Paye.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Paye.co.uk

Tell us how Paye.co.uk made you happy

Live Chat
"They did their best as to get my tax rebate which I was looking for to be claimed."
"Recommended to all those who are looking for their tax rebate. Great service"
"Not expecting to get my claim request successfully as it was not so straight forward but their team handled it perfectly to get me the results."
"Form to apply for tax rebate was easy to be filled and got all the updates after it was reviewed by their professional team."
"I had such a good communication with the team of PAYE UK LTD which handled my tax rebate claim."
"My tax rebate claim was successfully given to me and they really worked hard for that."
"Team which handled my request was well managed and I can say this because I have experienced it all my own. Highly recommended for everyone."
"Communication with customer service was so gentle that I was fully able to rely on them for every help."
"My cheque was sent to me a my address and I thank them for such decent service."
"Such amazing reply from the employees and they were reliable with their responses."
"Got some amount as tax rebate back which I never expected to be. Highly recommended."
"PAYE always updated me with the process steps they took for my tax rebate."
"Form was very easy to fill up without any kind extra fuss for me."
"The process was completed efficiently without any hassle which was really great for me."
"Was not expecting myself to get an amount of £900 as tax rebate but feeling really happy as a customer. Thanks to their team"
"As per my experience with their team I think they are serving their customer with the best."
"I was given the step by step details and updates. Thanks PAYE UK"
"Was not expecting that much of a good result for that amount, really unbelievable work b PAYE UK."
"I am so happy to get my claim as it is what I expected of PAYE UK."
"Polite customer service for me and they provided me detailed information regarding the case."
Paye.co.uk is rated 4.98 based on 1,010 reviews