Euro Performance Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Euro Performance

About Euro Performance: We are one of the leading retailers of performance car parts.

Trevor Waller
Verified Buyer
"Had an issue with badly packed shocks, delivered direct from manufacturer in German, twice I had to reorder as they where damaged.I definitely recommend Europerformance, they have swiftly dealt with this problem with no hassle or arguments, I have now placed another order with them and free delivery for the hassle 10/10 for customer service."
"Kept me fully informed about the timescale for delivery of my order. Received within the timescale given."
Eric Balls
Verified Buyer
"I ordered Two shock absorbers on Thursday told would have two come from Germany would take six to eight days .Monday morning at nine o'clock knock on door there here , two working days that was ,very good would buy again very helpful on phone .thanks Guys"
Lars Kusche
Verified Buyer
"Easy way to order, very good price (cheaper than direct from the manufacturer!), excellent customer service, very fast delivery in a very safe packaging. Strongly recommended, will buy again, definenetly!"
Mark Collins
Verified Buyer
"The positive: Had the parts I wanted for a good price and were happy to ship overseas. The negative: I wasn't too impressed with how much the shipping charges were (more than the parts!) and it certainly wasn't because they were being sent as a priority delivery, as it took 3 weeks for them to arrive. The summary: I'm highly unlikely to purchase anything again unless the shipping issues are fixed (price and speed)."
"Got the right parts for the job."
Robert Cross
Verified Buyer
"very helpfull quick and no messing around"
"The goods supplied were correct, well packaged and arrived on time!"
Calum Mahony
Verified Buyer
"The H and R lowering springs I got for my Hyundai i20 lowering it 30mm are amazing they are made to outstanding quality steel they provide a lot of comfort with still adding better handling, shipping was so fast aswell. Customer service was amazing, guy rang me 5min after I ordered to make sure the spring where correct size for my car thanks guys"
Edvinas Grigaitis
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was fairly quick. Within specified delivery time"
Gareth Willis
Verified Buyer
"You should remind customers what part you supplied them with to improve accuracy of feedback."
Brendan Healey
Verified Buyer
"I can't fault this company, the man I spoke to was very helpful and I got what I wanted within a couple of days, I will be ordering off them again shortly as my next order is free delivery as a little thank you to me, happy days 😎"
Cethern Reid
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery and parts in perfect condition. Very helpfull"
Thierry De Keyser
Verified Buyer
"Very good service. It took some time to arrive, because it was a special."
"Ordered two items, high value. ARB's arrived slowly but OK. Items listed on website were not actually available. Offered inferior good at similar money. Not too pleased with first time shopping, wouldn't really use again."
Rupert Millington
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service and very good prices. The quality of the Supersprint back boxes I bought for my BMW E63 was well beyond expectations, and the fit is millimetre-perfect."
Joseph Noquet
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and know their stuff"
Colin Bedford
Verified Buyer
"wrong parts sent out ...but sorted in cpl days"
apologies for this this was on behalf of a item sent direct from supplier who placed incorrect discs in incorrect box

apologies again

regards

performance car parts
Daniel Barone
Verified Buyer
"I ordered Koni adjustable front shock absorbers for my fiat coupe. Happy with the quick delivery especially as they came from Germany. When they arrived though i was shocked to find the shock absorbers where inserts, meaning i had to cut and modify my existing struts to house the Koni inserts. Nowhere on the web site was this information displayed and i thought i was paying for complete shocks as advertised. When i contacted euro performance they didn't really care that there was no information in the description that these where not complete shock absorbers and just said that's how they come. They did offer a refund"
Malcolm Hughes
Verified Buyer
"Very good experience. Speedy response. Excellent product."
Euro Performance is rated 4.54 based on 54 reviews