Personalised Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personalised Jewellery
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Personalised Jewellery Reviews

Great looking jewelry well impressed
I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for on the website so I contacted Personalised Jewellery and sent them a photo of what I was looking for - they said it was possible to do the engraving I wanted and the end result was absolutely beautifully. It was so much nicer than the photo I had originally sent them. Their customer service was second to none. I cannot recommend Personalised Jewellery highly enough. From start to finish everything was perfect
Personalised Jewellery 5 star review on 31st July 2021
Absolutely fabulous my wife is made up with you 👍
Personalised Jewellery 5 star review on 31st July 2021
Great service. Beautiful necklace, exactly as described. Personalised nicely. Thank you
The personalised engraving was exactly as we’d asked. Lovely
I wanted a keepsake present for our granddaughters 18th birthday, I wanted something traditional but different to the norm, I looked everywhere but I saw nothing that was different until I came across this site 'Personalised Jewellery,' and found the perfect present. This beautiful 'Necklace' and 'Key' was exactly what I was looking for, it is an absolutely beautiful piece of jewellery, I bought the Necklace in Silver but it does come in White Gold too. To suit our circumstances I needed the engraving changed a bit which they did without any problem at all, delivery was very fast and it all came in a lovely gift box. I am so impressed with this company, they did exactly what they said they would do, and our granddaughter loved her present, from start to finish it was a delight dealing with 'Personalised Jewellery.'
Excellent came fast love it
Quick service reasonable price Improve chain quality for complete satisfaction
Excellent product and item delivered on time and was even better than I could of hoped for
The link was weak on the bracelet Not a secure link
The wife loved it I shall buy again many thanks
Spot on - perfect!!!!
Everything as expected
Lovely pendent & chain, was just as describe its a bit bigger than I thought which is a plus & engraving very well done, I bought it for myself & love it, had been looking for one for a while & looking at some prices I feel this was excellent for a fraction of the price of others I had looked at, its not heavy but has some weight to it. Would definitely use again if I need anything else, payed for next day delivery & it was.
100% FIRST CLASS SERVICE AND PRODUCT VERY HAPPY I AM A REPEAT CUSTOMER THANKYOU
I would highly recommend this company. I purchased several pendants of different designs and they are all of very high quality. There was a slight problem with my order and I can honestly say that Personalised Jewellery went way beyond what I expected to make amends for the error, their customer service was outstanding.
Beautiful bracelet for my granddaughter love it. The service and delivery was spot on would recommend to anyone
Fabulous, great service
I sent for this silver Christening bangle and I love it the perfect gift and engraving was just perfect 🥰
Beautiful antique design adjustable silver baby bracelet. So happy with it and the engraving was perfect.
Personalised Jewellery is rated 4.83 based on 3,544 reviews