"Christmas present for my daughter,she should be pleased its exactly what she wanted.heavy and the engraving is what I asked for.very pleased"
"The necklace I bought was beautiful nicer than on the website I am really pleased and very reasonably priced"
"Fantastic purchase. The good variety of options, easy to navigate website, quick delivery and very reasonable price. I am extremely pleased with it all and highly recommend Personalised Jewellery!"
Personalised Jewellery is rated 4.84 based on 970 reviews