Perfume Plus Direct Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Perfume Plus Direct

How would you rate Perfume Plus Direct ?

"Ordered perfume before Xmas. It was dispatched 19th Dec, email sent to me. But now its January 3rd 2017 and no delivery. It was a Xmas present for a loved one. I sent an email to the company and got an out of office to say they are not back till a few days into Jan. But still on Jan 3rd no response. Their contact number is an 0844 number that most inclusive minute deals do not include so you pay a higher price to even phone them up and their own poor service. What terrible, absolutely awful service. I would never recommend them to my family or friends or ever buy from they again. I expect compensation for my troubles. Avoid them at all costs."
"Ordered my foundation on Wednesday morning, arrived Thursday....stunned, really great service!!!!????"
Perfume Plus Direct is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews