Paynes Garages Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Paynes Garages

How would you rate Paynes Garages ?

Sharperinessex
Verified Reviewer
"Three weeks ago whilst travelling to work I hit a badger which subsequently caused a significant amount of damage. Wheel liner, front air deflector and of course the front bumper assembly which had a massive chunk taken out. I felt a bit sorry for the badger but that disappeared as soon as I realised how much it would cost from the early estimates but most of all the small task of finding a good body repair shop that could bring my nearly-10 year old focus back to life. Enter Paynes of Hinckley in Leicester and the first person I spoke to at Paynes, Theresa Forryan. From start to finish my experience with Paynes and Theresa has been truly first class. Therefore, I think it is worth a mention to fellow ST owners and all blue oval owners when you know of a place that really cares about you and your car. Today I picked up my car (remaining pictures) and was really, really pleased! The car looks really good and a lot better than it did 3 weeks ago. So, if you are in the Leicester area and need some body work attended to and want an absolutely first class service then visit Paynes of Hinckley...ask for Theresa!"
Russell Crosby
Verified Reviewer
"charged £75 to be told exactly what I told them the fault was. The hours diagnostic took four hours and I was told there might be a short to earth in the wiring. This is what I told them in the first place. No work was done, and the fault was not isolated. I was not allowed to talk to the mechanic, messages being passed between us by a receptionist. My supposed booking time was not booked and I waited nearly three hours for them to start 'looking' at my van. And there was no tea available!"
Callum Mckeefery
Verified Buyer
"I just had delivered a Ford Ranger from Paynes of Hinckley , I have to say it was the best car buying experience I've ever had. Andy and Phil were both knowledgeable and helpful. I would recommend these guys to anyone looking for a new Ford van."
Paynes Garages is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews