Perfect Handbags Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Perfect Handbags

How would you rate Perfect Handbags?

219 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Perfect Handbags in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"The bag was just what i wanted and lioks great and excelkent value for money, correspondance could be a little better but over all i am a happy customer and would recommend the company."
Elizabeth Clarke
Verified Buyer
"The zip sticks around the corner areas. The coin section is tiny and material hard so difficult to access. In fact it is quite hard leather not good quality. The only thing I like is the colour! Waste of money."
Joyce Mouawad
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with Perfect Handbags. Bought a couple of Bill Brown bags on sale; much cheaper than buying direct from Bill Brown. Site was easy to navigate. Very prompt delivery. Highly recommended."
"I purchased a beautiful fuscia handbag at a fabulous price. Initially dissapointed, not recieving a confirmation email, or estimated arrival date but delivery time was within a few days of purchase and I am very happy with my bag."
"Excellent service and I am very pleased with my bag. However, I was rather surprised to see you had printed out my password in your initial e mail. Not very good practice from a security point of view. Elaine Brunn ,"
"There was an initial problem with payment but this was dealt with promptly and efficiently. Rapid delivery. The whole experience of dealing with this company was a pleasure."
CHRISTINE DREW
Verified Buyer
"Wow. Real leather backpack for an amazing price. Arrived promptly over the Christmas period. one very happy husband. THANKS Perfect BAgs."
"Very pleased with the handbag. I will find it useful as there is lots of room inside."
Susan Wordsworth
Verified Buyer
"My bag arrived very quickly, and was packaged very well indeed. The bag itself is excellent and just what I wanted. It is well made and just the right size. Excellent service."
Sally Richards
Verified Buyer
"Loved the bag, it is perfect. Easy ordering and delivery was quick. Very efficient"
"next day delivery and no charge, fantastic service"
"About my email"
"Delighted with the bag and the service - well done!"
Kevin Reed
Verified Buyer
"i ordered several days ago, haven't had an email to say why the handbag has not arrived. I presume its out of stock. Be good to get a message to tell me."
Jane Edwards
Verified Buyer
"An extremely prompt and efficient service. Thank you."
"Really good quality handbag. Packed really well. Perfect in every way, exceeding my expectations. Exact what I wanted. I would purchase from again."
"Style just what I was looking for. Quality of leather lovely."
Samantha Beere
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic site, great bags, wonderful customer service. I always check here first if I need a new bag. They arrive super fast and are of great quality!"
"Super quick delivery and great product."
"fantastic service quick delivery. Lovely, good quality bag would buy again"
Perfect Handbags is rated 4.75 based on 219 reviews