Personalised Jewellery Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Personalised Jewellery
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"It did take a while for my necklace to get here, but when it came it is so so worth it! Absolutely beautiful, high quality. It’s perfect in every way thank you."
Simona Paraschiv
"I'm very happy with my purchase it's so cute and small 😊 very fast delivery"
Jadella@Hotmail.co.uk Langfield
"Arrived very quickly, very happy with the quality of the bracelet. Would order from here again, thank you"
"Myself & my sister recently lost our Dad & I found it really difficult that we had nowhere to visit or to be close to him. My friend mentioned these necklace’s as she has one too. They arrived on time & can say I absolutely love it! It’s perfect. We got the purple colour, which was my dad’s favourite colour & also mine. It’s a beautiful piece of jewellery & the engraved words we got, makes it so much more special. Thankyou so much, I could never thank you enough. Xx"
"Really pleased with it and came very quickly. The pendant feels quite weighty which is good."
"Very pleased with our jewellery, but cannot get hold of anyone regarding one of our orders"
"I ordered 4 items and was delighted by everyone of them . Quality is very good as is the service."
"Lovely necklace, my daughter was delighted."
"great service lovely gift"
"Beautiful ! Over the moon with my granddaughter s present xx"
"Beautiful jewellry"
"I purchased a petite identity silver bracelet for my wife and was delighted with the quality of the item and the clarity of the engraving on both sides of the of the silver bar."
"Beautiful locket with lovely personalisation. My daughter loves it, thank you."
"The necklace took longer to arrive than expected, my daughter has worn the necklace for 7 days and now the chain has snapped from the name bar!"
"I originally purchased from another supplier in haste in time for Christmas. When I received them they were too big to be worn as a necklace all the time. I then carried on searching...…..and found the perfect urns for what I needed from Personalised Jewellery ! And, they came in time for Christmas, perfect !!"
"I was very pleased with this item of jewellery. Incredibly good price. Much better than other items I've bought from other companies that were quite expensive. I gave it to my 2 year old grandson to give to his Mum for her birthday and she was delighted. Thank you."
"Service was quick. We received the item we ordered exactly how I ordered it. It was perfect."
"Fantastic amethyst heart locket. Engraving is amazing, exactly as requested. Thanks!"
"Lovely bracelet would recommend to buy, brought it for my daughter to give to her dad for Christmas. Fast delivery"
"Can’t review an item I’ve still not received, yet was told should arrive in time for xmas. Was unable to give as present had to rush out xmas eve and sort something else out. Poor service and delivery DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!"
"A gift that I purchase for my partner. It arrived beautifully packaged, both me and my partner love it. Also super quick delivery, would definitely recommend."
"Very good quality"
"Lovely necklace, my daughter was delighted with it 😁"
Personalised Jewellery is rated 4.79 based on 1,305 reviews