Perfect Handbags Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Perfect Handbags

How would you rate Perfect Handbags ?

"Lovely product, beautifully packaged, quick delivery and great price - thank you!"
"I have had a few bags from this company they are brilliant quick delivery and quality products , would highly recommend"
"Hi, I am still waiting for the bag to arrive, so cannot leave a review."
"Very happy with my bag. It is very smart and ideal for the beach and travelling, spacious enough for towels and other items and very handy for shopping and put extra clothes."
"Amazingly quick, courier delivery."
"The bag was not available so I was very dissapointed . I was offfered the chance to choose another bag at half price but they were not what I wanted"
"The bag was ok but neither the description or the photographs showed the main compartment was not zipped - so I have twice emailed for a returns label as I don't wish to keep the bag and I have not as yet even received an acknowledgement, much less a returns label"
"Initially I was a little worried because I recieved no confirmation e-mail and when I logged into my account it said I had not ordered anything ! but after I sent an e-mail to PH I had a very quick response apologising for the error and was assured that my bag had been despatched. It arrived 3 days later. Haven't decided if I'm keeping it yet,it's very good quality but it's larger than I expected and a very "orange" Tan. If the returns experience is as smooth as the purchase I shall definitely recommend to my friends and family."
"The bag was just what i wanted and lioks great and excelkent value for money, correspondance could be a little better but over all i am a happy customer and would recommend the company."
"The zip sticks around the corner areas. The coin section is tiny and material hard so difficult to access. In fact it is quite hard leather not good quality. The only thing I like is the colour! Waste of money."
"Very pleased with Perfect Handbags. Bought a couple of Bill Brown bags on sale; much cheaper than buying direct from Bill Brown. Site was easy to navigate. Very prompt delivery. Highly recommended."
"I purchased a beautiful fuscia handbag at a fabulous price. Initially dissapointed, not recieving a confirmation email, or estimated arrival date but delivery time was within a few days of purchase and I am very happy with my bag."
"Excellent service and I am very pleased with my bag. However, I was rather surprised to see you had printed out my password in your initial e mail. Not very good practice from a security point of view. Elaine Brunn ,"
"There was an initial problem with payment but this was dealt with promptly and efficiently. Rapid delivery. The whole experience of dealing with this company was a pleasure."
"Wow. Real leather backpack for an amazing price. Arrived promptly over the Christmas period. one very happy husband. THANKS Perfect BAgs."
"Very pleased with the handbag. I will find it useful as there is lots of room inside."
"My bag arrived very quickly, and was packaged very well indeed. The bag itself is excellent and just what I wanted. It is well made and just the right size. Excellent service."
"Loved the bag, it is perfect. Easy ordering and delivery was quick. Very efficient"
"next day delivery and no charge, fantastic service"
"About my email"