Paye.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Paye.co.uk

Tell us how Paye.co.uk made you happy

Live Chat
"Seller providing discount and genuine products without any kind of hassle and it was easy installing the software with activation key."
"The softwares sold here are original and at fair price as I have purchased earlier from their website."
"Fast software is very much dependable for good quality softwares and reasonable rates."
"Processes from purchasing and transaction to installing the software with the key provided were very smooth. I faced no issues regarding product quality or product delivery and yeah most importantly their responsive customer support is commendable. If you are looking for genuine softwares than try fast softwares you will know everything on your own."
"I ordered my software and got it delivered on time."
"They are best in their business here as per my knowledge. Thank you"
"Everything worked as I expected it to be and installation took some time otherwise it was all so smooth."
"Discount on spring sale, so go and get yourself a discount for this sale."
"Genuine softwares and convenient installation for the software. Decent price for all."
"What a fantastic service provided by them. Highly recommended!"
"I was looking for genuine software for Microsoft visio and got it at fast software with low cost."
"Gentle service and actually that is what any individual is looking for in a good product deal and great seller and also the quality of the software of fast software is also at par with my expectations which is 100% genuine. Technical service was reliable with their replies and responses. Thank you fast software"
"Purchased fast software’s product for my little brother and he is not facing any problem related to the software"
"Very easy to buy software from here as it took me just few minutes to finish the purchasing process."
"Purchased software from fast softwares as it was amazingly priced at their website."
"I have tried and experienced many online sellers for genuine MS office software at reasonable rates but found best deals on fast software only."
"Successfully delivered via E-mail and its running fine on my PC."
"One of the best after sale service provided here at fast software. Highly recommended"
"They never gave up on my request even though my request was not so straight forward. Definitely recommended for all"
"Never expected that much of amount to be claimed. Thanks guys for your help"
Paye.co.uk is rated 4.99 based on 1,007 reviews