Perfect Cleaning Reviews

02030519085

info@perfectcleaning.co.uk

Suite 5, 15 The BroadwayLondon

Tell us how Perfect Cleaning made you happy
I was referred by a friend to try Perfect Clean, I am very pleased with the outcome. I even got the same cleaner as my friend has. Big thanks to my friend and thank you Perfect clean!
I love how my apartment smells fresh and spotless clean when I return from the office. I’m now a fan of your regular housekeeping service, I really appreciate it and thank you.
Thank you Perfect Clean for assigning Denitsa to handle our flat. She is very consistent from day one, I always have a peace of mind having her around.
Venko was is really commendable, they thoroughly cleaned our carpet, upholstery and mattresses, and now everything looks brand new, slow clap for you guys!
Thank you Perfect Clean for the impressive end of tenancy cleaning and for completing it on time, I was able to fully recover my deposit from my former landlord.
Please let Gergana know how thankful I am for her service. She always makes sure that the whole house is clean, and pay extra care to my favorite spot, my kitchen. Thank you so much!
I’m really happy finding Perfect Clean London in Instagram. Being new in the area everything is like taking chances and I’m truly satisfied because this company is really taking good care of my apartment. Thank you so much.
I’m impressed with how the cleaners removed the deep seated stains in our mattress. It’s pretty cool how it looks like a new bed when I return home.
I was able to fully recover my deposit, thank you Perfect Clean for your excellent end of tenancy cleaning service.
Cleaning lady is great despite arriving half an hour late.
George came to clean my carpet and did a fantastic job. Incredibly helpful and the carpet was as new. Would fully recommend!
George did an excellent job with my flat! Couldn't believe the results. Would highly reccomend! A+++
We have been clients for 3 years only because we were lucky enough to have a good cleaner since the beginning. However, the company started to overbook our cleaner and she started coming at 17.00 or not coming at all. They sent us another cleaner that not only did not clean, but made a mess around the house and had to clean everything myself. Company provides very poor services, is not trustworthy and very deceitful. Waste of money.
The cleaner sent did not work the hours agreed, took the money and did not even attempt to clean upstairs. I also did not receive any paperwork for the cleaner to confirm their nationality / work permit after requesting several times.
Absolute poor standard only one hour unreliable cleaner spoor time keeping dishonest and very deceitful. Overpaid cleaners and the company. Very disappointing indeed.
AVOID. DID NOT DELIVER Didn't deliver works as per the required instructions as initially agreed. Didn't complete the cleaning to the standard as requested/discussed Didn't advise the customer of the extra time needed to complete the works in full on the day (despite the client requesting this as she knew she was away) Cleaner turned up 45mins late without even calling ahead Waited till over two weeks to advise that customer needs to be present on second visit to inspect Couldn't deliver to a time slot that suits the customer to make up the extra time that wasn't delivered on first visit When advising what dates I am available to complete inspection advise that I may need to pay for extra time due to time lapsed. Only offer you have made to accommodate for all this is for an £8.00 refund. unacceptable.
AVOID. DID NOT DELIVER Didn't deliver works as per the required instructions as initially agreed. Didn't complete the cleaning to the standard as requested/discussed Didn't advise the customer of the extra time needed to complete the works in full on the day (despite the client requesting this as she knew she was away) Cleaner turned up 45mins late without even calling ahead Waited till over two weeks to advise that customer needs to be present on second visit to inspect Couldn't deliver to a time slot that suits the customer to make up the extra time that wasn't delivered on first visit When advising what dates I am available to complete inspection advise that I may need to pay for extra time due to time lapsed. Only offer you have made to accommodate for all this is for an £8.00 refund which is unacceptable.
Perfect Cleaning is rated 4.27 based on 100 reviews