Perfume Click Reviews

Perfume Click have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

23% of reviewers recommend Perfume Click
08AM
8AM

-, - United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Perfume Click ?

"I'd ordered from Perfume Click through Amazon before, never had a problem. They didn't have the product I wanted at Amazon this time, found out they had their own website, ordered directly from them. When my order of 5 bottles of cologne arrived, they'd packaged it in a flimsy box, no other packing, inside a plastic bag. When I cut the plastic bag open I could smell my cologne in the bag, discovered one of the glass bottles had broken, ruining the boxes the other bottles came in and spreading glass shards and cologne over everything. I took pictures of the whole mess and emailed Perfume Click, asking for a replacement of the broken bottle of cologne. Meanwhile, I carefully cleaned up the remaining bottles (discovered 2 of the caps were also damaged) and waited for a response. Their response was to issue a refund for the broken bottle, said it was their policy to refund, not replace. Their refund ended up being for less that what I paid per bottle. So, not only am I out that bottle of cologne, I'm also out hard-earned money that I paid for it. I wanted 5 bottles of cologne, I ended up with 4, and a partial refund for the 5th. If I could do more to blacken the eye of this company, I would."
"They steal some of fragrances and fill it with water! I ve ordered Paco Rabanne Olympea parfum gift box. It is my favourite fragrance so of course I stil have a previous bottle in my bathroom. When I used it first time (one's ordered from parfumeclick) I relised it is something wrong with it so I took my original previous bottle and compare it. Fragrance originally has a pinky/orange colour and one from PC was lighter. Same with extra 6ml bottle... even the 6ml was less frangrance than in my previous identic one (cause it was same gift box I recived few months ago from other shop)! I spreyd both on my right and left hands. My two friends straight reconised which one is better/oroginal. Olympea from P.Click faded soo quickly. I think they stolen some liquid and fill it with water cause in my bottle is some little pieces of smthg... :/ I wanted to return this piece of ... so I claim it on their website and no answer... never buy again! Good price but they are thiefs! II took a pictures as a proof of it. On trust pilot they answered they contacted with me about return and refund - and they lied! I double check and no answer to my return claim (even in spam box)...."
"I received my perfume today. It smells fine, but the smell coming from the bottle is like an air freshener,in the sense of, it is like it is spraying out the scent constantly. I am sure this should not happen. It is on the table beside me now, in the box and it is as though it is being sprayed around the room. My guess is, that is why the price is so low. I would say they are from batches of rejects. Love the smell, but now I don't know where to leave it, as the smell is almost over powering."
"although order came quick the packaging was flimsy and cheap"
"Bought the prive lady millions when arrived i sprayed and smell went within half hour when i tested same product at a shop it lasted for hours .very very dissapointed as it was a gift to myself which i saved hard for .il never buy again obviously fake"
"First order with this company. Very impressed, I felt I bought the perfume I wanted at a good price. The standard delivery charge was fair. I could track my parcel, always a bonus. The product arrived when I was expecting it. It was securely packed. Delighted with mu purchase and the speed it arrived. Will ordering later this week."
"The CK Eternity Body Lotion I bought smells terrible! A cross between washing up liquid and toilet spray! Obviously a fake and I will never buy from them again!"
"they sell old expired skincare ,stay away"
"it arrived on time but it does not smell like the bottle i recived for xmas"
"BEWARE!!!!! Don’t buy from this company!!!!!!!!! I bought once before from this company and all was okay but when ordering same perfume for a second time definitely a fake !!! Smell disappears almost straight away and actually stings on my arm when applying, so goodness knows what is in it???? Came in a package with customs note on it so no idea of its origin and also included a scrappy bit of paper with a note of what I have to do if not happy!! I have contacted the company via e-mail but surprise, surprise no response to date despite threatening Trading Standards!!!"
"Stay away from this site, received only part of my order, missing 2 items and they refused a refund, replacement and were extremely unhelpful saying ‘we can’t help you any further.’ Daylight robbery. Had to go through my credit card company to get a refund. Also received a couple of items that smelt of nothing like the product they were supposed to be, the perfumes disappeared in an hour, surely fakes and they are at the end of their shelf life. I’d definitely shop elsewhere that sells genuine products and offers responsible & good customer service."
"Absolutely awful company, terrible in fact atrocious ‘customer service’. My order was missing items from it, completely shunned all responsibility saying they had packed them, not taking any responsibility or action into finding out how the items went missing, as I did not receive them. They did not ask if the package was damaged, nor check what happened, just adamant on having sent them and ‘we cannot help any further’ unacceptable conduct and way of doing business, very dishonest & daylight robbery. Ordered before from them, that time items arrived but damaged, they did nothing to help then either. I have also been made aware they sell fakes so beware, not only are they selling fake, old perfumes & perfumes that are at the end of their shelf life, but also send out part orders despite customers having paid for a full order, shun all responsibility whenit is the seller’s responsibility to ensure the package gets to the customer with all the items paid for in the package and in perfect condition. Their customer service is ridiculously bad. Most of the reviews here must be written by themselces fraudulently as many, many people have had bad experiences with this shambles of a company. Refused to help, refused a refund or replacements. I had to get in touch with my credit card company who gave me a refund as well as put this company on it’s investigation list. Not recommended at all, stay away from this irresponsible, fraudulent & non existent customer service company."
"RUNNN FROM THIS COMPANY AS FAST AS YOU CAN, they will give you a fake pre-shipping label never send the product THEN they will not refund you.!! stay away!!!!!"
"Never received my package. Refused to refund my money. No tracking information but insists the courier received the parcel, but has no receipt, no proof whatsoever. My only alternative is to report and complain to VISA. Nothing but frustration and aggravation in dealing with this company. Buyer BEWARE!"
"Package never arrived. No tracking information at all, no USPS receipt, no proof whatsoever that my package ever existed. They refused to refund my money. Had to file a complaint to my credit card company. This is a company to be avoided."
"The perfume I received was most definately fake, no smell at all almost water. Don't buy."
"Steer clear unless you want to be out of pocket ! Delivered my order 8 miles from where I requested & now withholding the refund I’m legally entitled to."
"Scammers! Ordered a parfume which never arrived and I couldn't get a hold of them whatsoever! Please take this into an account before ordering."
"Don’t understand the negative reviews. Ordered Decleor Neroli oil serum on the Sunday after Black Friday, the postage was only £1.95 and arrived by Tuesday. The serum was a third the price of anywhere else and is brilliant and definitely seems original. I am a well happy customer and would use Perfume-click again."
"They didn't"