Personalised Jewellery Reviews

Personalised Jewellery 5 star review on 31st July 2021
Jayne Catling
Personalised Jewellery 5 star review on 31st July 2021
John Dawson
Well made and attractive. Very pleased.
Very easy to order, delivered promptly and absolutely perfect. Will order from here again in future.
Have ordered a few personalised items over the years. Always great quality, efficient service and reliable. Thank you!
I ordered this bracelet to be personalised for my niece. The service was brilliant. Ordered Tuesday and delivered by Saturday. This is the 3rd baby bracelet ordered over time and I would definitely recommend.
Very pleased with my order
Cuff links were a gift they were perfect And customer service was brilliant always ready to help with any questions I had
Bracelet with engraving on back . Superb son loved it.
It is excellent very pleased with the lay out
Excellent service and quality
Excellent service, very professional and quick to deliver! Would buy again, thanks very much
The order was delivered on the date stated and the product was lovely.
Beautiful item really pleased with it. My daughter was really happy with the choice of engraving. The fact I could add to the inscription was great.will use your company again thankyou
Very happy with my jewellery came in a nice box didn't take long to arrive good quality will buy from here again
Absolutely love my dog tag for my dad who is poorly can't wait to give it him it's so worth the money and it's lovely so happy , came quick to
Glass memorial heart.
I ordered a Silver Needle case and there was no charge fir the engraving or delivery! It is beautiful and came with a pochette and box at no extra charge. A fantastic gift for my recipient, thank you.
Great service! Quick delivery!
This is the third item I’ve bought from Personalised Jewellery. I think that speaks for itself. The company and their products are great.
I searched for something pretty but that could also be engraved, everything I saw was bog standard apart from the bracelet from personalised Jewellery. Would definitely recommend.
Most beautiful keepsake for our godsons christening gift. They went above and beyond and did all the engraving we requested. It turned out amazing. Thank you so much
Personalised Jewellery is rated 4.83 based on 3,613 reviews