Peach Stores UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Peach Stores UK
Read Peach Stores UK Reviews
Excellent service and great support. Fastest computer we have had. Would recommend to friends and family without hesitation.
I would recommend anybody who wants a good laptop to buy from Peach Stores. I bought mine from them and I'm very glad I did: it's perfect, comes with two year guarantee and I had it delivered next day, all for a very good price. And the customer service is perfect too - five stars easily.
Great firm to deal with and great prices
Very easy to deal with and good service
All good very pleased with both the laptop and the service.
I had never used Peach Stores before, but had no problems as everything was explained in detail, emailed to me, and they met all deadlines. 1st class service!
Although I had problems with delivery mainly due to covid19.But the customer service answered my irate emails with a speedy and polite reply I would deal with this company again
Very dissapointed yhat the laptop will not download picture it a graphics programme I have used for cardmaking it appears there isn’t the space to download this on the new laptop so I am now still having to use my old slow laptop for my graphic designs I am too old to start learning how to use a new graphics program so my new laptop isn’t my Best Buy ever !!! It also went to the wrong address in the first place , I had to track it down as you had put the wrong address on parcel the recipient had made no attempt to contact me even though my e mail address was on parcel so you really haven’t done me any favours !
They were able to accommodate my order in a very short time frame. Great service. Thank you!
All went well with order. And product does the job. Thank you
Speedy service, product good
The laptop I ordered from this shop is fantastic. It arrived 2 days early and is like new. Excellent service.
Peach Stores UK is rated 4.75 based on 12 reviews