Euro Performance Reviews

34 Reviews

We are one of the leading retailers of performance car parts.

Verified Buyer

I ordered rear vented discs for my old Alfa GTV6 to upgrade the performance.
Unfortnately, they were no longer in stock, but efforts was made to find them elsewhere.
However it was clear that prodction had stopped.

Even if I coldn't buy any parts this time, the staff of Euro Performance acted very quickly and kept good contact with me.
The money was sent back to my bank account in no time.
I really liked the professionalism of Euro Performance and will certainly come back again.

Lasse Erlandsson
Sweden
Verified Buyer

Good service received. Goods took a little longer to be delivered than ideally wanted but this was not the fault of Euro Performance, it was the manufacturer that was slow to despatch the order.
Product: H&R lowering Springs
Customer service was very good & would not hesitate to use again.
Overall very happy & would recommend.
Verified Buyer

Ordered H&R springs and spacers for my Audi A5. Received a phone call the next morning from a member of staff asking a few details about the car to confirm the parts were compatible and it wasn't another part number I needed. I had ordered the correct parts as I already knew exactly what I needed, but still a nice touch and reassuring to know someone is double checking on your behalf.
Parts were delivered direct from the manufacturer in Germany, I received tracking info immediately on dispatch and surprisingly didn't take too long considering the distance (North of England).
Parts were exactly as expected, fit a treat, and the car looks great.
Mark Algar
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Cheaper than buying direct from manufacturer.
Jamie Shennan
Verified Buyer

Great Springs, for a great price. Honda sits perfect on these.
Richard Carter
Verified Buyer

Good prompt service , keep well Imformed of delivery by e mail , will use again .
Mark Moth
Verified Buyer

Euro Performance prices are very good (the lowest I could find for the ST suspension kit) but there was little, if any, detail on postage/delivery times on their website. It transpired that Euro Performance don't actually carry the item in stock so had to order direct from the manufacturer in Germany. This resulted in a delivery time of about 8 or 9 days from ordering - which isn't a huge problem, as long as you factor this in when ordering.
Verified Buyer

I ordered rear vented discs for my old Alfa GTV6 to upgrade the performance.
However it was clear that prodction had stopped.

The money was sent back to my bank account in no time.

Lasse Erlandsson
Sweden
Eric Leung
Verified Buyer

Good received and installed, the pace on delivery is good, the only issue I have is there was no tracking number or any update from the reseller in Germany.
Nadeem Alam
Verified Buyer

Orderd the koninsport kit for my e46 m3 and haven't been happier. Can't fault Euro performance, answered all my questions and goods arrived in 3 days. Perfect
Martin O'Donnell
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service. They phoned back to check for additional information and changed the order to correct part as a consequence. Delivery to Ireland was very fast.

Product: H&R lowering Springs
Customer service was very good & would not hesitate to use again.
Overall very happy & would recommend.
Konstantinos Kapnis
Verified Buyer

Super fast delivery and brilliant product.
Ray Mcneill
Verified Buyer

The items that were purchased originally from the supplier were the wrong items, euro performance spent a lot of time to ensure that I received the correct parts, it turned out to be a marathon excersize .
Ben did a tremendous job to get this right.
Really helpful company, I will be ordering two more items soon.
Top class service and helpful staff.
Verified Buyer

Parts were exactly as expected, fit a treat, and the car looks great.
Mattias Nyberg
Verified Buyer

I am sorry I didn't see ur mail before but here is my review :). The delivery was fast and good service! Br, Mattias
David Dovison
Verified Buyer

THE PARTS ARRIVED PROMPTLY, BUT ( NOT EUROPEFROMANCE'S FAULT) WERE DAMAGED AND WOULD NOT HAVE FITTED ANYWAY. EP WERE VERY HELPFUL AND SECURED A FULL REFUND.
Adam Hague
Verified Buyer

I couldn't find what I was looking for on the website, so decided to call instead. The call was answered in seconds and the guys were great! Within minutes of being on the phone they had the right products for my car and were able to give me correct information to any question I had. Definitely recommended to friends and will absolutely be using again!
Craig Razel
Verified Buyer

Can't fault any part of this service. From ordering on line, to packaging and delivery.

Will definitely be using this website again.

Thanks
Jeffrey Jackson
Verified Buyer

Parts needed were easy to find. They arrived before the predicted date and fitted with no issues.
Przemek Kula
Verified Buyer

Good price and fast delivery
Nick Avery
Verified Buyer

Excellent products at a great price kept me well updated with the process of my order! Will 100% use again and recommend to friends and other car enthusiasts! Thank you.
Andrew Bawden
Verified Buyer

Well there was a little delay in my Ashley
Exhaust arriving as they had to weld a chrome tip on but I was in no rush anyway so no stress , when it did arrive unfortunately there was an adaptor
Missing to change it from a sleeve to a flange fitting again no stress , I rang Ashley competition exhausts direct and spoke to the lovely Karen explaining the
Problem and she got John to phone me back , he apologised that it hadn't been
Packed with the exuast (& even admitted
He had packed it himself ) the adaptor came in the post , all fitted , sounds great !
I'm a happy customer realising things
Don't always go to plan , but judging
On the outcome which was good with
Everyone involved being as helpful
As possible ! Cheers AB