Euro Performance Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Euro Performance

About Euro Performance: We are one of the leading retailers of performance car parts.

sales@europerformance.co.uk

Performance Car Parts Ltd
Unit 1-3 Brakefield, Cornells Lane

Tell us how Euro Performance made you happy

Telephone
L Erlandsson
"I ordered rear vented discs for my old Alfa GTV6 to upgrade the performance. Unfortnately, they were no longer in stock, but efforts was made to find them elsewhere. However it was clear that prodction had stopped. Even if I coldn't buy any parts this time, the staff of Euro Performance acted very quickly and kept good contact with me. The money was sent back to my bank account in no time. I really liked the professionalism of Euro Performance and will certainly come back again. Lasse Erlandsson Sweden"
J Philpotts
"Good service received. Goods took a little longer to be delivered than ideally wanted but this was not the fault of Euro Performance, it was the manufacturer that was slow to despatch the order. Product: H&R lowering Springs Customer service was very good & would not hesitate to use again. Overall very happy & would recommend."
A Nalinski
"Ordered H&R springs and spacers for my Audi A5. Received a phone call the next morning from a member of staff asking a few details about the car to confirm the parts were compatible and it wasn't another part number I needed. I had ordered the correct parts as I already knew exactly what I needed, but still a nice touch and reassuring to know someone is double checking on your behalf. Parts were delivered direct from the manufacturer in Germany, I received tracking info immediately on dispatch and surprisingly didn't take too long considering the distance (North of England). Parts were exactly as expected, fit a treat, and the car looks great."
"Bilstein mk3 escort front shocks. Great value, came well packaged. Some confusion with courier regarding address info. Unfortunately I had to follow up on this despite the courier having my phone number with the parts sitting in their depot in Dublin for days. Rang them and they encouraged me to email them because phone lines were busy and then didn't respond to emails. Eventually got sorted the following week only to get a call from driver to say van had broken down and he was leaving parcel in shop in local town. Not good enough I'm afraid."
"Very fast delivery, direct from the manufacturer and still arrived within 3 working days. Very happy, would highly recommend and will be buying from them again in the near future."
"Had an issue with badly packed shocks, delivered direct from manufacturer in German, twice I had to reorder as they where damaged.I definitely recommend Europerformance, they have swiftly dealt with this problem with no hassle or arguments, I have now placed another order with them and free delivery for the hassle 10/10 for customer service."
"Kept me fully informed about the timescale for delivery of my order. Received within the timescale given."
"I ordered Two shock absorbers on Thursday told would have two come from Germany would take six to eight days .Monday morning at nine o'clock knock on door there here , two working days that was ,very good would buy again very helpful on phone .thanks Guys"
"Easy way to order, very good price (cheaper than direct from the manufacturer!), excellent customer service, very fast delivery in a very safe packaging. Strongly recommended, will buy again, definenetly!"
"The positive: Had the parts I wanted for a good price and were happy to ship overseas. The negative: I wasn't too impressed with how much the shipping charges were (more than the parts!) and it certainly wasn't because they were being sent as a priority delivery, as it took 3 weeks for them to arrive. The summary: I'm highly unlikely to purchase anything again unless the shipping issues are fixed (price and speed)."
"Got the right parts for the job."
"very helpfull quick and no messing around"
"The goods supplied were correct, well packaged and arrived on time!"
"The H and R lowering springs I got for my Hyundai i20 lowering it 30mm are amazing they are made to outstanding quality steel they provide a lot of comfort with still adding better handling, shipping was so fast aswell. Customer service was amazing, guy rang me 5min after I ordered to make sure the spring where correct size for my car thanks guys"
"Delivery was fairly quick. Within specified delivery time"
"You should remind customers what part you supplied them with to improve accuracy of feedback."
"I can't fault this company, the man I spoke to was very helpful and I got what I wanted within a couple of days, I will be ordering off them again shortly as my next order is free delivery as a little thank you to me, happy days 😎"
"Fast delivery and parts in perfect condition. Very helpfull"
"Very good service. It took some time to arrive, because it was a special."
"Ordered two items, high value. ARB's arrived slowly but OK. Items listed on website were not actually available. Offered inferior good at similar money. Not too pleased with first time shopping, wouldn't really use again."
"Great customer service and very good prices. The quality of the Supersprint back boxes I bought for my BMW E63 was well beyond expectations, and the fit is millimetre-perfect."
"Very helpful and know their stuff"
"wrong parts sent out ...but sorted in cpl days"
apologies for this this was on behalf of a item sent direct from supplier who placed incorrect discs in incorrect box

apologies again