Personalised Jewellery Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Personalised Jewellery
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely amazing!!! Beautifully made and engraved. Thank you"
Mariann Evans
"Beautiful heart nice and large fast delivery worded perfectly"
Joanna Hayes
"Beautiful, Thank you"
"Amazing engraving, amazing font. Exactly what I imagined it to look like"
"So pleased with the quality of this cross and chain, it came on time , was informed about delivery, and my huby loved it, will definitely order from here again👌👍"
"Excellent service, good quality product. Fast delivery and good value for money."
"There's no shortage of personalized jewelry of this type, however, most are ridiculously priced and take advantage of the need of those who need to wear. This I found to be of a high quality and a reasonable price. Therefore I have no hesitation in my recommendation."
"The piece I bought looks amazing and it was fast delivery. Will definitely come back if i need personalised jewellery again."
"Very pleased with the item"
"I love my ankle bracelet I had a heart with mum engraved on one side and dad on the other."
"Very happy with my purchase. Nice way of remembering my dad. Shall order from you again"
"Great communication, fast delivery. Lovely personalised necklace thank you :)"
"Easy to order, fast and efficient delivery"
"Easy to order . Delivery very quick . Packaged very well ."
"Love the necklace great value Thanku so much"
"Very pretty, although I wish I had checked the size of the heart, as it is pretty small, so you need a magnifying glass to read the engraving."
"beautiful piece of jewellery"
"Absolutely amazing!!! Beautifully made and engraved. Thank you"
"Very good service! As I managed to find the perfect sentimental gift for my friend who has just lost her dad."
"I was very pleased with this gift I order for my sister who became a God mother to my daughter. Thank you for giving me the apportunity to write the message in my own native language not only my message but even to change the front message in my own langue, but I chose to keep it in English. Great work in how you managed to fit all the message on the heart. I will be back to purchase more gift from you for sure. I will also let other to know your business. Thank you once again."
"Wording good, but medallion a bit small, chain rubbish"
"Lovely jewellery, bought as a gift and it was loved."
Personalised Jewellery is rated 4.78 based on 1,638 reviews