Pazzo Gelato 'n' Grill, Kingston Upon Hull Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Pazzo Gelato 'n' Grill, Kingston Upon Hull

Tell us how Pazzo Gelato 'n' Grill, Kingston Upon Hull made you happy

Telephone
"Two nights in a row now no one listening on the phone did not get what I ordered funny that I been ordering for the last year seems like there going the same way as Sutton pizza and don’t give a dam well I hope you make it in 2019 paso because I never order again and get what your staff want to sent Regards 29 Leadhills"
"Loved the food get great portions for the price and worth every penny will be using again for sure"
"Been coming here from day one and I reall enjoy it. The gourmet burgers are amazing as well as the waffles and ice cream. I really think it's a nice edition to Bransholme as it's not a standard takeaway and there's lots of variety. I can't wait to have another desert. The cookie dough is also lovely. I enjoy the fact that they deliver all these things too if I ever don't fancy coming out."
Pazzo Gelato 'n' Grill, Kingston Upon Hull is rated 3.33 based on 3 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access