Personalised Jewellery Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Personalised Jewellery
Laura Mackie
Laura Mackie
Verified Buyer
"Ordered, and delivered within a week! The dog tags and personal script look amazing! Great value for money! Will definitely be ordering again!! Thank you for amazing service!!"
Graham Hughes
Graham Hughes
Verified Buyer
"i ordered a personalised ring which is very good quality, the price was very reasonable considering the ring had to be resized and the staff are very helpful. I would definitely purchase other items in the future."
Catherine Elizabeth Gibson
Catherine Elizabeth Gibson
"Great quality"
John Ruttledge
Verified Buyer
"The Medic Alert engraved dog tag which I received was delivered in good time and is superb quality, with clear engraving. Couldn't expect any better - well done."
"Wife loves it she says it's amazing thank you"
Mark Smith
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely outstanding service I had to order my product for a 3rd party and was worried it might not be what they wanted but it was better than expected communication was brilliant and well worth the money paid would recommend this company to all"
Susan Collins
Verified Buyer
"Herat site with loads of choice and a simple ordering service. Good delivery times too!"
"Excellent so far šŸ˜Š"
Pat Parker
Verified Buyer
"A most friendly and very helpful company. I will most certainly use them again."
Sharon Walker
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic jewellery, quick dispatch, really pleased with quality of product"
Rachel Richardson
Verified Buyer
"Exactly what I wanted...perfect! And I’d left it to the last minute & customer service were so helpful, it was much appreciated"
Beverley Thorne
Verified Buyer
"I am very pleased with engraved pendant. Pendant arrived before expected. I now have a treasured keepsake in memory of my beloved dog. Thank you."
Amelia Deaville
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely love the necklace I’m sure the person I brought it for is going to love it to. Great for the price the wording on it was very clear and neat really stunning looking will definitely be using again"
Janine Smith
Verified Buyer
"Bought for my bestie who is visiting from oz will be giving her it next week when she leaves to go back such a personal thoughtful gift"
"Excellent service no problems at all, the necklace was a present for my granddaughter graduation and she loved the necklace."
Shirley Thompson
Verified Buyer
"I was extremely delighted with the purchase of my Angel Wings pendant, the online photo doesn't do it justice. Customer services are fantastic and helpful x"
Sarah Morley
Verified Buyer
"Extremely fast service. Beautiful product, exactly what I wanted."
"I ordered a ashes locket and for it to be engraved,it came within a few days,and I am over the moon with it,its beautiful and the engraving is perfect. I have had so many compliments. Thank you"
Andre Bronswyk
Verified Buyer
"Fast service goods were as described very pleased with them would definitely use them again"
Angela R Doig
Verified Buyer
"I bought as a graduation gift, so impressed I bought a second one. I ordered next day delivery and was not disappointed. Engraving was lovely but wanted on back and it was but the real silver sign is on the front,would have thought this would be on back but so beautiful didn't matter."
"Excellent product and service. And easy to use website."
Simon Nicklin
Verified Buyer
"Very good quality and very fast next day delivery. Can't fault it."
Margaret Dalton
Verified Buyer
"Love this site thank you"
Personalised Jewellery is rated 4.91 based on 590 reviews