Personalised Jewellery Reviews

Charlotte Langham
Charlotte Langham
Lovely piece of jewellery
Posted 16 minutes ago
I placed a last minute order for a personalised item from Personalised Jewellery using next day delivery. I had a couple of queries which were answered quickly by email. My item arrived the next day and was perfect. Very pleased with the quality of my item and the service from Personalised Jewellery. This is the second time I've bought from them and would definitely recommend them
My daughter was delighted with her necklace, lovely quality and excellent customer service.
A lovely crafted piece of jewellery
I ordered 2 beautiful lockets with our own lovely msg personalised on the back. Customer service is 5 star, I contacted them with a query and had a reply in less than an hour.

I would definitely recommend to all family and friends, I'm sure I'll be ordering again soon.
Beautiful jewellery. So pleased with my purchase
Ordered the personalised heart and horse necklace and very pleased with it. Now looking to buy more personalised necklaces for granddaughters. Firm kept me up to date with the delivery.
Excellent quality, the engraving was perfect. Presented in a gift box. Quick delivery.
Simply a perfect service, beautiful product and amazingly quick delivery. Look forward to using again πŸ™‚
Looks great can’t wait for daughters birthday
The ordering process was very easy and my item arrived very quickly and I am really pleased with it. The quality and craftsmanship are fantastic.
I would definitely order again.
The item is a present for my husband who has not yet seen it but I know that he will be thrilled with it.
Beautifully engraved, lovely quality anklet, super fast delivery time. Absolutely recommend and will be shopping again.
I was very satisfied I ordered a silver horse & chain my granddaughter loves it is very good for the money
Love my Fred Bennett bracelet!
Lovely claddagh braclet for my daughters christening x
Great communication would definitely buy again in the future.
High quality product for such a small amount of money. Very classy. My wife loved it 😊
The necklace I got was fabulous and so cute x
Personalised Jewellery 5 star review on 23rd September 2020
Very easy to order and arrived on time.
Very pleased with my sons bangle it's perfect csnt wait to put it kn him when his horn thank u
Personalised Jewellery is rated 4.82 based on 3,084 reviews