Perfect Handbags Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Perfect Handbags

How would you rate Perfect Handbags?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

216 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Ceecee

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Perfect Handbags in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I purchased a beautiful fuscia handbag at a fabulous price. Initially dissapointed, not recieving a confirmation email, or estimated arrival date but delivery time was within a few days of purchase and I am very happy with my bag."
"Excellent service and I am very pleased with my bag. However, I was rather surprised to see you had printed out my password in your initial e mail. Not very good practice from a security point of view. Elaine Brunn ,"
"There was an initial problem with payment but this was dealt with promptly and efficiently. Rapid delivery. The whole experience of dealing with this company was a pleasure."
CHRISTINE DREW
Verified Buyer
"Wow. Real leather backpack for an amazing price. Arrived promptly over the Christmas period. one very happy husband. THANKS Perfect BAgs."
"Very pleased with the handbag. I will find it useful as there is lots of room inside."
Susan Wordsworth
Verified Buyer
"My bag arrived very quickly, and was packaged very well indeed. The bag itself is excellent and just what I wanted. It is well made and just the right size. Excellent service."
Sally Richards
Verified Buyer
"Loved the bag, it is perfect. Easy ordering and delivery was quick. Very efficient"
"next day delivery and no charge, fantastic service"
"About my email"
"Delighted with the bag and the service - well done!"
Kevin Reed
Verified Buyer
"i ordered several days ago, haven't had an email to say why the handbag has not arrived. I presume its out of stock. Be good to get a message to tell me."
Jane Edwards
Verified Buyer
"An extremely prompt and efficient service. Thank you."
"Really good quality handbag. Packed really well. Perfect in every way, exceeding my expectations. Exact what I wanted. I would purchase from again."
"Style just what I was looking for. Quality of leather lovely."
Samantha Beere
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic site, great bags, wonderful customer service. I always check here first if I need a new bag. They arrive super fast and are of great quality!"
"Super quick delivery and great product."
"fantastic service quick delivery. Lovely, good quality bag would buy again"
Mujesira Vukancic
Verified Buyer
"I have the same bag in red which I have purchased last year. It is so good, high quality leather and spacious bag. That is why I made decision to buy a brown one. Everyone loves this bag. Also the service of the Perfect handbags staff is very good. Delivery is faster then if it is ordered locally. I wish you all the very best and thank you. Best regards Mujesira"
Gill Mitchell
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic little leather bag at a wonderful price. Very quick delivery. My first purchase but not my last. Thank you."
Anne Straiton
Verified Buyer
"I chose a handbag to match a wedding outfit & it matches superbly."
Perfect Handbags is rated 4.77 based on 216 reviews