EP Automotive Ltd Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend EP Automotive Ltd

About EP Automotive Ltd: We are one of the leading retailers of performance car parts.

sales@epautomotive.co.uk

Performance Car Parts Ltd
Unit 1-3 Brakefield, Cornells Lane

Tell us how EP Automotive Ltd made you happy

Telephone
L Erlandsson
"I ordered rear vented discs for my old Alfa GTV6 to upgrade the performance. Unfortnately, they were no longer in stock, but efforts was made to find them elsewhere. However it was clear that prodction had stopped. Even if I coldn't buy any parts this time, the staff of Euro Performance acted very quickly and kept good contact with me. The money was sent back to my bank account in no time. I really liked the professionalism of Euro Performance and will certainly come back again. Lasse Erlandsson Sweden"
J Philpotts
"Good service received. Goods took a little longer to be delivered than ideally wanted but this was not the fault of Euro Performance, it was the manufacturer that was slow to despatch the order. Product: H&R lowering Springs Customer service was very good & would not hesitate to use again. Overall very happy & would recommend."
A Nalinski
"Ordered H&R springs and spacers for my Audi A5. Received a phone call the next morning from a member of staff asking a few details about the car to confirm the parts were compatible and it wasn't another part number I needed. I had ordered the correct parts as I already knew exactly what I needed, but still a nice touch and reassuring to know someone is double checking on your behalf. Parts were delivered direct from the manufacturer in Germany, I received tracking info immediately on dispatch and surprisingly didn't take too long considering the distance (North of England). Parts were exactly as expected, fit a treat, and the car looks great."
"Brill quailty H&R lowering springs for my 2018 insignia grand sport. Lowered perfect no bumps or bangs! Only one thing they need is to use a different courier than DHL as they are so slow. 2 weeks from order to delivery..."
"Great price. Delivery was slower than expected but they did arrive within 7 days after dispatch."
"superb customer service and advice on the parts i required for my classic porsche 924 turbo was quoted 4 weeks and the item arrived with me early just after 2 weeks"
"ordered my ARB for my car was told two weeks as was coming direct from germany i was happy to wait the time. item turned up four days later fast speedy service would recommend and will be using again in the future"
"i was looking for shocks for my 335i m sport and after ordering them originally else where and having to send them back due to company sending me incorrect parts i contacted euro performance and found one they were cheaper and 2 two before i had the chance to mention about the shocks the customer service member there already knew of these and got me the correct parts for the m tech i needed shocks arrived with me next working day will be using again for future parts great service"
"Fantastic company, really sorted me out with the parts I needed not the ones that others had tried to flog me at higher prices. Nothing more than great customer service and value for money matched with amazing product knowledge."
"Really know their stuff, Fast delivery and a great set of lowering springs. Would highly recommend."
"Bought a set of AP coil-overs for my Corrado. The shipment was sent straight from manufacturer in Germany and arrived as per estimation given to me by europerformance to Dublin. Took just under 10 business days to arrive (Ordered over Christmas) and everything was up to standard. Highly recommend."
"Bilstein mk3 escort front shocks. Great value, came well packaged. Some confusion with courier regarding address info. Unfortunately I had to follow up on this despite the courier having my phone number with the parts sitting in their depot in Dublin for days. Rang them and they encouraged me to email them because phone lines were busy and then didn't respond to emails. Eventually got sorted the following week only to get a call from driver to say van had broken down and he was leaving parcel in shop in local town. Not good enough I'm afraid."
"Very fast delivery, direct from the manufacturer and still arrived within 3 working days. Very happy, would highly recommend and will be buying from them again in the near future."
"Had an issue with badly packed shocks, delivered direct from manufacturer in German, twice I had to reorder as they where damaged.I definitely recommend Europerformance, they have swiftly dealt with this problem with no hassle or arguments, I have now placed another order with them and free delivery for the hassle 10/10 for customer service."
"Kept me fully informed about the timescale for delivery of my order. Received within the timescale given."
"I ordered Two shock absorbers on Thursday told would have two come from Germany would take six to eight days .Monday morning at nine o'clock knock on door there here , two working days that was ,very good would buy again very helpful on phone .thanks Guys"
"Easy way to order, very good price (cheaper than direct from the manufacturer!), excellent customer service, very fast delivery in a very safe packaging. Strongly recommended, will buy again, definenetly!"
"The positive: Had the parts I wanted for a good price and were happy to ship overseas. The negative: I wasn't too impressed with how much the shipping charges were (more than the parts!) and it certainly wasn't because they were being sent as a priority delivery, as it took 3 weeks for them to arrive. The summary: I'm highly unlikely to purchase anything again unless the shipping issues are fixed (price and speed)."
"Got the right parts for the job."
"very helpfull quick and no messing around"
"The goods supplied were correct, well packaged and arrived on time!"
"The H and R lowering springs I got for my Hyundai i20 lowering it 30mm are amazing they are made to outstanding quality steel they provide a lot of comfort with still adding better handling, shipping was so fast aswell. Customer service was amazing, guy rang me 5min after I ordered to make sure the spring where correct size for my car thanks guys"
"Delivery was fairly quick. Within specified delivery time"
EP Automotive Ltd is rated 4.55 based on 64 reviews