Euro Performance Reviews

49 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

We are one of the leading retailers of performance car parts.

Verified Buyer

I ordered rear vented discs for my old Alfa GTV6 to upgrade the performance.
Unfortnately, they were no longer in stock, but efforts was made to find them elsewhere.
However it was clear that prodction had stopped.

Even if I coldn't buy any parts this time, the staff of Euro Performance acted very quickly and kept good contact with me.
The money was sent back to my bank account in no time.
I really liked the professionalism of Euro Performance and will certainly come back again.

Lasse Erlandsson
Sweden
John Philpotts
John Philpotts
Verified Buyer

Good service received. Goods took a little longer to be delivered than ideally wanted but this was not the fault of Euro Performance, it was the manufacturer that was slow to despatch the order.
Product: H&R lowering Springs
Customer service was very good & would not hesitate to use again.
Overall very happy & would recommend.
Alan Nalinski
Alan Nalinski
Verified Buyer

Ordered H&R springs and spacers for my Audi A5. Received a phone call the next morning from a member of staff asking a few details about the car to confirm the parts were compatible and it wasn't another part number I needed. I had ordered the correct parts as I already knew exactly what I needed, but still a nice touch and reassuring to know someone is double checking on your behalf.
Parts were delivered direct from the manufacturer in Germany, I received tracking info immediately on dispatch and surprisingly didn't take too long considering the distance (North of England).
Parts were exactly as expected, fit a treat, and the car looks great.
Verified Buyer

Got the right parts for the job.
Robert Cross
Verified Buyer

very helpfull quick and no messing around
Verified Buyer

The goods supplied were correct, well packaged and arrived on time!
Calum Mahony
Verified Buyer

The H and R lowering springs I got for my Hyundai i20 lowering it 30mm are amazing they are made to outstanding quality steel they provide a lot of comfort with still adding better handling, shipping was so fast aswell. Customer service was amazing, guy rang me 5min after I ordered to make sure the spring where correct size for my car thanks guys
Edvinas Grigaitis
Verified Buyer

Delivery was fairly quick. Within specified delivery time
Gareth Willis
Verified Buyer

You should remind customers what part you supplied them with to improve accuracy of feedback.
Brendan Healey
Verified Buyer

I can't fault this company, the man I spoke to was very helpful and I got what I wanted within a couple of days, I will be ordering off them again shortly as my next order is free delivery as a little thank you to me, happy days 😎
Cethern Reid
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery and parts in perfect condition. Very helpfull
Thierry De Keyser

Very good service.
It took some time to arrive, because it was a special.
Leo Payne
Verified Buyer

Ordered two items, high value.
ARB's arrived slowly but OK.
Items listed on website were not actually available. Offered inferior good at similar money. Not too pleased with first time shopping, wouldn't really use again.
Rupert Millington
Verified Buyer

Great customer service and very good prices. The quality of the Supersprint back boxes I bought for my BMW E63 was well beyond expectations, and the fit is millimetre-perfect.
Joseph Noquet
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and know their stuff
Colin Bedford
Verified Buyer

wrong parts sent out ...but sorted in cpl days
apologies for this this was on behalf of a item sent direct from supplier who placed incorrect discs in incorrect box

apologies again

regards

performance car parts
Daniel Barone
Verified Buyer

I ordered Koni adjustable front shock absorbers for my fiat coupe. Happy with the quick delivery especially as they came from Germany.

When they arrived though i was shocked to find the shock absorbers where inserts, meaning i had to cut and modify my existing struts to house the Koni inserts.

Nowhere on the web site was this information displayed and i thought i was paying for complete shocks as advertised.
When i contacted euro performance they didn't really care that there was no information in the description that these where not complete shock absorbers and just said that's how they come. They did offer a refund
Malcolm Hughes
Verified Buyer

Very good experience. Speedy response. Excellent product.
Mark Algar
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Cheaper than buying direct from manufacturer.
Jamie Shennan
Verified Buyer

Great Springs, for a great price. Honda sits perfect on these.
Richard Carter
Verified Buyer

Good prompt service , keep well Imformed of delivery by e mail , will use again .
Mark Moth
Verified Buyer

Euro Performance prices are very good (the lowest I could find for the ST suspension kit) but there was little, if any, detail on postage/delivery times on their website. It transpired that Euro Performance don't actually carry the item in stock so had to order direct from the manufacturer in Germany. This resulted in a delivery time of about 8 or 9 days from ordering - which isn't a huge problem, as long as you factor this in when ordering.
Verified Buyer

I ordered rear vented discs for my old Alfa GTV6 to upgrade the performance.
However it was clear that prodction had stopped.

The money was sent back to my bank account in no time.

Lasse Erlandsson