PC Specialist Ltd Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend PC Specialist Ltd

Units 20 + 20A Brockholes Business Park, Rockmill Road, Brockholes,, Holmfirth United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate PC Specialist Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about PC Specialist Ltd in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Extremely fast workers, Very helpful when I spoke to them on the phone and sorted everything out within an instant."
Martin
"Lots of choice with many configurable options make for a high performance laptop at a reasonable price. This is my sixth pc/laptop from pc specialist"
"They have a range of high quality laptops at great value prices. I tried to shop around and they could not be beaten on price and quality. The website is easy to use, easy to compare products and to configure computers. I've bought three laptops from them in the past and bought a fourth a couple of weeks ago (in May 2017). They use DPD for deliveries which means I had full confidence of when my laptop would arrive and that rearranging the delivery date or time would be easy if I needed to. Superb products, excellent prices and faultless service that many other shops could learn from."
"A few weeks ago I ordered a PC from PCSPECIALIST. Super impressed and Very satisfied! I will recommend PCspecialist to everyone!"
"Terrible service, had a pc sent to me, it was not suitable. PC "specialist" would not respond to emails had to carry out the returns through the finance company. It took another 30 days from returning the item to getting another email, this time explaining there was a deep scratch on the front panel which would make it "not in resalable condition". Incurring a charge. I would not recommend using this company and I would advise others to look elsewhere."
PC Specialist Ltd is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews