Personalised Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personalised Jewellery
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Personalised Jewellery Reviews

I purchased this bracelet for my grandaughters birthday, arrived on time and i was kept infomed re delivery date. The engraving was exactly as detailed and very pretty. Would certainly purchase from this site again. My grandaughter loved it.
My daughter loved and that is the thing good quality we loved it worth the price
Although I am female I decided to buy the mens ID bracelet. It is brilliant, large, easily seen writing. I recommend this bracelet.
Lovely piece of jewellery with touching quote and additional message
Bought as a small gift for my wife. Promo delivery and really great quality product. Very happy all round and would certainly recommend the product and service
Excellent quality service was spot on quick delivery for a personalised gift.Would recommend
I’ve always got my babies matching Bangles and they’ve always been perfect
The website was easy to navigate. I found just what I wanted and the delivery was prompt. I thought it was value for money,
Bought this pendant and necklace for my wife on our 25th wedding anniversary looks really good thank you
ordered two pendants/necklaces for my daughters all received and all very much liked by them so i am happy.
Prompt service on time & on cost
Absolutely fantastic, great quality, fast delivery. Love! thank you
Fantastic quality I'm very happy with my personlised bracelet for my son fast delivery will definitely be ordering again in the future thank you
I bought the Best Friends necklace for my mate. She loved it.
I put my own personal message to her on the back .
Fast delivery
Excellent service and first class products
I bought the best friend necklace for my best mates birthday. She was thrilled with It.
It was nice that I could have a personal message engraved on the back.
The boy who stole my heart necklace
Lovely heart necklace but already looks tarnished, I’m gutted, but I suppose you get what you pay for. It is pretty and posted on time.
Tarnish is not a reflection on price, whether you pay £20 or £2,000 all silver will tarnish as it is a natural process. There are many cheap efficient ways to remove tarnish easily found online.
Beautiful piece of jewellery, would buy from them again.
Personalised Jewellery is rated 4.82 based on 3,427 reviews