Personalised Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personalised Jewellery
customer service
Read Personalised Jewellery Reviews

Good price for good quality jewellery
Posted 5 minutes ago
Excellent quality totally satisfied
Over the moon with the jewellery I purchased from you. It is a gift for my partner and I am sure he is going to be so happy with it. Thank you.
Lovely item. Great quality. Bought for my grand-daughter first Christmas. Definitely recommend.
I Bought identity bracelets on behalf of my elderly mum,they are really pretty and good quality,mum was really pleased with them and I would buy again.
The bangle is absolutely stunning and looks amazing on my little boy. And also i love that i could have the bracelet personalized.
Totally amazing. I got one for my mum for a gift and she loves it. I treated myself to one as well. They are beautifully made and excellent value for money. I had my names of my 3 children engraved on mine. They are now literally next to my heart, right where they have always been. This gift could make huge difference to a loved ones life. Thank you so much.
Thank you Tracey for your valued custom, so pleased you are happy with them.
It was amazing, Thank you! The person who received this gift loved it as well.
My purchased personalised calender locket was perfect. I bought for my best friend and had the date of when we first met. Something for her to treasure forever. Fast service and good communication X
I recently purchased a gift from this company, I was very impressed with the site and how easy it was to find what I wanted. The delivery was very quick within thee days of purchasing. I was very impressed with this Company and would definitely recommend them. Well done.
Very happy with my purchase I was so pleased with the product when it arrived. It really looked amazing and the engraving was amazing !! Thankyou
Bangle arrived promptly and was very pleased with the quality and engraving, well done.
Good quality product and very fast delivery too would recommend them
It is very nice but I will have to get the band stretched a little
I absolutely love all my personalised jewellery from here :)
really lovely super pleased
Amazing purchase extremely fast service even with personalised St Christopher. I would highly recommend and will definitely use again. 👍😁
Recipient was very pleased with the necklace. Also arrived within the time specified. Would buy from again.
I ordered two personalised baby bracelets for my identical twin granddaughters, which were perfect! I also ordered a personalised heart charm to put on my Thomas sabo bracelet which looks great! I'm very happy with purchases and would highly recommend. Quick service too!
Beautifully engraved . My grandaughter loves it as it looks modern and was made especially for her. Great buy and I would highly recommend this item to anyone wishing to send a special message to a loved one.
Personalised Jewellery is rated 4.79 based on 2,332 reviews