Perfect Cleaning Reviews

02030519085

info@perfectcleaning.co.uk

Suite 5, 15 The BroadwayLondon

Tell us how Perfect Cleaning made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Please let Gergana know how thankful I am for her service. She always makes sure that the whole house is clean, and pay extra care to my favorite spot, my kitchen. Thank you so much!
I’m really happy finding Perfect Clean London in Instagram. Being new in the area everything is like taking chances and I’m truly satisfied because this company is really taking good care of my apartment. Thank you so much.
I’m impressed with how the cleaners removed the deep seated stains in our mattress. It’s pretty cool how it looks like a new bed when I return home.
I was able to fully recover my deposit, thank you Perfect Clean for your excellent end of tenancy cleaning service.
Cleaning lady is great despite arriving half an hour late.
George came to clean my carpet and did a fantastic job. Incredibly helpful and the carpet was as new. Would fully recommend!
George did an excellent job with my flat! Couldn't believe the results. Would highly reccomend! A+++
We have been clients for 3 years only because we were lucky enough to have a good cleaner since the beginning. However, the company started to overbook our cleaner and she started coming at 17.00 or not coming at all. They sent us another cleaner that not only did not clean, but made a mess around the house and had to clean everything myself. Company provides very poor services, is not trustworthy and very deceitful. Waste of money.
The cleaner sent did not work the hours agreed, took the money and did not even attempt to clean upstairs. I also did not receive any paperwork for the cleaner to confirm their nationality / work permit after requesting several times.
Absolute poor standard only one hour unreliable cleaner spoor time keeping dishonest and very deceitful. Overpaid cleaners and the company. Very disappointing indeed.
AVOID. DID NOT DELIVER Didn't deliver works as per the required instructions as initially agreed. Didn't complete the cleaning to the standard as requested/discussed Didn't advise the customer of the extra time needed to complete the works in full on the day (despite the client requesting this as she knew she was away) Cleaner turned up 45mins late without even calling ahead Waited till over two weeks to advise that customer needs to be present on second visit to inspect Couldn't deliver to a time slot that suits the customer to make up the extra time that wasn't delivered on first visit When advising what dates I am available to complete inspection advise that I may need to pay for extra time due to time lapsed. Only offer you have made to accommodate for all this is for an £8.00 refund. unacceptable.
AVOID. DID NOT DELIVER Didn't deliver works as per the required instructions as initially agreed. Didn't complete the cleaning to the standard as requested/discussed Didn't advise the customer of the extra time needed to complete the works in full on the day (despite the client requesting this as she knew she was away) Cleaner turned up 45mins late without even calling ahead Waited till over two weeks to advise that customer needs to be present on second visit to inspect Couldn't deliver to a time slot that suits the customer to make up the extra time that wasn't delivered on first visit When advising what dates I am available to complete inspection advise that I may need to pay for extra time due to time lapsed. Only offer you have made to accommodate for all this is for an £8.00 refund which is unacceptable.
This service has been start to finish a nightmare. I had a cleaner who not only didn't finish the cleaning but also forgot to lock my front door! so the whole day I was at work it was open! Upon telling them they said they wouldn't charge the monthly fee for the next month...they then forgot and sent me a letter of notice for not paying! Lastly they have emailed to say I hadn't paid the cleaner so she wasn't willing to come with a days notice although I had paid a week before! Honestly use someone else, for the hassle and back and forth you might as well clean yourself!
Great service. Very organised team. I felt so confident and even left my keys for them to access the house. The carpet was cleaned professionally. As soon as I opened the front door I could smell the nice and fresh air. Stains were removed and details were paid to the smallest corner in each room. I would highly recommend Perfect Clean to family and friends and definately use their services in future.
The customer service team at Perfect Cleaning are absolutely stellar. We have had a cleaner coming for about 7 months and, no matter how many times we contacted them and how many questions or requests we had, they always answered quickly and in the most helpful way. I was really impressed with this agency, they seem to really care about their customers. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them!
Their admin team is responsive to emails and phones. Their regular cleaning depends a lot on the cleaner herself, some are good and some not. Also the cleaners always come late and sometimes don’t show without informing me. My main concern about this company was the end of tenancy cleaning; they are very expensive compared to the level of service they provide, very normal work and not that quality. We asked for the equipment, they didn’t have any. We asked for the receipt, they promised to send with the cleaners which didn’t happen, then called them but they kept saying they will send it by email but they didn’t. Simply lying! I never recommend them for the end of tenancy, it is just a waste of time and money.
Perfect Clean had been reliable for over a year but then decided to lie to us that one of their colleagues was no longer cleaning, sadly for them we knew this to be untrue as they continued to work for a friend. Don’t try and deceive your customers. Had Perfect Clean just been honest then we would have given them a much more positive rating.
We are shortly having a baby and booked an end of tenancy clean yesterday to make sure that everything was spotless for the arrival. We had two cleaners in cleaning the whole apartment for 4.5 hours. Both my husband and I are 100% sure that there are books and possibly DVDs missing from our bookshelf (one book I was in the middle of reading), we are both 100% sure that we haven't moved them and are also 100% sure that no one else has been in the apartment other than the cleaners. We phoned perfect clean to speak to the cleaners to ask if perhaps they had perhaps moved the items. They came back and said that they had moved nothing and of course denied taking anything. I would love for their to be an alternative explanation than theft but unfortunately there just isn't. I said it should be considered as a theft then and the agency were very dismissive saying that I had no proof and no right to accuse innocent people and that I must have misplaced the items myself. My husband is as convinced as me that we aren't making a mistake here as we would hate to accuse innocent hardworking people and would not do this if there was a potential alternative explanation. Perfect Clean said there was no way their cleaners had taken anything, no action would be taken and that I had no right to accuse them. It is not like I am reporting the theft of high value items (books and DVDs), but it is obviously upsetting and the response of the agency, basically that I am the one in the wrong, is what has really gotten to me. I am the victim of a crime here. Obviously I have no proof but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. We are of course also concerned that other items could be missing that we haven't noticed yet. PLEASE AVOID!!!
Poor standard of cleaner, unable to provide alternate despite multiple complaints. Quick to take admin fees but did nothing to earn them. Did not visit premises, provided no training or guidance to poor cleaner. When my cleaner was ill they forced her to come clean because they had no alternative cleaner to send. Quick to call when wanting to secure business, did not return calls or email updates once secured and issues needed resolution. Not clear to me how they are still in business- definitely would NOT recommend this company if you expect good customer service.
Dear Mrs Bindu Rav,
We understand your frustration and annoyance and we offer our sincere apologies for the stress cause.
We believe that we have offered a suitable solution to all of your requirements. Please accept our deepest apologise if you needs have not been met.
Our customer support team is available for further discussion at info@perfectcleaning.co.uk
Perfect Cleaning is rated 4.22 based on 113 reviews